Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 04 2013
By: D-Nitrate Treasure Hunter 4245 posts

[JP] Free Martial Arts Place (Dojo) personal apartment

[ Edited ]
23 replies 944 views Edited May 31, 2014

It's very easy to get, and is a surprisingly nice space. Just go to the Will (GAW) fishing space (the one with the large tree in the middle and several fishing areas, not the one with the large square fishing area).

Once you enter walk up tp the girl under the large tree, and keep pressing X until you get to the screen that has multiple options. The first option shows all the rewards (lots of really nice rewards), but the first is for the personal space and only requires 20 points.

To get the points, exit from the girl, go find an open fishing seat, press X on the first option and it will show you have 10 bait and will cast your line. Wait for the bobber to go completely under water then press X and use your joystick to keep the line in or near the bullseye. When the meter runs out, press X to get your catch.

Each successful catch will give you points. Most are only 1pt each, but some are over 20 pts. If you get unlucky and use all 10 of your bait and still don't have 20 pts, just go back to the girl and click on her to receive another 10 bait.

Once you have collected 20 pts, exit the fishing game and go back to the girl and select the personal apartment and it will cash in your points for it.

CREDIT: Hazu360 told me about this and walked me through it.  Thanks!

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 1 of 24 (944 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Re: [JP] Free Martial Arts Place (Dojo) personal apartment

Jan 5, 2013

If I remember correctly, I was going to show my friend from NA it on my Japan account.

Their NA account couldn't even visit it, which to me didn't make much sense.

Message 2 of 24 (896 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4245 posts

Jan 5, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

If I remember correctly, I was going to show my friend from NA it on my Japan account.

I had several friends using their NA accounts visiting it to take a look, so not sure why your friend had an issue.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 3 of 24 (885 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2955 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 5, 2013

That problem was fixed awhile ago. Don't get your hopes up GAW at this time is not coming to NA...

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Message 4 of 24 (875 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
122 posts

Jan 5, 2013
Message 5 of 24 (841 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Jan 5, 2013

strider367 wrote:

That problem was fixed awhile ago. Don't get your hopes up GAW at this time is not coming to NA...

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Good thing they fixed it, was an annoying bug.

This thread reminded me, I need to spend some more time on GAW fishing.

Message 6 of 24 (829 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
106 posts

Jan 5, 2013

Shows how much i know thanks for the heads up

[IMG]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h62/fakirluvahiru/gintama.jpg[/IMG]
Message 7 of 24 (813 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
3720 posts

Jan 5, 2013

This space has been around for quite some time now, Its from a space in JP call "Gaw monster fishing", you catch all kinds of weird creatures and even aliens. LOL There is a collaboration event going on till the 16th of January between the Gaw fishing and Peakvox ninja.  If you buy the paper umbrella from peakvox ninja *[the umbrella becomes a fishing rod]* and buy the peach bait and use both you can catch the elusive and very rare  "Tsuchinoko". 

A Medium one is 110 points, Large is 120, XL is 130.  I have not caught any larger so far but hopefully I will.  I have an XL in my apartment.  Btw the Dojo is to house the monsters  you catch that are XL or XXL in size (you cannot house medium ones).  I have a list of the rods, the effects of the rods, baits and what they attract, I will be posting this soon. 

Contrary Serperior Now Available for U.S.
Quod dignum sit facere, dignum est farcere bene
#Live the game
Message 8 of 24 (799 Views)
Wastelander
566 posts

Jan 5, 2013

Is there any way to get rid of the kappas in the apartment? I liked it a whole lot better before they started popping up. >.<

Message 9 of 24 (770 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29231 posts

Jan 5, 2013

Shae_Wolf wrote:

Is there any way to get rid of the kappas in the apartment? I liked it a whole lot better before they started popping up. >.<

I don't believe so. They are a lot like fossils in the fossil museum. Once you unlock them they are there for good. Same with items like the display cases when it comes to the fossil museum. 

Message 10 of 24 (752 Views)
0 Likes