Gaming Beast
1398 posts

Re: {JPN} home GZ big event let the fight start

[ Edited ]
May 17, 2013

A few more points on some of the confusing part, as I have beat the main game and completed all quests.

When you are in the hallway after being turned into a Kikai, talk to the glowing sparkling light in the middle of that hall and select the bottom option first then the top.

Then enter into the battle, don't fight any enemies, and go down to the square object with a blue light in it. Select it and when the dialogue box pops ups select the top option. It's tricky since they stupidly assigned the interact button to jump.

Once you finish that go back down the hallway and enter through the blue teleport point back to the main hall and interact with the glowing sparkling light again and you will enter into a new battle area.

To complete quests you have to go back to areas after you have beaten them, talk to people with QUEST over there head, then go into the battle level and basically just do anything you possibly can, mainly rescuing all rescue all people when applicable, destory all enemies, and/or find any rewards that are in a blue light. In some cases you have to search all over, and when you go back there may be new objects or people (or they were just ones I missed before so they seemed new to me)

Then check the man with QUEST over his head at the base. A grey quest hasn't been discovered, a yellow one has been initiated, a red one means it is complete but you must return to the area one more time to speak with the person again for the reward, and white is a completed quest having obtained the reward.

Finally, after beating the Kikai emperor in battle at the end, he will stand before you and present you with 4 options. The first option is another difficult battle with him. This is what I did so far.

The second option is a watercraft race...I have the paid standing model, and it's impossible to beat with that, so the only way to win is purchasing the seated type.

Third option is serving food...I don't know if buying the outfits gives you a time extension or something, but it's seemingly impossible currently...and not just because of it being in Japanese. This would even be incredibly difficult, (but still possible) in English, as you are only given about 5 seconds to do 3 orders at once. Edit: apparently you can delay the orders?

Final option is another quiz...this is nightmarish. Not even going to begin to attempt it. You can get 3 wrong, but you have to get A LOT right...so again, this one's going to be borderline impossible until someone posts screenshots like Kane did...even then, it will take a long time, as you have to fight him first, and there's a countdown timer making you wait.

Please use plain text.
Message 101 of 288 (418 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

May 17, 2013

I beat him by serving him food. You have to space out the orders by delaying them.

Please use plain text.
Message 102 of 288 (406 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5250 posts

May 17, 2013

Anyone know what to do in the third battle i can't seem to past a door upstairs

KANE-FIRE

Twitter       Welcoming Committee  [INFO] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD    Youtube

Please use plain text.
Message 103 of 288 (403 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1398 posts

May 17, 2013

LunarEmerald wrote:

I beat him by serving him food. You have to space out the orders by delaying them.

How do you do that?

Please use plain text.
Message 104 of 288 (397 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5250 posts

May 17, 2013

Beat the third stage pressing X to pass to another area is a little difficult will be uploading the video soon

KANE-FIRE

Please use plain text.
Message 105 of 288 (385 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5250 posts

May 17, 2013

Here the video of The Kikai Machine Empire Event Fourth battle to pass into another area you have to press X but it is a litte difficult since that button is also used to jump so you have to move around pressing X until you pass to the other area

KANE-FIRE

Please use plain text.
Message 106 of 288 (359 Views)
Survivor
2221 posts

[ Edited ]
May 17, 2013

I have NO clue how anyone is getting anything done in this. There is obviously something I am missing, because plenty of people are advancing. I got past the first quiz yesterday and have not seen anything more of this "game" since. I tried again for about an hour this morning to choose that 6th option at the base bus stop but it just sits there until the X prompt comes up again and the cycle continues. I don't know what the messages are telling me or when (or if) I should be hitting X again or just waiting there for some undetermined amount of time until something else happens. At this point, I am resigned to just saving myself the grief and getting on with enjoying my aggravation-free weekend. 

http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Please use plain text.
Message 107 of 288 (354 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5250 posts

May 17, 2013

HOPPER_34 wrote:

I have NO clue how anyone is getting anything done in this. There is obviously something I am missing, because plenty of people are advancing. I got past the first quiz yesterday and have not seen anything more of this "game" since. I tried again for about an hour this morning to choose that 6th option at the base bus stop but it just sits there until the X prompt comes up again and the cycle continues. I don't know what the messages are telling me or when (or if) I should be hitting X again or just waiting there for some undetermined amount of time until something else happens. At this point, I am resigned to just saving myself the grief and getting on with enjoying my aggravation-free weekend. 

Again the servers are poorly made what you have to do is when your arrive at the space go directly to the Granzella sign go as fast you can and choose the last option until the download bar appears if nothing comes up re enter the space until you the download bar appears it has taken me a lot of tries to get it to appear you need a lot of patience in order to finish this game but the trick is to interact with the Granzella sign as soon as you arrive at the space

KANE-FIRE

Please use plain text.
Message 108 of 288 (343 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4420 posts

May 17, 2013

Kane, if it isn't too much trouble, can you record and post the missions that Hazu told me about with how to get the robot eyes and robot swimsuit?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 109 of 288 (339 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
68 posts

[ Edited ]
May 17, 2013

You have to accept the orders with a little gap in between say a couple of seconds, that way you don't have to serve them all up at once and get confused/run out of time/stars and loose, you can only get the orders wrong 3 times.

If someone can post the answers to the final boss quiz that would be an incredible help, because otherwise it seems rather impossible with all the having to battle and wait minutes everytime.

Please use plain text.
Message 110 of 288 (437 Views)
0 Likes