Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Re: {JPN} home GZ big event let the fight start

May 19, 2013

nm. I think that's quest 2. I can't remember them all.

Message 191 of 288 (371 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
504 posts

May 19, 2013

KANE-FIRE wrote:

LunarEmerald wrote:

For quest 1 try going to the second level (the first being the training one) and talking to the couple that's now reunited.

The 11th quest is completed by completing the other 10.

Thanks but it seems the game has a few glitches as i already did that request but is not registering

quest 1 i'm pritty sure is the guy in pink who gives you the thing you ask me about but the not registering part seems to happ i have had a few times were i did a quest and it won't show up so keep at it 

photo moka_zps43a8e4a6.jpghttp://playstationhome.jp
Message 192 of 288 (355 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6731 posts

May 19, 2013

Guide of how to get the Beam Samurai Power ups

This is only for those who bought the Beam Samurai as a weapon if you bought another weapon the location of the cans will be different 

Stage 3

When you pass the third stage before going back to the Secret Base go to the left of the entrance of the building you will see a small can in the floor when you approach to it you will see something saying "???" interact with it to get the power up your weapon should be level 2 now

Stage 5

At the start of the stage before going to the battle head to the dead end you will see a small can on the floor to the right interact with it to get the power up your weapon should be level 3 now and that all the power up needed for the Samurai Beam weapon

Note you must first pick up the power up from Stage 3 in order for this to work

KANE-FIRE

Twitter  Welcoming Committee [INFO] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD WWE 2K15 Game Nights [INFO] WWE2K15 [INFO] Final Fantasy VII [INFO] Resident Evil Revelations 2 [INFO] Resident Evil HD Youtube 

Message 193 of 288 (347 Views)
Survivor
2278 posts

May 19, 2013

KANE-FIRE wrote:

Guide of how to get the Beam Samurai Power ups

This is only for those who bought the Beam Samurai as a weapon if you bought another weapon the location of the cans will be different 

Stage 3

When you pass the third stage before going back to the Secret Base go to the left of the entrance of the building you will see a small can in the floor when you approach to it you will see something saying "???" interact with it to get the power up your weapon should be level 2 now

Stage 5

At the start of the stage before going to the battle head to the dead end you will see a small can on the floor to the right interact with it to get the power up your weapon should be level 3 now and that all the power up needed for the Samurai Beam weapon

Note you must first pick up the power up from Stage 3 in order for this to work

I found this can with ??? after completing stage 3 for the power up but when I hit X on it it does nothing and I am still at lvl 1 beam samurai. Any suggestions?

http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Message 194 of 288 (335 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6731 posts

[ Edited ]
May 19, 2013

Have you completed the whole game ? or some of the quest ? also did you bought the weapon ?

KANE-FIRE

Twitter  Welcoming Committee [INFO] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD WWE 2K15 Game Nights [INFO] WWE2K15 [INFO] Final Fantasy VII [INFO] Resident Evil Revelations 2 [INFO] Resident Evil HD Youtube 

Message 195 of 288 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
572 posts

May 19, 2013

hazu360 wrote:

Paystation_3 wrote:

hazu360 wrote:

look for gaps they are there that and u have time to bust a few but looking for gaps did it for me

Thanks Hazu.

I am starting to think that this part is glitched for me. I must have tried it 10 times & I always die on line 4. There doesn't seem to be anywhere for me to go in order for me to get passed line 4.

o_O

keep at it this event at times is a bit laggy and bugs up {maybe a fix next week i hope} but try staying first in the mid then go right and try to stay on the side good luck

I got it to work today Hazu. Thanks again for the help. I was having some major lag issues when I first tried it.

Message 196 of 288 (322 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3994 posts

[ Edited ]
May 19, 2013

When I go to the quest guy the chart for the list of quest with the different colors is not showing up for me.  

Message 197 of 288 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2278 posts

[ Edited ]
May 19, 2013

KANE-FIRE wrote:

Have you completed the whole game ? or some of the quest ? also did you bought the weapon ?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

No I havent completed the game and yes I bought the beam sword. I did just get lvl 3 power up on a later stage at a can I found and then looked and had lvl 2 as well but never saw any indication that I got it. Strange, but I am at 3 now. Thx for reply and all of your info. 

http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Message 198 of 288 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
572 posts

May 19, 2013

Does anyone know if the robotic curtain, robotic carpet & robotic toilet seat can be installed in the City of Flowers personal space?

Message 199 of 288 (288 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
816 posts

May 19, 2013

Paystation_3 wrote:

Does anyone know if the robotic curtain, robotic carpet & robotic toilet seat can be installed in the City of Flowers personal space?

Nope. Nothing can be used at this moment. Maybe they'll update the place after the event.

Message 200 of 288 (351 Views)
0 Likes