Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
3264 posts

Re: [JP] JP Home Warns of Bans for ISE Abuse

Sep 26, 2013

cgmann99 wrote:

I was like you at one time projectdenise. Reporting anyone and everyone w ISE. Then one day I realized that reporting them doesn't get anywhere.

Yes, that is the case in NA. Not Japan, though, which is what the thread is about and where the announcement has come from. They have a stricter policy.

cgmann99 wrote:

And besides how are you gonna be sure 8n some of the ISE? The leaderboards for some of the events are gone so there is no way for you to verify that some items have been ISE or not.

There are several ways. Leaderboard vs. earned content, content from region locked spaces, content from promotions outside of the native region, content which was never intended to be released for public use, earning rewards that will take weeks 2 days after a mini game has come out etc. I won't insult your intelligence, I'll asume you know this too.

cgmann99 wrote:

The player inspect does not give the date when the wearer of the item earned em.

And as the above has proven, you don't require the earn date half the time.

cgmann99 wrote:

I suggest you relax and enjoy being able to come on here instead of being restricted to your own region.

Wherever they choose to hang out doesn't change the policies of the region they are native to or alter the aims of this recent announcement. Regardless, they like their region, it has certain policies and they adhere to them. I know it's hard for you to understand but that is their decision and given the situation in Japan I'm inclined to agree with it.

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

Message 141 of 145 (255 Views)
Monster Hunter
19 posts

Sep 26, 2013
To CMC: Okinawa. Just because I speak English doesn't mean I'm from the USA. I even see your Crystal CMC and I talk to you in Nihongo and you can't even answer me. Use your brain brainiac instead of trolling my post. Kudaranai ne.
Message 142 of 145 (203 Views)
I Only Post Everything
829 posts

Sep 26, 2013
What I was referring to about leaderboard games is like the gz events. Ya if someone starts using it early of course its ISE. But what about events that are long gone and leaderboard gone. Those you have a harder time tellin if they were ISE or not. Ik jp region is strict. The initial point I made is diff cultures have diff environments and customs. If you failed to see that wow then you truly are oblivious to things.
TRANS-UNITY SUPPORTING TRUE TRANSGENDER GAMERS ON ALL PLATFORMS
Message 143 of 145 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Sep 26, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:
How is spending money in other regions bad business? Third party companies don't like like it? Please. I've probably spent more on JP Home than most Japanese users. I'm sure O-Two and Will Co. are up in arms over it.

Please re-read my post I think I made it as clear as possible that everything I was saying was my own opinion.

Sony has made it clear many times they don't like people going on servers that are own by other regons.  That is fact!  The reason why Sony does not want us on thoes servers is still unknow.  What I was saying in my last post is there could be copyright problems and game developers don't want us to know what goes on, on other servers.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 144 of 145 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 26, 2013

EdwCarnby wrote:

These third party companies you're talking about king aren't anywhere near the size of a company like Sony. They all operate in small offices, selling low-cost-development content. At best they might have 2 branches. It doesn't matter where or how you buy their stuff, it's helping them. All you're going to damage is their region sales report, not the money they bring in if you buy it in region A as opposed to region B.

Ed, was that a joke?  You don't think we all know this by know? 

Yes, what you just said is all true...  BUT!!!  If you do alittle research you will find that Sony never planed to support Home.  In the beginning Sony said that Home will be supported by advertising and third party companies.  I remember at one point Sony said that any profit made from Home would goto keeping PSN free for everyone.

In your post you made it sound as if it should be Sony's job to fully support Home.  I really don't see Sony going for it.  If Sony is not maken money they are going to delete Home very fast and that will be the end of Home.

Sooo....  If Sony can't get advertising companies on bord and the third party companies are not happy at how little they are maken where is the future of Home?

Edit: Thread has run its course.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 145 of 145 (134 Views)
0 Likes