Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/18/2009
Offline
6165 posts
 

Re: {JPN} home GZ big event let the fight start

May 17, 2013

Here a video of the second Quiz as well as images of the answers you get a document once you past the Quiz like the other one the questions and answers are random so i hope my video and images help you anyway enjoy

 

 

CI1354881630298879.jpg

 

CI5765340830298877.jpg

 

CI-27236659230298876.jpg

 

CI41722611230298878.jpg

 

CI-60860118430298878.jpg

 

CI-71610200030298874.jpg

 

CI-176908929630298875.jpg

                           KANE-FIRE


                                    Twitter  Welcoming Committee [INFO] PS4 Firmware 2.00[INFO] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD  [INFO] WWE2K15 [INFO] Resident Evil Revelations 2 [INFO] Resident Evil HD Youtube

Please use plain text.
Message 91 of 288 (499 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
29173 posts
 

Re: {JPN} home GZ big event let the fight start

May 17, 2013

Those quiz walkthroughs are sweet. Thank you! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 288 (490 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
4555 posts
 

Re: {JPN} home GZ big event let the fight start

May 17, 2013

Do you really have to do the quizes before you go into the battling part of the event?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 288 (478 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/20/2010
Offline
4421 posts
 

Re: {JPN} home GZ big event let the fight start

May 17, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Do you really have to do the quizzes before you go into the battling part of the event?


No, but you get a promotion certificate from doing them and they may have something to do with your progress. You need to talk to each NPC in each fighting area as they have quests, and return to finishthe quest. You get the mech toilet companion from the first area after reuniting the lost couple, the female is at the start and the male is at the end and the mech is given when you go to the start area the second time and view them embracing. I've had little luck getting to the fight areas with the severs being flooded but you may need to do them more than 3 times to finish the fight lounge mini quests. I did see a blue spawn point the second time in that gave a statue reward while playing. If I can get back to the first fight area there is one more NPC that is at the start which may be a mini quest also.

Please use plain text.
Message 94 of 288 (469 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
4555 posts
 

Re: {JPN} home GZ big event let the fight start

May 17, 2013

stevev363 wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Do you really have to do the quizzes before you go into the battling part of the event?


No, but you get a promotion certificate from doing them and they may have something to do with your progress. You need to talk to each NPC in each fighting area as they have quests, and return to finishthe quest. You get the mech toilet companion from the first area after reuniting the lost couple, the female is at the start and the male is at the end and the mech is given when you go to the start area the second time and view them embracing. I've had little luck getting to the fight areas with the severs being flooded but you may need to do them more than 3 times to finish the fight lounge mini quests. I did see a blue spawn point the second time in that gave a statue reward while playing. If I can get back to the first fight area there is one more NPC that is at the start which may be a mini quest also.


So, what you're saying is that I have to talk to every NPC in the Secert Base before I'm allowed to go fight?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 95 of 288 (462 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
29173 posts
 

Re: {JPN} home GZ big event let the fight start

May 17, 2013

I managed to answer the questions to Quiz 1 using your guide. I'm curious why I can't select Quiz 2?

Please use plain text.
Message 96 of 288 (445 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/20/2010
Offline
4421 posts
 

Re: {JPN} home GZ big event let the fight start

May 17, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

So, what you're saying is that I have to talk to every NPC in the Secert Base before I'm allowed to go fight?


Yes, when you see the NPC at the rear of the area with QUEST over his head then you can start on your journey. new ones are added as you finish each quest area but the mini quests in each fight lounge require you to go to each fight area more than once otherwise you will miss rewards and your ranking will not progress. :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 97 of 288 (445 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
4555 posts
 

Re: {JPN} home GZ big event let the fight start

May 17, 2013

stevev363 wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

So, what you're saying is that I have to talk to every NPC in the Secert Base before I'm allowed to go fight?


Yes, when you see the NPC at the rear of the area with QUEST over his head then you can start on your journey. new ones are added as you finish each quest area but the mini quests in each fight lounge require you to go to each fight area more than once otherwise you will miss rewards and your ranking will not progress. :smileywink:


That's what I did, but I can't start mine. :smileymad: I only have six options at the blue light for me at the Secret Base and the sixth one isn't doing anything for me. :smileymad:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 98 of 288 (440 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/18/2009
Offline
6165 posts
 

Re: {JPN} home GZ big event let the fight start

May 17, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

stevev363 wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

So, what you're saying is that I have to talk to every NPC in the Secert Base before I'm allowed to go fight?


Yes, when you see the NPC at the rear of the area with QUEST over his head then you can start on your journey. new ones are added as you finish each quest area but the mini quests in each fight lounge require you to go to each fight area more than once otherwise you will miss rewards and your ranking will not progress. :smileywink:


That's what I did, but I can't start mine. :smileymad: I only have six options at the blue light for me at the Secret Base and the sixth one isn't doing anything for me. :smileymad:


Keep trying this event is nice and all but what it kills it are the poor servers im still trying for the download bar to appear for the third battle

                           KANE-FIRE


                                    Twitter  Welcoming Committee [INFO] PS4 Firmware 2.00[INFO] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD  [INFO] WWE2K15 [INFO] Resident Evil Revelations 2 [INFO] Resident Evil HD Youtube

Please use plain text.
Message 99 of 288 (436 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
4555 posts
 

Re: {JPN} home GZ big event let the fight start

May 17, 2013

KANE-FIRE wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

stevev363 wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

So, what you're saying is that I have to talk to every NPC in the Secert Base before I'm allowed to go fight?


Yes, when you see the NPC at the rear of the area with QUEST over his head then you can start on your journey. new ones are added as you finish each quest area but the mini quests in each fight lounge require you to go to each fight area more than once otherwise you will miss rewards and your ranking will not progress. :smileywink:


That's what I did, but I can't start mine. :smileymad: I only have six options at the blue light for me at the Secret Base and the sixth one isn't doing anything for me. :smileymad:


Keep trying this event is nice and all but what it kills it are the poor servers im still trying for the download bar to appear for the third battle


Oh, I will, Kane. I'm not gonna give up yet.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 100 of 288 (536 Views)