Message 41 of 45 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3543 posts

Re: Is it a Wasted Of Time or Not.

Jun 3, 2010

Whoopiee wrote:
Better Question is " What isn't a Waste Of time"

Why, posting in the suggestions thread, of course!

Message 42 of 45 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
618 posts

Jun 3, 2010

I know it sucks to suggest something and wait and wait for it to show up in Home (at least I'm assuming that's what it feels like), but if you want PROOF that we do make community-requested items, go to that kiosk in Central Plaza and take a look at the Community category. Those are all items made that were requested by you guys.

As far as stuf finvolving other game IP and big feature updates, all we can do is pass on your requests. Home devs prioritize what is MOST important for Home overall to continue developing the product (sometimes these are fixes or expanding on existing features) and much depends on business as well.

So although the needs of ALL stakeholders in Home might not be equally balanced all the time, the important thing is we're considering everyone's needs, from Sony to partners to business to community. I'm sorry we can't do more and faster, but the effort is made!

~CydoniaX

Message 43 of 45 (5 Views)
Lombax Warrior
71 posts

Jun 3, 2010

Oh...good to know...

I was wondering why that Community tab was there.

Message 44 of 45 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
186 posts

Jun 4, 2010

CydoniaX wrote:

I know it sucks to suggest something and wait and wait for it to show up in Home (at least I'm assuming that's what it feels like), but if you want PROOF that we do make community-requested items, go to that kiosk in Central Plaza and take a look at the Community category. Those are all items made that were requested by you guys.

As far as stuf finvolving other game IP and big feature updates, all we can do is pass on your requests. Home devs prioritize what is MOST important for Home overall to continue developing the product (sometimes these are fixes or expanding on existing features) and much depends on business as well.

So although the needs of ALL stakeholders in Home might not be equally balanced all the time, the important thing is we're considering everyone's needs, from Sony to partners to business to community. I'm sorry we can't do more and faster, but the effort is made!

~CydoniaX

Thats keeping the tradition of Playstation, Quality not Quantity, now Quantity is good but having the utmost best quality on the planet is a must Thank you Playstation Home Dev team for bringing the great success to Playstation Home.

Message 45 of 45 (5 Views)
0 Likes