Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
4421 posts

Re: {JPN} home GZ big event let the fight start

May 16, 2013
Beware of hard freezing in the battle game, I just froze after the battle was done during the save. 😡 You can buy your weapon of choice to level it up as well as fighting companions like the Edo samurai. There's an LMO for flying and some replicas of the balloons that were flying over the lounge yesterday also. Pretty much this game works just like ONI fighting in Edo and you receive rewards as you rank up. ☺
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 288 (452 Views)
PlayStation MVP
5891 posts

May 16, 2013

stevev363 wrote:
Beware of hard freezing in the battle game, I just froze after the battle was done during the save. 😡 You can buy your weapon of choice to level it up as well as fighting companions like the Edo samurai. There's an LMO for flying and some replicas of the balloons that were flying over the lounge yesterday also. Pretty much this game works just like ONI fighting in Edo and you receive rewards as you rank up. ☺

At what location they sell the weapons for the game ? thanks

KANE-FIRE

Twitter  Welcoming Committee [INFO] Dust: An Elysian Tail[INFO] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD[INFO] WWE2K15 [INFO] Resident Evil Revelations 2 [INFO] Resident Evil HD Youtube

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 288 (449 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5891 posts

May 16, 2013

I think i will have to wait until tomorrow so the items become available for my region also this is a major event most granzella spaces are changed the color of the sky is red and have references to the Neon Downton event 

KANE-FIRE

Twitter  Welcoming Committee [INFO] Dust: An Elysian Tail[INFO] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD[INFO] WWE2K15 [INFO] Resident Evil Revelations 2 [INFO] Resident Evil HD Youtube

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 288 (437 Views)
Gaming Beast
1445 posts

[ Edited ]
May 16, 2013

stevev363 wrote:

How the heck did you enter the game and buy items? I've been sitting here for an hour trying to figure it out.

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 288 (423 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5891 posts

May 16, 2013

Tarazuma wrote:

stevev363 wrote:

How the heck did you enter the game and buy items? 

We will probably have to wait until tomorrow so the items from japan appear to us we are only seeing items from the past week in the store

KANE-FIRE

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 288 (419 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1445 posts

[ Edited ]
May 16, 2013

Steve isn't from Japan though lol and he entered the game. Changing time zone to Tokyo usually works but all it did in this case was give me a different message trying to enter the game.

I did notice there is a manhole cover you can click on near that small room with the table & chairs near the bus stop, but it keeps instantly exiting. I saw a yes/no box pop up but it exits too fast for me to select it.

Also, the suits are  free and we get them from entering the secret base first.

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 288 (416 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4503 posts

May 16, 2013

Tarazuma wrote:

Steve isn't from Japan though lol and he entered the game. Changing time zone to Tokyo usually works but all it did in this case was give me a different message trying to enter the game.

I did notice there is a manhole cover you can click on near that small room with the table & chairs near the bus stop, but it keeps instantly exiting. I saw a yes/no box pop up but it exits too fast for me to select it.

Also, the suits are  free and we get them from entering the secret base first.

Where's do we go to enter the secret base?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 288 (408 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5891 posts

May 16, 2013

Can't find the space either

KANE-FIRE

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 288 (405 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1445 posts

[ Edited ]
May 16, 2013

I don't know where the base is, that's what I'm trying to figure out. On the bus stop there is a new added option with ???? but it's greyed out, so I'm guessing you first have to enter through the manhole, but maybe it's currently broken?

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 288 (388 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
68 posts

May 16, 2013

Go to neon downtown and watch the scene, then go to southern island and near the shop where the statue is you find ??? that takes you to the secret base.

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 288 (380 Views)