MVP Support
7590 posts

Re: {JPN} home GZ big event let the fight start

May 17, 2013

Tarazuma wrote:
Yeah, the purple GZ stop sign in middle of base, it does take a long time, it's faster in a less crowded server.

The download bar appeared for me thanks a lot i will try to post the answers for the Quizzes tomorrow

KANE-FIRE

Message 81 of 288 (796 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
885 posts

[ Edited ]
May 17, 2013

CelestialDreamer wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

I would like to add one more thing that I did not see mentioned (if it was please disregard this).  You do not need to use the uniform they gave you in fact you can use any article of clothing or hair you would like, actually if you have the armor from the Edo game it will give you more added attack and defense then the suit that is given to you.  Its best to used GZ outfits that will increase defense and attack.  As far as the swords you have to use the wooden one they give you or buy a different weapon from the store there is 3 different ones to choose and tutorials for each. 

This is the best news I heard all day, regarding the event. I cannot wait to to don my Date Masamune armor and anti-orge weapon.

Weapons doesn't work except the 3 specified for this event. Only armor.

Message 82 of 288 (792 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3995 posts

May 17, 2013

How do you do the second quiz? 

Message 83 of 288 (764 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
7590 posts

May 17, 2013

MJB2348765 wrote:

ill try to post the second Quiz tomorrow

KANE-FIRE

Message 84 of 288 (746 Views)
Fender Bender
3995 posts

May 17, 2013

KANE-FIRE wrote:

MJB2348765 wrote:

ill try to post the second Quiz tomorrow

KK thanks!!!!!!

Message 85 of 288 (744 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
7590 posts

May 17, 2013

This is the third battle in The Kikari Machine Empire event i didn't record the second battle i might record it tomorrow anyway in this stage you have save the citizens to pass into the another stage once you approach they are saved also be sure to approach the florescent blue lights as those are rewards in the second battle once you beat all the of the robots go all the way back and pick the florescent light for a reward

The event is great but the servers are awful you could spend a lot of time trying to enter a space and you will not be able to also you can't save the locations to favorites what i did and i don't know if was lucky but once you enter the Secret Base head straight to the Granzella sign and select the stage you want i tried that twice and it worked anyway below the video of the third battle

KANE-FIRE

Message 86 of 288 (743 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

May 17, 2013

This event is ruined by the bus stops that are too overloaded to send you where you need to go. Can't even save anything to favorites to bypass this crap. The only time I had the bus stop work is when I was in a instance with few people.

Message 87 of 288 (715 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
362 posts

May 17, 2013

Hey everyone, just a few corrections for all of you so no one gets confused.

1st) You do not have to go to southern island to get to the secret base. When you enter neon downtown go down the alleyway to your left at the top of the stairs you will see the bus stop sign, click on it and pick the last option with the question mark, that will take you right to the base..

2nd) The companions are not 300 yen, they are 400 yen each and there are 3 to chose from, each with different abilities.. You get the companion, male and female head items and as stated it works in the game to help you.. As a side note they are wind ups and as you go through the game they will eventually stop working this does not mean you are without them for the rest of the game, simply stand by them and you will wind them back up, can't take credit for that as someone else told me about that.

3rd) Last but not least the last post by KANE-FIRE stating that video is of the third mission is incorrect, that is actually only the second mission not the third.. Not sure if he/she was counting the one in neon downtown as being the first one, but that is nothing more then a tutorial and not the first mission.

Here's a bit of a hint for all of you there are many more rewards then just the ones you get flat out.. There are some on each level just like in Edo, and make sure you talk to everyone you see with an ! above their head and back track to earlier levels..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 88 of 288 (710 Views)
Wastelander
504 posts

May 17, 2013

few things if you can't seem to get into a mach lag then go to home tycoon load a town but stop befor it loads all the way make sure you have a buddy at the base if all is done right you will be there alone with no lag at all i just beat all missons myself here are a few random fun pics last big guy is the boss and yes you can kill him by your self April_20130517_101146.jpgApril_20130517_105822.jpgApril_20130517_162441.jpgApril_20130517_163406.jpg

photo moka_zps43a8e4a6.jpghttp://playstationhome.jp
Message 89 of 288 (687 Views)
MVP Support
7590 posts

May 17, 2013

U2crazy4me wrote:

Hey everyone, just a few corrections for all of you so no one gets confused.

1st) You do not have to go to southern island to get to the secret base. When you enter neon downtown go down the alleyway to your left at the top of the stairs you will see the bus stop sign, click on it and pick the last option with the question mark, that will take you right to the base..

2nd) The companions are not 300 yen, they are 400 yen each and there are 3 to chose from, each with different abilities.. You get the companion, male and female head items and as stated it works in the game to help you.. As a side note they are wind ups and as you go through the game they will eventually stop working this does not mean you are without them for the rest of the game, simply stand by them and you will wind them back up, can't take credit for that as someone else told me about that.

3rd) Last but not least the last post by KANE-FIRE stating that video is of the third mission is incorrect, that is actually only the second mission not the third.. Not sure if he/she was counting the one in neon downtown as being the first one, but that is nothing more then a tutorial and not the first mission.

Here's a bit of a hint for all of you there are many more rewards then just the ones you get flat out.. There are some on each level just like in Edo, and make sure you talk to everyone you see with an ! above their head and back track to earlier levels..

Ok thanks for the clarification i will fix the description in the video

KANE-FIRE

Message 90 of 288 (476 Views)
0 Likes