Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
86 posts

Re: Is all Home Developers Insult the Community?

Jun 22, 2012

im sorta confused as to what it is your trying to say, but being a devolper for one of these ppl , such as veemee, is harder then it would seem, even a tee shirt can cost and ungodly amount of money and time to make, and as for the reuseing, its more or less marketing, if alot of ppl real like it in one country, then the put it out in the next, japan really actully is like the "beta test" for the rest of the world, they get things wayy b4 we ever do, but if you dont like an update, thats you, some one else out there is bond too enjoy it, so just grit your teeth and wait for next week, its what i do

Message 21 of 53 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11880 posts

Jun 22, 2012

Let's focus about this thread instead of Grammar lesson

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 22 of 53 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11880 posts

Jun 22, 2012

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

And quoting Lady Gaga has nothing to do with the topic of developers insulting the community.

Wait..how the hell did I just get sucked into this vortex ?

It's not a quote about Lady Gaga. it's a Comment. maybe Youtube Link doesn't work that way.

Message 23 of 53 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4468 posts

Jun 22, 2012

bahahaha @ 0:34 he got slapped by Chuck Norris

YB

Message 24 of 53 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11880 posts

Jun 22, 2012

myalana wrote:

al2009man wrote:

myalana wrote:

I'm sorry but I actually got a headache trying to glean your meaning out of that OP. Didn't you write a confusing "Pro-VeeMee"/"Pro NML" thread just a little bit ago that was locked? I'm a bit lost.

It was locked because it runs it course. actually it didn't runs any course.

Again I know you don't understand me due to communication issues.

Edit: The OP isn't about VEEMEE nor NML. it's about Beta and actual released

I know you don't understand me due to communication issues. Just reminding you AL2009man2012Bannerv5-1

It wasn't about VeeMee or NML but you mentioned VeeMee 7 times and NML twice? I'm sorry I'm really just as confused as ever. You may want to post a picture now as a reply which I might not understand either.

Like this?

Club X7 info and update thread - PlayStation® Community Forums.png

Message 25 of 53 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11880 posts

Jun 22, 2012

DarkSky25 wrote:

You are neither being discriminated against nor hated. It is incumbent upon you to correct your grammar so we can understand what you are talking about. You seem to use the communication issue like it's a badge of honor. You can take free classes on line that would help you with your grammar and communication skills. It's not up to the forum community to have to try to decipher every thread you write. You need to look up the word hate! Every time people disagree with you about anything, you play the hate card! Differences of opinion do not equal hate! If we all were to think alike on everything, think how boring life would become.

That's a mean reply. also read this Youtube Comment i found. again

"Why hating others, just because loving who they want, saying what they feel, and being who they are and who they want to be.?? Actually I am against hate!! I really want haters to open their eyes and see the truth, we are living in a world filled of discrimination, rasism, and hate, I would like to change this" -A Youtube User

I also agree with this comment. i am also against hate.

Message 26 of 53 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11880 posts

Jun 22, 2012

I think this thread is out-ta control. My bet's in few minutes of award silence thread will be locked

Message 27 of 53 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
7724 posts

Jun 22, 2012

Confuse but no in angry manner. Impotant gramer lack develop community. Into be post of hypocrisy.

Do you get it?

Message 28 of 53 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

Jun 22, 2012

al2009man wrote:

I think this thread is out-ta control. My bet's in few minutes of award silence thread will be locked

I know you don't understand me due to communication issues. Just reminding you

Your threads get locked because you make posts about gibberish and "OP/OC" on most of your threads even though you keep taking things from other threads. Your last thread you keep whining about being locked, was already being discussed in the No-Man's thread, yet you still went and made another thread.

The only thing 'out-ta' control is your need for attention in regards to making thread after thread trying to be "First OP".

I don't budlist-add on forums, and blank PSN requests get ignored!
Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Message 29 of 53 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1927 posts

Jun 22, 2012

AL

I think its very much in control by providing "feedback" to the devs that created such a joke of a game on Home.. All they're doing is testing the waters to see how many fish will bite on a shoestring budge.. This is what happens when quality is no longer a factor and a sign of desperate times..

Trying to gain a quick buck  in less time.... $1 vs $50 = 50 people vs 1.... However, the repercussions in customer loyalty lost outweigh the the big picture in the end, this effects all devs on Home.... Push junk get junk back...

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 30 of 53 (7 Views)
0 Likes