Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
553 posts

Re: Is anyone else disappointed with the Winter update?

[ Edited ]
Dec 19, 2012

Watch they will suprise us all next week, I would love to see an a very nice surpising update on the week of christmas.

Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 233 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
681 posts

Dec 19, 2012

WWERaw526 wrote:

Watch they will suprise us all next week, I would love to see an a very nice surpising update on the week of christmas.

No... No they won't.

Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 233 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
553 posts

Dec 19, 2012

probably not, but ya never know

Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 233 (304 Views)
PlayStation MVP
6124 posts

Dec 19, 2012

TJMVoyager wrote:
Isn't our money good enough, we buy there stuff and the come out with junk like this. Why even waste time building a beautiful space with crappy rewards?

Theres something for Sony to learn, If your not going to do it right, then dont do it at all, plain and simple. Free is free, but getting nothing is better then this.

Whats mardi gras masks and guns have to do with Christmas? Time to throw away the pipe and stop puffing.

If you dont want trolls and bashing//ranting, please, come out with better stuff or none at all. Its a disgrace to Christmas.

I like our management team as much as the next person, but they aren't  busy smoking crack, they are busy playing Foursquare and ousting people as mayor of this and that.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 233 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
681 posts

Dec 19, 2012

WWERaw526 wrote:

They already said they are not doing anything else until after the new year. So it is pretty evident that they will not be releasing any extra surprises for us.

Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 233 (294 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29175 posts

Dec 19, 2012

DMCoutatime wrote:

WWERaw526 wrote:

They already said they are not doing anything else until after the new year. So it is pretty evident that they will not be releasing any extra surprises for us.

Some updates can be done without taking Home offline. I hope that is the case. We aren't getting any new content updates. 

Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 233 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
553 posts

Dec 19, 2012

ya which stinks, but it would be cool if they did though

Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 233 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 19, 2012

myalana wrote:

StardustChampion wrote:

myalana wrote:

StardustChampion wrote:

Dumb games. Free masks.

Digitman3 wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

To make matters worse I went to EU to check it out.  So I spawn in CP and I see people gathered around the tree, so I go to investigate.  To my surprise there's a present for me under the tree, so I pick it up and its a full FREE Santa suit.  Why are we not getting this stuff in NA?

I think our "management" has become blinded by their greed.  They don't want our suggestions, they don't want our satisfaction, they don't want our input, they just want our money.  It's become very apparent that they detest us, and only tolerate us because of the revenue they generate from us. 

What evidence do you have to support these claims?

Lol..The shorter answer would be what evidence to do you have to refute them Star?

Common sense.

It's absurd to claim the administrators "detest us" because this year's holiday event isn't as good as last year's. Of course it was big; that coincided with the relaunch of Home. Budgets have been cut, and there was some reorganization when Jack climbed further up Sony's beanstalk.

So we have the largest customer base among the regions, yet we see less? I'm afraid this baffles me.

Not everyone in Sony is at fault, after Cade, Tempest,  and Jack Buser, those that did care about Home, were promoted to higher positions and lost complete control over Home. The new people in management and art direction are really the ones responsible for their non-love for Home, wanting to pass off responsibility to third party companies, and poor management. 

Business are suppose to make a profit and make sure the company survive the following year, whether we like it or not.

sword-art-online
Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 233 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4426 posts

Re: Is anyone else dissapointed with the Winter update?

Dec 19, 2012
You guys talk the talk, but still spend money on Home like it's your kid.

I don't even spend money anymore on this platform since everything is getting worse by month.

Two things can be done here.

1) We all make complain threads and message officials and want change.

2) Stop giving away your money to SCE/3rd Party.

ldrr

Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 233 (274 Views)
Wastelander
681 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 19, 2012

So come on then Glasswalls post up your stupid little poll and feed back thread so I can tell you how much I really feel about your pathetic attempt at a holiday celebration. I already deleted all the devs off my Facebook and Twitter. I no longer give a **** about Home and I am ready to be done with it so lets go! Times-a-wasting!

Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 233 (264 Views)