Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
29071 posts

Re: {JPN} home GZ big event let the fight start

May 24, 2013

Well I got my bikini and beret yesterday. I've been playing with no add ons although I'm tempted to buy the companion. i haven't done any of the quests as yet and I haven't beaten the boss at the end of my last level (bikini one). I was too tired last night to continue given I had been playing all day.

Wonderful event although some of the prompts at doors are quite annoying. 

Please use plain text.
Message 271 of 288 (335 Views)
Survivor
2252 posts

[ Edited ]
May 24, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Well I got my bikini and beret yesterday. I've been playing with no add ons although I'm tempted to buy the companion. i haven't done any of the quests as yet and I haven't beaten the boss at the end of my last level (bikini one). I was too tired last night to continue given I had been playing all day.

Wonderful event although some of the prompts at doors are quite annoying. 

Good job Jo. Glad you got your bikini. For the quests it's really just a matter of revisiting the spaces again and looking for npc's with "quest" over their heads. For those on the earlier missions you will have to play through them again and rescue more people to complete the quest. I just made sure I hit X on all npc's throughout the game as I saw them when I replayed through for the quest rewards and went back to ones that I initially went to to complete them. 

This event made me wonder what GZ will be able to do if Home is available on the PS4. I was pretty shocked that they could even do as much as they did with this event tbh. It definitely shows what can be done and how much untapped potential there is for the platform as a whole. GZ is just so far ahead of other developers, but they can only do so much. I wish all Home developers could use the same resources to make these kinds of things happen. It would make Home a much more quality and worthwhile experience.

http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Please use plain text.
Message 272 of 288 (313 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1722 posts

May 25, 2013

I could use a battle partner for Saturday if anyone is willing to help.  I need at least one more person who wouldn't mind helping me with this event.  Normally I take great pride in being able to get through all of these Japanese events by myself but I painted myself into a corner when I picked the Honeycomb Hacker class accidentally. I'm at the second to last stage and I'm trying to get a few more of the rewards.   If anyone is willing to help hit me up.  My Japan ID is Hadouken18

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Please use plain text.
Message 273 of 288 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5215 posts

May 25, 2013

I can help if you want. I need to wait until 11:00 AM EDT so I can use one of thos drinks.

Please use plain text.
Message 274 of 288 (254 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1722 posts

May 25, 2013

I missed this message but I'm going on now if anyone wants to help battle.

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Please use plain text.
Message 275 of 288 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

May 26, 2013

How exactly do you help your friends in this game does anyone know? We create a group then use the bust sign to travel to the map but when we go to play we get our own enemies and I can't help at all.

Thanks for any help.

Please use plain text.
Message 276 of 288 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5215 posts

May 26, 2013

You see your own enemies, yes, but on the boss levels everyone fights against them.

Also if one person has the rabbit for example, it will heal everyone.

Please use plain text.
Message 277 of 288 (196 Views)
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

May 26, 2013

Ok thanks for the help

Please use plain text.
Message 278 of 288 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1923 posts

May 27, 2013

When I'm playing with friends, sometimes my enemies are in the same place my friend sees, sometimes not.

But if I've killed mine already, and still see a friend fighting, what I'll do is go over to them. The enemy on their screen will react and attack me. But since he isn't on my screen, it can't hurt me. So that helps my friend. And I just do sweep attacks hoping I hit something to help kill it.

Please use plain text.
Message 279 of 288 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

May 27, 2013
only the boss is shared and not the minions. so if you are fighting (as a group) you will still have your own set of minions but you can damage the boss together as a group. which makes the quest easier. :cathappy:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 280 of 288 (145 Views)
0 Likes