Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
5896 posts

Re: {JPN} home GZ big event let the fight start

May 21, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

hazu360 wrote:

been like that all week for me untill i go to a private server then most times i see my points but i'm 100% that a fix is comeing this is from GZ on the psn home JP site http://granzella.co.jp/gz_info/201305172.html it says to sum things up faster that they know about all the bugs and how sorry they are so i'm sure after home go down GZ will work there butt off to fix some things but at least they know

Here's a translated link: http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://granzella.co.jp/gz_info/201305172.html&pr...:smileysurprised:

I was just discussing that yesterday with several people.  There is over 115 people on the leaderboard at 9,999.999 which seems rediculous that people are leveling up this quickly unless theres a problem with the system giving out waaay to many points to people with high star ratings. 

Is the leaderboard updating for you? for a few days it has been the same for me

KANE-FIRE

Twitter  Welcoming Committee [INFO] Dust: An Elysian Tail[INFO] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD[INFO] WWE2K15 [INFO] Resident Evil Revelations 2 [INFO] Resident Evil HD Youtube

Please use plain text.
Message 251 of 288 (284 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4421 posts

May 21, 2013

I was experiencing a weird lag before finishing the quests when I would enter the base that froze my movement and made everything I saw move in stop motion for a couple minutes, and upon reaching the quiz guy my AVI would stop moving for a second. Problems with the leader board might be linked to the game checking your current progress and having load problems, I had that a few days ago myself but after finishing I have none anymore. I'm currently in the top 1000 players, hoping some grinding may keep me there for some rewards if I'm lucky. :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 252 of 288 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
3456 posts

May 21, 2013

KANE-FIRE wrote:
Is the leaderboard updating for you? for a few days it has been the same for me

Yes, the leaderboard is updating for me

The leaderboard scores are rediculous but obviouly not hard to obtain.  I friend of mine was at 2 million one day and by the next day at the 9 million 9 hundred and 99 mark.

The only space I keep freezing is at Neon Downtown

Please use plain text.
Message 253 of 288 (264 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1722 posts

May 21, 2013

So making a group totally worked for me.  I was able to do the second and third missions and even the second quiz but I am stuck on the fourth mission.  I can't seem to get my character to go to the other parts of the space as they just want to jump.  I had the misfortune of selecting the honeycomb hacker so it already is more difficult than it should be.  Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get past the gate at the top of the stairs.  I just keep getting hit by the rockets and jumping like a mad fool.

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Please use plain text.
Message 254 of 288 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

May 21, 2013

Jason1802128 wrote:

So making a group totally worked for me.  I was able to do the second and third missions and even the second quiz but I am stuck on the fourth mission.  I can't seem to get my character to go to the other parts of the space as they just want to jump.  I had the misfortune of selecting the honeycomb hacker so it already is more difficult than it should be.  Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get past the gate at the top of the stairs.  I just keep getting hit by the rockets and jumping like a mad fool.

You're gonna have to mash X to get that to work.

Please use plain text.
Message 255 of 288 (241 Views)
Wastelander
564 posts

May 22, 2013

LunarEmerald wrote:

Jason1802128 wrote:

Granzella designs some truly awful controls at times.

Please use plain text.
Message 256 of 288 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1923 posts

May 22, 2013

a1557851 wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

hazu360 wrote:

been like that all week for me untill i go to a private server then most times i see my points but i'm 100% that a fix is comeing this is from GZ on the psn home JP site http://granzella.co.jp/gz_info/201305172.html it says to sum things up faster that they know about all the bugs and how sorry they are so i'm sure after home go down GZ will work there butt off to fix some things but at least they know

Here's a translated link: http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://granzella.co.jp/gz_info/201305172.html&pr...:smileysurprised:

I take that it only talks about a workaround and not a fix coming. Considering there's only 1 week left, I don't expect they have enough time to do it also.

it might not be possible for Granzella to get sony approval for changes to a lounge in so short a time. Everything in Home has to be approved by Sony before it can be updated on the server.

Please use plain text.
Message 257 of 288 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

May 22, 2013

Burmecian_Rat wrote:

LunarEmerald wrote:

Jason1802128 wrote:

It's something to do with how X is both jump and interact for us but not Japan. They don't have that problem.

Please use plain text.
Message 258 of 288 (194 Views)
Survivor
1923 posts

[ Edited ]
May 22, 2013

LunarEmerald wrote:

Burmecian_Rat wrote:

LunarEmerald wrote:

Jason1802128 wrote:

It's something to do with how X is both jump and interact for us but not Japan. They don't have that problem.

on japanese and asian ps3's, there is a program function in the PS3 hardware where the X and O buttons are the reversed of ours. That has affected games in the past in Home. That sounds like what Lunar is talking about.

It's common for spaces to not use that function. But sounds like that could be it.

faga (aka Santa) would know. He has a japanese ps3. 

Please use plain text.
Message 259 of 288 (186 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5215 posts

May 22, 2013

F1REFLY_SEREN1TY wrote:

on japanese and asian ps3's, there is a program function in the PS3 hardware where the X and O buttons are the reversed of ours. That has affected games in the past in Home. That sounds like what Lunar is talking about.

It's common for spaces to not use that function. But sounds like that could be it.

faga (aka Santa) would know. He has a japanese ps3. 

Well this makes sense now. I'm surprised this wasn't mentioned earlier. Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Message 260 of 288 (203 Views)
0 Likes