Reply
Gaming Beast
Registered: 06/30/2011
Online
1420 posts
 

Re: [JP] Roller Skates from Granzella

[ Edited ]
Oct 22, 2012

Well, after I calmed down, I dug up my Twitter account and politely asked Granzella Inc if they would release the roller skates here this week.

Then I asked nicely on the blog, and Cade suggested I ask Granzella, which I already did.

So perhaps if more of us tweet Granzella and kindly ask that they be released here this week, maybe they will listen?

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 34 (187 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 03/25/2009
Offline
2229 posts
 

Re: [JP] Roller Skates from Granzella

Oct 22, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Tha animations look pretty neat. I'll probably be getting these when they arrive. 


....and you can still wear your heels with them Jo. :smileysurprised:



http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 34 (179 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 10/31/2011
Offline
384 posts
 

Re: [JP] Roller Skates from Granzella

[ Edited ]
Oct 22, 2012

Tarazuma wrote:

Well, after I calmed down, I dug up my Twitter account and politely asked Granzella Inc if they would release the roller skates here this week.

Then I asked nicely on the blog, and Cade suggested I ask Granzella, which I already did.

So perhaps if more of us tweet Granzella and kindly ask that they be released here this week, maybe they will listen?


I don't think it's Granzella that's delaying it. It's probably NA Sony's Q&A or some kind of institiution that checks stuff (license, law, or whatsoever) that's causing the delay. Perhaps Granzella needs to submit stuff 1 week earlier to those places for NA to have an simultaneous release. At this point I think it's already too late for this week's stuff.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 34 (181 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
29003 posts
 

Re: [JP] Roller Skates from Granzella

Oct 22, 2012

HOPPER_34 wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Tha animations look pretty neat. I'll probably be getting these when they arrive. 


....and you can still wear your heels with them Jo. :smileysurprised:


Oh i don't think I want to skate in heels. I do draw the line somewhere. LoL.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 34 (170 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 06/30/2011
Online
1420 posts
 

Re: [JP] Roller Skates from Granzella

[ Edited ]
Oct 22, 2012

asfghjklEU wrote:

Tarazuma wrote:

Well, after I calmed down, I dug up my Twitter account and politely asked Granzella Inc if they would release the roller skates here this week.

Then I asked nicely on the blog, and Cade suggested I ask Granzella, which I already did.

So perhaps if more of us tweet Granzella and kindly ask that they be released here this week, maybe they will listen?


I don't think it's Granzella that's delaying it. It's probably NA Sony's Q&A or some kind of institiution that checks stuff (license, law, or whatsoever) that's causing the delay. Perhaps Granzella needs to submit stuff 1 week earlier to those places for NA to have an simultaneous release. At this point I think it's already too late for this week's stuff.


That isn't it, because both the safari and flight attendant outfits had a simultanious release in NA and EU.

 

Also, Cade Peterson's response to me on the blog was this:

 

"Granzella is in charge of their content and when it is introduced to each region (not up to us, though we always recommend sync-shipping)—so if you like, hint and ask them nicely, and perhaps they’ll expedite it!"

 

So if people with Twitter accounts here could tweet Granzella about it, maybe they can expedite it. It's worth a try at least, as content has been added as well as removed  at the last minute numerous times. 

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 34 (167 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
29003 posts
 

Re: [JP] Roller Skates from Granzella

Oct 22, 2012

Granzella Twitters

 

@granzella_Games

@granzella_Inc

 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 34 (157 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 10/31/2011
Offline
384 posts
 

Re: [JP] Roller Skates from Granzella

[ Edited ]
Oct 22, 2012

Tarazuma wrote:

asfghjklEU wrote:

Tarazuma wrote:

Well, after I calmed down, I dug up my Twitter account and politely asked Granzella Inc if they would release the roller skates here this week.

Then I asked nicely on the blog, and Cade suggested I ask Granzella, which I already did.

So perhaps if more of us tweet Granzella and kindly ask that they be released here this week, maybe they will listen?


I don't think it's Granzella that's delaying it. It's probably NA Sony's Q&A or some kind of institiution that checks stuff (license, law, or whatsoever) that's causing the delay. Perhaps Granzella needs to submit stuff 1 week earlier to those places for NA to have an simultaneous release. At this point I think it's already too late for this week's stuff.


That isn't it, because both the safari and flight attendant outfits had a simultanious release in NA and EU.

 

Also, Cade Peterson's response to me on the blog was this:

 

"Granzella is in charge of their content and when it is introduced to each region (not up to us, though we always recommend sync-shipping)—so if you like, hint and ask them nicely, and perhaps they’ll expedite it!"

 

So if people with Twitter accounts here could tweet Granzella about it, maybe they can expedite it. It's worth a try at least, as content has been added as well as removed  at the last minute numerous times. 


Hmm...I sense someone's lying then. Pretty back ago, Kujo started tweeting to promote his product for NA since NA Sony gave them the date of release, but for some reason wasn't released, so he tweeted again that he needed to contact NA what's going on. (I think it was when they released the Southern Island or Edo, there wasn't a link in the nav for several hours)

 

Also, it might be somewhat different with PSHome, but I believe it goes through almost the same process as this article says.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-10-19-dont-like-the-way-sony-runs-the-playstation-store-you-s...

 

The developer can probably backtrack the length it takes for clearance and submit stuff earlier to give enough time to calculate a simultanious release, but the final say is up to Sony. The safari and flight attendant outfits were out more than a month ago from Japan, so it probably had enough time to go throught the process. The skating stuff is coming to Japan this week also, so I believe something in NA didn't make it in time.

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 34 (148 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/14/2011
Offline
3980 posts
 

Re: [JP] Roller Skates from Granzella

Oct 22, 2012

I wish that they would create a Skating Ring. 

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 34 (126 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 08/28/2012
Offline
49 posts
 

Re: [JP] Roller Skates from Granzella

Oct 22, 2012

MJB2348765 wrote:

I wish that they would create a Skating Ring. 


we all have our wishes. mine is that the moochers stay outta japan if they ain't a japan resident. anybody know who i contact with this grievance?



Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 34 (121 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: [JP] Roller Skates from Granzella

Oct 22, 2012

MisaToiletSeat wrote:

MJB2348765 wrote:

I wish that they would create a Skating Ring. 


we all have our wishes. mine is that the moochers stay outta japan if they ain't a japan resident. anybody know who i contact with this grievance?


Here you go

 

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 34 (114 Views)