Last Guardian
10365 posts

Re: Is all Home Developers Insult the Community?

Jun 22, 2012

Crazy-88 wrote:

al2009man wrote:

I think this thread is out-ta control. My bet's in few minutes of award silence thread will be locked

I know you don't understand me due to communication issues. Just reminding you

Your threads get locked because you make posts about gibberish and "OP/OC" on most of your threads even though you keep taking things from other threads. Your last thread you keep whining about being locked, was already being discussed in the No-Man's thread, yet you still went and made another thread.

The only thing 'out-ta' control is your need for attention in regards to making thread after thread trying to be "First OP".

See this thing ^^^? Gettin alot of Forum-requests... look me up on PSN, not on here.
http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/3402531 <- Login/MissingItems issues, over 6 month old problem still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still unreturned as of current.

*finally calmed down with posting.*

Is it a troll reply?

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

QUOTE OF THE WEEK: &quotMe love sum animes!" -AL2009man 2014
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 53 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10365 posts

Jun 22, 2012

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

OK...allow me to translate...

Al problem has barrier language issue

Community forum stupid

Any questions ?

I got a question: Does People hate me becaus of my Barrier language problem?

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 53 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10365 posts

Jun 22, 2012

SCarverOrne wrote:

Weak, man. Weak and cowardly.

This thread is not about Mr. Al's Personal Issue. it about an Home developer Insulting the community!

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 53 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

Jun 22, 2012

You are assuming that VEEMEE and other developers are doing a bad job on purpose. Maybe the things bothering you are not their fault. Maybe they are making some mistakes.

If you are insulted when others make mistakes, shouldn't others be insulted when you make mistakes?

Just sayin'.

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 53 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

Jun 22, 2012

It's no troll reply. It's just that you've even now after being told you spam threads in the hope of "OC", just put that fail of a meme here, and in the Meme thread.

Once is plenty, and it's not beause of your poor english or a language barrier, it's because you get very dramatic if someone takes "Your idea", yet gladly step on other people's toes to take their ideas/topics and make your own threads about it. Then any time it goes badly for you, you play the language barrier card.

VeeMee has nothing to do with why you made this thread, you just want to bring as much attention to yourself as possible, otherwise you'd still be participating in the other No-Man's threads instead of making whiney meme's like you just did.

I don't budlist-add on forums, and blank PSN requests get ignored!
Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 53 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10365 posts

Jun 22, 2012

Back_In_Brown wrote:

You are assuming that VEEMEE and other developers are doing a bad job on purpose. Maybe the things bothering you are not their fault. Maybe they are making some mistakes.

If you are insulted when others make mistakes, shouldn't others be insulted when you make mistakes?

Just sayin'.

Back_In_Brown finally make so much sence! I still don't like a part when Sony/other makes mistake. later we started complaining. I mean look at Bioware's Mass Effect 3 Ending. their fans started complaining/hating how bad the ending was.

look at this reply how I've been replied. he clame VEEMEE insulted us. even though it's a BIG mistake they did without any notices.

Crazy-88 wrote:

al2009man wrote:

MrFirstPlayer wrote:

VEEMEE = insult to the Home community at large.

Beware the flying asterisk **

Let me focus to you.

VEEMEE HAS NOTING TO DO WITH INSULTING THE HOME COMMUNITY. The ARE the one INSULTING the Developer

What you miss is that VeeMee's first major game in Home, the only ways to upgrade are purchased, there's no rewards other than the default gear, and the prices are insane.

Even before this, they sell 3 spaces copy/paste'd with 3 diff games that are owner-only, and sell so-so 'retro arcades' with copy/paste tshirt prizes that are again... owner-only.

VeeMee DOES insult the Home community, by making it blatantly obvious they only care about money, as the only thing they've produced without their immense greed is when Audi paid for it in our stead. -.-

Stop defending VeeMee, they're a greedy joke.

See this thing ^^^? Gettin alot of Forum-requests... look me up on PSN, not on here.
http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/3402531 <- Login/MissingItems issues, over 6 month old problem still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still unreturned as of current.

do u see this part *Bold Letter* The rests are ture. but this part find it offended

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 53 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10365 posts

Jun 22, 2012

Crazy-88 wrote:

it's because you get very dramatic if

someone takes "Your idea", yet gladly step on other people's toes to take their ideas/topics and make your own threads about it.

One last thing:

was my idea, without stealing other people's ideas

was my another idea without stealing. i really want to see people creating Chrome theme.

Does those 2 thread is stoled by someone?

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 53 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

Jun 22, 2012

You're missing the point. You are the only person who makes threads with the intent of credit of "OP/OC" and putting those lil tags on the threads. The 'What's your favorite (type here) of item?' threads have been done a dozen times. It's not about who made what thread, it's that any thread someone else has made, you've regularly gone and made a... for lack of better term "Spinoff" of it in hopes of attention.

While others are making threads to inform and contribute, you're the only one I've seen stake claims by posting in any thread related to a subject "Go look at my thread here (url), I already mentioned this! ". Granted, you've stopped doing it as much, but you get obviously annoyed any time you're accused of the subject, that says enough to me.

I don't budlist-add on forums, and blank PSN requests get ignored!
Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 53 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2252 posts

Jun 22, 2012

al2009man wrote:

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

Community forum stupid

Any questions ?

Personally do not hate you.

Do, however, feel that you have a tendancy to rub others the wrong way sometimes.

It's not your English, but it may easily be used against you, since your grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc, combined with your abrasive attitude and seemingly purposeful baiting for attention, are the perfect weapon. You're doing more harm than good. Try a different approach, maybe. Think things through better. Use spell check. Study English more. Don't play dumb all the time. Seriously, it can go a long way.

GISignature
Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 53 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10365 posts

Jun 23, 2012

nosdrugis wrote:

al2009man wrote:

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

Community forum stupid

Any questions ?

Personally do not hate you.

Do, however, feel that you have a tendancy to rub others the wrong way sometimes.

It's not your English, but it may easily be used against you, since your grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc, combined with your abrasive attitude and seemingly purposeful baiting for attention, are the perfect weapon. You're doing more harm than good. Try a different approach, maybe. Think things through better. Use spell check. Study English more. Don't play dumb all the time. Seriously, it can go a long way.

GISignature

Sigh. I already use Spell check A LOT OF TIME. but the rest is a good idea

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 53 (8 Views)
0 Likes