MVP Support
7203 posts

Re: {JPN} home GZ big event let the fight start

May 16, 2013

Tarazuma wrote:
Wow Kane you are awesome for posting that...I just managed to get through the quiz myself through some luck, only to find out I need to do it again after speaking to the man with "QUIZ" over his head...so you are a lifesaver for posting those pics.

You're welcome i will try to post the answers for the other 2 Quizzes as well

KANE-FIRE

Message 61 of 288 (525 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4421 posts

May 16, 2013
Message 62 of 288 (519 Views)
0 Likes
Caption Creator
5120 posts

May 16, 2013

ralahinn1 wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

ralahinn1 wrote:

I know someone who would be excited about the toilet prize.  I have to see if he has a Japan account

Ooh, ooh! Is it Chad? :womansurprised: Lol.

I don't know him, sorry, I have a pair of friends that like to decorate with toilets as chairs, lol

:smileysurprised: You don't know who Chad, aka KarateChampChad, is? Oh, my!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 63 of 288 (487 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
7203 posts

May 16, 2013

Some clarifications the other Quizzes are not available yet i re did the Quiz and got all questions correctly without making a mistake and the other Quiz didn't appear secondly i can only play one part of the game i don't know if you need to do something special to unlock the next stage or it will be available next week same with the Quizzes 

The Game is free to play however if you buy some items the game become easier as you are stronger and also have extra abilities like the saver weapon it gives you extra strength the LMO boots gives you an air dash attack and the companion health's you if you take damage the game is basically a sci fi version of Edo with robots if you are familiar with the Edo game you should have no problem playing this game 

In the Secret Base you can take some photos by spending a Granzella ticket im not sure if this space is limited time only but in any case i spended a ticket because why not i might regret it later anyway below is a video of the first stage im using the weapons i purchased as well as the companion and also some photos taken in the Secret Base space

April_20130517_042247.jpg

April_20130517_043038.jpg

April_20130517_042336.jpg

April_20130517_044250.jpg

KANE-FIRE

Message 64 of 288 (479 Views)
Caption Creator
5120 posts

May 16, 2013

KANE-FIRE wrote:

Some clarifications the other Quizzes are not available yet i re did the Quiz and got all questions correctly without making a mistake and the other Quiz didn't appear secondly i can only play one part of the game i don't know if you need to do something special to unlock the next stage or it will be available next week same with the Quizzes 

The Game is free to play however if you buy some items the game become easier as you are stronger and also have extra abilities like the saver weapon it gives you extra strength the LMO boots gives you an air dash attack and the companion health's you if you take damage the game is basically a sci fi version of Edo with robots if you are familiar with the Edo game you should have no problem playing this game 

In the Secret Base you can take some photos by spending a Granzella ticket im not sure if this space is limited time only but in any case i spended a ticket because why not i might regret it later anyway below is a video of the first stage im using the weapons i purchased as well as the companion and also some photos taken in the Secret Base space

Aaww, the bunny in your pictures is so cute and adorable. :3 Did you have to buy her or was she one of the rewards from the event?

Message 65 of 288 (470 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29239 posts

May 16, 2013

How does one get to the store in the secret base? I have the costume and the sword. I want to buy the anti-gravity boots I saw a user with. 

Message 66 of 288 (464 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
7203 posts

May 16, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

KANE-FIRE wrote:

Aaww, the bunny in your pictures is so cute and adorable. :3 Did you have to buy her or was she one of the rewards from the event?

I bought it the bunny helps you when you play the game

KANE-FIRE

Message 67 of 288 (461 Views)
MVP Support
7203 posts

May 16, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

How does one get to the store in the secret base? I have the costume and the sword. I want to buy the anti-gravity boots I saw a user with. 

You have to pass the first mission in order to get inside the Secret Base they reward you with a card that lets you in the Secret Base

KANE-FIRE

Message 68 of 288 (459 Views)
0 Likes
Caption Creator
5120 posts

May 16, 2013

KANE-FIRE wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

KANE-FIRE wrote:

I bought it the bunny helps you when you play the game

I must get that bunny! Do you remember how much she was?

Message 69 of 288 (457 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4535 posts

May 16, 2013

how many times i have to see this photos?

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

KANE-FIRE wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

KANE-FIRE wrote:

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 70 of 288 (478 Views)
0 Likes