Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

Re: [JP] Roller Skates from Granzella

[ Edited ]
Oct 22, 2012

Well, after I calmed down, I dug up my Twitter account and politely asked Granzella Inc if they would release the roller skates here this week.

Then I asked nicely on the blog, and Cade suggested I ask Granzella, which I already did.

So perhaps if more of us tweet Granzella and kindly ask that they be released here this week, maybe they will listen?

Message 21 of 34 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2278 posts

Oct 22, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Tha animations look pretty neat. I'll probably be getting these when they arrive. 

....and you can still wear your heels with them Jo. :smileysurprised:

http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Message 22 of 34 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
519 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 22, 2012

Tarazuma wrote:

Well, after I calmed down, I dug up my Twitter account and politely asked Granzella Inc if they would release the roller skates here this week.

Then I asked nicely on the blog, and Cade suggested I ask Granzella, which I already did.

So perhaps if more of us tweet Granzella and kindly ask that they be released here this week, maybe they will listen?

I don't think it's Granzella that's delaying it. It's probably NA Sony's Q&A or some kind of institiution that checks stuff (license, law, or whatsoever) that's causing the delay. Perhaps Granzella needs to submit stuff 1 week earlier to those places for NA to have an simultaneous release. At this point I think it's already too late for this week's stuff.

Message 23 of 34 (182 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29217 posts

Oct 22, 2012

HOPPER_34 wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Tha animations look pretty neat. I'll probably be getting these when they arrive. 

....and you can still wear your heels with them Jo. :smileysurprised:

Oh i don't think I want to skate in heels. I do draw the line somewhere. LoL.

Message 24 of 34 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 22, 2012

asfghjklEU wrote:

Tarazuma wrote:

I don't think it's Granzella that's delaying it. It's probably NA Sony's Q&A or some kind of institiution that checks stuff (license, law, or whatsoever) that's causing the delay. Perhaps Granzella needs to submit stuff 1 week earlier to those places for NA to have an simultaneous release. At this point I think it's already too late for this week's stuff.

That isn't it, because both the safari and flight attendant outfits had a simultanious release in NA and EU.

Also, Cade Peterson's response to me on the blog was this:

"Granzella is in charge of their content and when it is introduced to each region (not up to us, though we always recommend sync-shipping)—so if you like, hint and ask them nicely, and perhaps they’ll expedite it!"

So if people with Twitter accounts here could tweet Granzella about it, maybe they can expedite it. It's worth a try at least, as content has been added as well as removed  at the last minute numerous times. 

Message 25 of 34 (168 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29217 posts

Oct 22, 2012

Granzella Twitters

@granzella_Games

@granzella_Inc

Message 26 of 34 (158 Views)
Wastelander
519 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 22, 2012

Tarazuma wrote:

asfghjklEU wrote:

Tarazuma wrote:

That isn't it, because both the safari and flight attendant outfits had a simultanious release in NA and EU.

Also, Cade Peterson's response to me on the blog was this:

"Granzella is in charge of their content and when it is introduced to each region (not up to us, though we always recommend sync-shipping)—so if you like, hint and ask them nicely, and perhaps they’ll expedite it!"

So if people with Twitter accounts here could tweet Granzella about it, maybe they can expedite it. It's worth a try at least, as content has been added as well as removed  at the last minute numerous times. 

Hmm...I sense someone's lying then. Pretty back ago, Kujo started tweeting to promote his product for NA since NA Sony gave them the date of release, but for some reason wasn't released, so he tweeted again that he needed to contact NA what's going on. (I think it was when they released the Southern Island or Edo, there wasn't a link in the nav for several hours)

Also, it might be somewhat different with PSHome, but I believe it goes through almost the same process as this article says.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-10-19-dont-like-the-way-sony-runs-the-playstation-store-you-s...

The developer can probably backtrack the length it takes for clearance and submit stuff earlier to give enough time to calculate a simultanious release, but the final say is up to Sony. The safari and flight attendant outfits were out more than a month ago from Japan, so it probably had enough time to go throught the process. The skating stuff is coming to Japan this week also, so I believe something in NA didn't make it in time.

Message 27 of 34 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3994 posts

Oct 22, 2012

I wish that they would create a Skating Ring. 

Message 28 of 34 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Oct 22, 2012

MJB2348765 wrote:

we all have our wishes. mine is that the moochers stay outta japan if they ain't a japan resident. anybody know who i contact with this grievance?

Message 29 of 34 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Oct 22, 2012

MisaToiletSeat wrote:

MJB2348765 wrote:

we all have our wishes. mine is that the moochers stay outta japan if they ain't a japan resident. anybody know who i contact with this grievance?

Here you go

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 30 of 34 (115 Views)