PlayStation MVP
4464 posts

Re: {JPN} home GZ big event let the fight start

May 17, 2013

Yes i will have not been to those battles yet

KANE-FIRE

Twitter       Welcoming Committee       Youtube

Please use plain text.
Message 111 of 288 (349 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4365 posts

May 17, 2013

KANE-FIRE wrote:

Yes i will have not been to those battles yet

Thank you, Kane. Appreciate it bunches.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 112 of 288 (340 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
504 posts

May 17, 2013

some times after you beat a quiz it will not all ways show up right away i beat all 3 and now just got my 5 starts after re beating a few times the lag is killing this event iv had to try private servers just to beat this event {don't get me wrong i love this game much more then Edo it's way more fun and dose not feel like a grind mad house and the gameplay is much faster i do hope they keep it around as a lobby at some point} that said the big mess up was the game can't hold all the players trying to get in best of luck to all when you do play it's GZ at there best if you can turn your head to the lag

photo moka_zps43a8e4a6.jpghttp://playstationhome.jp
Please use plain text.
Message 113 of 288 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
504 posts

May 17, 2013

Johnny_Dark_ wrote:

You have to accept the orders with a little gap in between say a couple of seconds, that way you don't have to serve them all up at once and get confused/run out of time/stars and loose, you can only get the orders wrong 3 times.

If someone can post the answers to the final boss quiz that would be an incredible help, because otherwise it seems rather impossible with all the having to battle and wait minutes everytime.

ill try to get a screen cap i do not own a cam but will try iv only got to fight him / beat 2 times thanks to the lag times

Please use plain text.
Message 114 of 288 (336 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4464 posts

[ Edited ]
May 17, 2013

I will be posting the videos of the fourth battle as they are uploaded and the biggest enemies in this stage are not the robots but the interactive objects when you press X you end up jumping they should have assigned another button for the interactive objects anyway the fourth video is a 4 four part video you get the robots eyes in this stage

KANE-FIRE

Please use plain text.
Message 115 of 288 (260 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1398 posts

May 17, 2013

So I was able to get on last night without to many problems as I do play in the middle of the night.  I managed to get the outfit and the free sword pretty easily and even answered the first quiz with the help of the guide posted here but I'm kinda lost on what to do next.  I can't seem to activate the quest but I did manage to get some sort of hand item back pack thingy I have no idea is lol.  Where do I need to go next?

photo jzhft1_zps6af66a43.png
Please use plain text.
Message 116 of 288 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
504 posts

May 17, 2013

Jason1802128 wrote:

So I was able to get on last night without to many problems as I do play in the middle of the night.  I managed to get the outfit and the free sword pretty easily and even answered the first quiz with the help of the guide posted here but I'm kinda lost on what to do next.  I can't seem to activate the quest but I did manage to get some sort of hand item back pack thingy I have no idea is lol.  Where do I need to go next?

you need to go to the shineing bus stop in side the base and start questing in the city good luck thou the lag is killing it

Please use plain text.
Message 117 of 288 (237 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4464 posts

May 17, 2013

Here part 1/4 of the Fourth battle

KANE-FIRE

Please use plain text.
Message 118 of 288 (231 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4464 posts

May 17, 2013

Here part 2/4 kudos to Tarazuma for clarifying what you have to do here in order to complete the 2nd part of the fourth battle you have to interact with the blue light select the option at the bottom then interact with it again and choose the option at the top later go to the battle area avoid the robots and interact with the Square object it will be difficult as when you press X you will jump once you interact with the object and choose the option at the top head all the way back and interact with the blue light once you are at the other area interact with the first blue light and that will take you to the third part of the stage

KANE-FIRE

Please use plain text.
Message 119 of 288 (213 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4464 posts

[ Edited ]
May 17, 2013

Here part 3/4 of the Fourth battle

KANE-FIRE

Please use plain text.
Message 120 of 288 (234 Views)