May 17, 2013

IDK where you find this stuff Crystal, but you're amazing. Thank you

Message 11 of 59 (640 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
3752 posts

Re: [JP] New Oshaberi Quest 5/15-7/3

May 18, 2013

This is called "The lady bug Event" and with good reason the rewards are lady bug antenna, boots, Large clover, Large Tulip and Lady bugs LMO with mittens (flight) in yellow and red.  The are being rolled out at different dates:

5/14 Lady bug antenna, Boots bulky lady bug and Large clover

pshome_3040.jpg

pshome_3041.jpg

pshome_3042.jpg

5/29 Lady bug LMO with mittens in Yellow

6/12 Large Tulip

6/19 Lady buy LMO with mittens in Red

You have until 7/3/2013 to complete all of these rewards.  Ill just post photos as they become available since others have already explained how to get the rewards.  These are very nice rewards, good luck to everyone

IMG_1810.JPG

Contrary Serperior Now Available for U.S.
Quod dignum sit facere, dignum est farcere bene
#Live the game
Message 12 of 59 (624 Views)
Sackboy
462 posts

[ Edited ]
May 18, 2013

I'm quite confused and rapidly approaching angry. I made a tree w/ striped hearts and I got 4 seeds in return, but I go to the space where you can choose which growing area you want to go to and I can't exchange them. I can only exchange them at the growing areas, but someone I was talking to told me not to do that, that I should only exchange at the entrance space. WTH!!!????

EDIT: Nevermind, I found help in japan. I understand now. :smileyhappy:

Message 13 of 59 (618 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
653 posts

May 18, 2013

I'm glad that you found someone to help you.I think I saw you at the growing areas today....

Well, I got the rewards. Here they are...

Message 14 of 59 (607 Views)
Lombax Warrior
79 posts

May 18, 2013

I made a quick guide for people who may be confused at Oshaberi. First you'll need to get your seeds for this event by talking to the girl in the entrance space and selecting the second option. Don't worry if you waste your seeds by accident later, because you can get new seeds each day starting at midnight Japan Standard Time. After you have your seeds, head over to the farming area and try planting something in your space (circled in green), which is selected at random each time you enter the farming area, by choosing the first option in the menu. There are always 3 stages for plants here: sprout stage, flower stage, and fruit stage. After the fruit stage, the plants will turn into seeds again. Plants reach the next stage when you fill the GP bar (water), and plants receive an added + to their ranking when you fill the EP bar (sunshine). You will earn/regain your water supply automatically as time goes on, and it will replenish faster if you're near another plant being watered with the owner present. You will earn/regain sunshine by completing the actions that plants call for, except with your own plant. Now start watering. Select your sprout and water it with the first option in the menu again, and you will be asked if you want to use the sunshine you currently have, if you have any. As the GP bar fills for your plant, you'll see your plant giving you hints in thought clouds for various actions it wants you to carry out (emotes/posing/dancing). If you can't read Japanese, just try some actions at random and then memorize which actions match which hints for the future, once you find the correct ones. As people complete these actions for your plant, its yielding level for flowers and fruit will increase. 10 stars is the maximum yielding level, at which you'll see 10 flowers/fruit on your plant, and receive 4 items upon harvest. You might also see some white lights appear at certain plants sometimes, with special music playing. The time when these white lights appear is simply referred to as "bonus time", and when you complete actions for a plant with the bonus, you'll receive double the amount of sunshine. Bonus time is awarded at random and for free. Here's a breakdown of the numbering in my below guide to getting the clover:

1.) Grow a 10 stars yielding level plant with fruit for each bag of your S seeds.

2.) Harvest the fruit for each of them.

3.) Talk to the girl in the entrance space.

4.) Select the first option.

5.) Exchange your fruit to reach a value of at least 4000 FC each.

6.) You'll see your progress as you exchange.

7.) Congratulations! You've earned the clover reward.

Oshaberi Clover Guide.jpg

wrx009 wrote:

I'm quite confused and rapidly approaching angry. I made a tree w/ striped hearts and I got 4 seeds in return, but I go to the space where you can choose which growing area you want to go to and I can't exchange them. I can only exchange them at the growing areas, but someone I was talking to told me not to do that, that I should only exchange at the entrance space. WTH!!!????

For anyone having this problem:

You must harvest the fruit before your plant passes the final stage and turns to seeds again. Then you'll be able to exchange the fruit for your reward when you speak with the girl in the entrance space.

Lion Signature
Message 15 of 59 (587 Views)
Sackboy
462 posts

May 19, 2013

my problem now is that I can't get the seeds I need. I had them and then I sold them. I didn't know then what I know now or I'd be finished w/ this whole thing. The person I talked to last night told me that the seeds you need are provided everyday, but I didn't get anything I needed today.

Message 16 of 59 (558 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
79 posts

May 19, 2013

wrx009 wrote:

my problem now is that I can't get the seeds I need. I had them and then I sold them. I didn't know then what I know now or I'd be finished w/ this whole thing. The person I talked to last night told me that the seeds you need are provided everyday, but I didn't get anything I needed today.

Did you wait for a new day in JST and then speak with the girl in the entrance space and select the second option again?

Lion Signature
Message 17 of 59 (543 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
462 posts

May 19, 2013

sure did. I keep getting seeds that I have that are no good or don't need. I got my spotted clover today though I think. I haven't evolved it yet so I don't know

Message 18 of 59 (527 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
79 posts

May 19, 2013

wrx009 wrote:

sure did. I keep getting seeds that I have that are no good or don't need. I got my spotted clover today though I think. I haven't evolved it yet so I don't know

That's strange. Do you know what seeds you received before, and if you had room in your inventory? Did you receive two bags of S seeds?

Lion Signature
Message 19 of 59 (521 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
462 posts

May 19, 2013

I was adding sun and lvling up the trees to spades and hearts. I have a clover tree now. If is not a 10 star should you still harvest it?

Message 20 of 59 (515 Views)
0 Likes