Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
588 posts

Re: {JP} Home old with the new

Jan 14, 2013

Hazu, You're an asset to the Home community. Not only do you help people in NA with JP Home who don't know a lick of japanese, your posts are hepful and insightful. Don't concern yourself with the posters who are mean, depressed and have nothing else better to do then try to bring everyone else down. You ARE apart of our community!

Message 11 of 23 (113 Views)
Fender Bender
2954 posts

Jan 15, 2013

These are the other beds rewards to date. First picture is the owner rewards which Hazu has already kindly posted the Fuji hat and hawk. The other is the guest rewards. If you don't get a reward you need to switch to the other beds until till you get a reward. Mostly for owners...

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Message 12 of 23 (91 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
254 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 15, 2013

strider, 

you probably posted the wrong pic for the first one.

hazu,

just wanted to confirm if your japanese. someone questioned your japanese that it wasn't really fluent and I wanted to make sure of that. not dissing you, but it does make a difference between who knows the language and not.

Message 13 of 23 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2954 posts

Jan 15, 2013

No in the first picture are those rewards I got as the owner of the beds. The other was what my guest received to date...

Map
Map

Message 14 of 23 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
254 posts

Jan 15, 2013

strider367 wrote:

No in the first picture are those rewards I got as the owner of the beds. The other was what my guest received to date...

Ah, sorry. I misread it and though it was a pic for owner only. The beds gives the owners all the rewards except the tooth brush in the cup.

Message 15 of 23 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
504 posts

Jan 15, 2013

that it wasn't really fluent who well i'm sure you can not say but yes i am from japan and my japanese is as good as your eng jeez first ppl act sort of rude now ppl say im not japanese anything more today:smileytongue:

photo moka_zps43a8e4a6.jpghttp://playstationhome.jp
Message 16 of 23 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2954 posts

Jan 15, 2013

Darn I was hoping on getting the tooth brushes in a cup for my Toro apartment. Well I did get another reward today. So it may not be over just yet. Plus GZ plans on adding rewards for these beds though out the year... 

Map
Map

Message 17 of 23 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2954 posts

Jan 15, 2013

Hazu your right there are too many rude people on these forums now. But you must understand you have far more supporters and friends then you know. Myself being one of your admirers. So just ignore the ugly people and keep doing your great and much appreciate postings. Thank you...

hazu360 wrote:

that it wasn't really fluent who well i'm sure you can not say but yes i am from japan and my japanese is as good as your eng jeez first ppl act sort of rude now ppl say im not japanese anything more today:smileytongue:

Map
Map

Message 18 of 23 (58 Views)
Wastelander
504 posts

Jan 15, 2013

oh its not over the stuff you are showing is not all by far there is still a pink bunny and other things

Message 19 of 23 (57 Views)
Wastelander
504 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 15, 2013

here is what i got so far stuff.jpgface.JPGface mask w and ty strider367 your very nice 

Message 20 of 23 (41 Views)