Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 27 2013
By: TSUNADE1224 Welcoming Committee 3706 posts

[JP] Gokuakku Combatant FREE outfits

[ Edited ]
25 replies 718 views Edited Jun 27, 2013

secretbase.png

For those of you who have a JP account and wish to get this outfit FR me and Ill be more then happy to invite you to get it it be on JP Home, Just put "outfit" in the title.  Just don't go to the back room!  LOL  You can obtain these by accessing the store in the space located at the bar.

Gokuakku family combatant mask (men and women)

Head

Free

Gokuakku family combatant suit (men and women)

Combination

Free

Gokuakku family combatant Glove (men and women)

Hand

Free

pshome_3200.jpg

pshome_3202.jpg

The space, the outfits (powerangers) and the decorating items are on sale right now, the prices will go up on July 10

The Cafe is 500 will be 700 yen

The Poweranger outfits are 150 will be 300 yen

The decorating items are 50 yen will be 100 yen

LMO poweranger poses 150 yen - This one I'm not sure if it will go up, but the LMO gives you 5 LMO's with 3 poses each for the 150 yen each one has 2 unique poses and a really cool back flip animation, so depending on which power ranger you pick you choose the pose you want OR you can get together with a group of friends like this.  

Image20130626221429110.jpg

(Im the one in the Gokuakku outfit crashing the party  Buaahahahahahahaaa!)

The space is fun and has setting options added, you can change the time of day, lighting in the space, the BGM (back ground music) and atmosphere sounds.  You can access the secret base via the door in the back labeled "staff only" with a male/female restroom sign, but there is also a built in teleporter.  The secret base has an alarm (owner only) that once activated closes all windows and puts the space on lockdown, There is also a one-way wall that allows you to see inside the Cafe.  Hopefully they will bring this to NA soon 

Edit:  My JP account is Tsunade_Sama1224

Quod dignum sit facere, dignum est farcere bene
#Live the game
Message 1 of 26 (718 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29222 posts

Re: [JP] Gokuakku Combatant FREE outfits

Jun 27, 2013

Party Crasher! :smileytongue:

Message 2 of 26 (706 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3336 posts

Jun 27, 2013

Nicely done TSUNADE1224. A very professional presentation. Very impressive.:womanhappy:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Message 3 of 26 (712 Views)
Welcoming Committee
3706 posts

Jun 27, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Party Crasher! :smileytongue:

You have no idea, it was a lot of fun JP people are very good sports.  I shaked my fist at them and say stuff like "I will get you Powerangers" or do my crying pose LMO and say "ok.... ok ... I surrender" and they would laugh and join in :smileyvery-happy:

#Live the game
Message 4 of 26 (701 Views)
Welcoming Committee
3706 posts

Jun 27, 2013

Its been a pretty busy day for me at the Granzella Plaza, I clobbered some Powerangers with my giant hammer "TAKE THIS!!"

Square_20130627_080426.jpg

Fought an IPAD, was not aware there was an app for that                                            

Square_20130627_081632.jpg

And in the End was defeated by a Ghost 

Square_20130627_081421.jpg

#Live the game
Message 5 of 26 (610 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
258 posts

Jun 27, 2013

I soooo want these Power Rangers outfits in NA. I'm a huge Ranger fan. lol. :smileytongue:

- Home Closed Beta Tester since Oct 14th 2008 -
Message 6 of 26 (588 Views)
Welcoming Committee
3706 posts

Jun 27, 2013

PrometheusUFO wrote:

I soooo want these Power Rangers outfits in NA. I'm a huge Ranger fan. lol. :smileytongue:

Im glad you mentioned the outfits since there's a couple of things I forgot to add about them, the outfits are not separates BUT you get two outfits, 1 with the cape and 1 without the cape, gloves and helmet, so you can use any head or hand item you like.

I also edited my OP for those who may not be available today, but still want the outfit.  I will be available today, tomorrow and over the weekend or any other time, just shoot me the message with "outfit" in the title to Tsunade_Sama1224 

#Live the game
Message 7 of 26 (493 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5015 posts

Jun 28, 2013

so there called Gokuakku?  So i wonder what that means in English?  LOL!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 8 of 26 (411 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9380 posts

Jun 28, 2013
Pure awesome. Irem Brigade FTW
Support Forums
Message 9 of 26 (336 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5015 posts

Jun 28, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Pure awesome. Irem Brigade FTW

Yes Black IREM Brigade was the best thing on Home IREM made...  Glad that IREM brought them to USA Home before they closed down.

These new one's are even odder than what IREM made. I don't know what to think...  Maybe if they come to USA Home we can have a IREM vs Gokuakku fight at the SFxTekken space LOL, See who wins IREM or GZ.... HA HA!

That be so funny...

I do have Black IREM Brigade in Soul Calibur 5 i might try to do the Gokuakku one also.... And have them fight it out...  I think IREM would win....  

:smileywink:

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 10 of 26 (312 Views)
0 Likes