Reply
Sackboy
Registered: 01/14/2010
Offline
353 posts
 

Re: {JPN} home GZ big event let the fight start

[ Edited ]
May 27, 2013

Project_Denise wrote:
only the boss is shared and not the minions. so if you are fighting (as a group) you will still have your own set of minions but you can damage the boss together as a group. which makes the quest easier. :cathappy:

 That's not exactly true, yes all the minions are for the individual player only, but (not counting neon downtown as lvl1) on level 2 the giant red robots are shared with your group member/s and on level 3 the giant spider robot is also shared. And of course the underboss (the one with wolverine claws) is shared, so no its not ONLY the boss that is shared.. You can not do any damage to your friends minions but you can help distract them to help them out if you can guess where they are. 


Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Please use plain text.
Message 281 of 288 (316 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 01/14/2010
Offline
353 posts
 

Re: {JPN} home GZ big event let the fight start

May 27, 2013

F1REFLY_SEREN1TY wrote:

When I'm playing with friends, sometimes my enemies are in the same place my friend sees, sometimes not.

 

But if I've killed mine already, and still see a friend fighting, what I'll do is go over to them. The enemy on their screen will react and attack me. But since he isn't on my screen, it can't hurt me. So that helps my friend. And I just do sweep attacks hoping I hit something to help kill it.


 If you have different star ratings then your layout is going to be different from your friends.. Some of the robots are always in the same place no matter what but other robots come and go depending on what star level you are


Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Please use plain text.
Message 282 of 288 (314 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/20/2010
Offline
4404 posts
 

Re: {JPN} home GZ big event let the fight start

May 28, 2013
Granzella will be giving those who got the white sword reward and the enhanced suit which had the wrong stats upon release compensation after the event, probably through the reward center after the event goes tomorrow. I'm happy, I'm getting a hairstyle after all! 😄
Please use plain text.
Message 283 of 288 (287 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
29011 posts
 

Re: {JPN} home GZ big event let the fight start

May 28, 2013

Sadly this morning I was unable to get any of the Quests to work for me. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I see the one at the Home Base and that does open a dialog but I get no options to go anywhere. The other ones I go to don't seem to activate a new dialog or place to go.

 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 284 of 288 (284 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/20/2010
Offline
4404 posts
 

Re: {JPN} home GZ big event let the fight start

May 28, 2013
You mean the one for the spawn point at the front entrance Joanna? That's because you just need to play the game through, each time you do you are increasing the boost level of your weapon. The cap is at 8. 😉
Please use plain text.
Message 285 of 288 (277 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
4420 posts
 

Re: {JPN} home GZ big event let the fight start

May 28, 2013

stevev363 wrote:
Granzella will be giving those who got the white sword reward and the enhanced suit which had the wrong stats upon release compensation after the event, probably through the reward center after the event goes tomorrow. I'm happy, I'm getting a hairstyle after all! 😄

How did you get the white sword reward, and is the enhanced suit your talking about the pink and black one?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 286 of 288 (255 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
29011 posts
 

Re: {JPN} home GZ big event let the fight start

May 28, 2013

stevev363 wrote:
You mean the one for the spawn point at the front entrance Joanna? That's because you just need to play the game through, each time you do you are increasing the boost level of your weapon. The cap is at 8. 😉

I did beat the emperor on one playthrough. I answered all the quizzes. It just won't let me play any of the quests. I'm not too worried about it especially now that it appears we will be getting this event here in North America. Will be wonderful to actually be able to understand what they are saying.

 

:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 287 of 288 (248 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 01/02/2009
Offline
1922 posts
 

Re: {JPN} home GZ big event let the fight start

May 29, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

stevev363 wrote:
You mean the one for the spawn point at the front entrance Joanna? That's because you just need to play the game through, each time you do you are increasing the boost level of your weapon. The cap is at 8. 😉

I did beat the emperor on one playthrough. I answered all the quizzes. It just won't let me play any of the quests. I'm not too worried about it especially now that it appears we will be getting this event here in North America. Will be wonderful to actually be able to understand what they are saying.

 

:smileyhappy:


Me and Jo and some friends were talking about this in Japan. Luckily a friend sent a message to me about this error. It seems Quests 1,2, and 6 can become unplayable. Granzella knows about this.  

 

I suggest when the event goes live in EU that people make sure that they get the first two quests done sooner rather than later. And definitely before killing the emperor. because that's when the base changes a little. The outside has floating debri. One of the NPCs (Commander Keith) is moved. A barrier becomes accessible. And I think somewhere in all those changes, the first two quests become unplayable.

 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 288 of 288 (223 Views)
Reply
0 Likes