0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1146 posts

Re: CBeyond's Home Coke Cola Video

Jan 5, 2010

DCS-Tekken wrote:

JunKB4U wrote:

ReccaWolf wrote:

Hey, guys! Go onto your PS3 HK accounts and check your messages! I just received my new PS Home Anniversary T-shirt, thanks to Money_God! ^^

Just click on the attachment and you'll receive it.

Can you guys post some pics? Apparently I have missed it.

The Shirt is the one that was Pictured on The outside of HK Theater in Plaza, It had a Black Shirt, With a PSPGO design on it. Everyone that entered the contest is suspose to get the T-Shirt.

And the first Lucky Ten people to enter get a 2nd Reward, That i Won Myself, And i'm still in Shock that i Won that one!

Now what to do what to do. Got so many things i been wanting, So maybe now i can get a few,

Happy Day or what!

I'm running circles, I still can't believe it!

By: DCS

Well, problem is that I did not know about it and did not enter the contest. Too busy babysitting.

アメリカのホームは本当にガッカリですね。まぁ、それも仕方ありませんね、無能の連中がたくさんいますから。

Get your Portable ID!
Message 1401 of 9,673 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3203 posts

Jan 5, 2010

DCS-Tekken wrote:

JunKB4U wrote:

ReccaWolf wrote:

Hey, guys! Go onto your PS3 HK accounts and check your messages! I just received my new PS Home Anniversary T-shirt, thanks to Money_God! ^^

The Shirt is the one that was Pictured on The outside of HK Theater in Plaza, It had a Black Shirt, With a PSPGO design on it. Everyone that entered the contest is suspose to get the T-Shirt.

And the first Lucky Ten people to enter get a 2nd Reward, That i Won Myself, And i'm still in Shock that i Won that one!

Now what to do what to do. Got so many things i been wanting, So maybe now i can get a few,

Happy Day or what!

that's so cool DCS! Congratulations!

i didn't get the second message on my HK account.

but i check my SG account too (the contest was for the first 10 in EACH of the 4 countries...HK, SG, Korea and Taiwan)

i figure i have a better shot in SG.

but not even 1 mesage yet. i guess they took care of the HK accts first.

Message 1402 of 9,673 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Jan 5, 2010

cbeyond wrote:

DCS-Tekken wrote:

JunKB4U wrote:

ReccaWolf wrote:

Happy Day or what!

that's so cool DCS! Congratulations!

i didn't get the second message on my HK account.

but i check my SG account too (the contest was for the first 10 in EACH of the 4 countries...HK, SG, Korea and Taiwan)

i figure i have a better shot in SG.

but not even 1 mesage yet. i guess they took care of the HK accts first.

Thank You! I been wanting a few item's for a long time now, And have never been able to get them as i haven't got HK$ LOL! BUt now i can get a few things i been wanting. I still wish they have the Miku outfit in HK i would get that one for sure. But No, But i got some other stuff i been wanting and stuff that i can't get on USA Home. So that's makes this stuff even more special to me in my case.

So they also gave to the first ten people in the other Asia regions as well? WOW!  This one was unexpected one for sure, When i sent the email that morning i was like No way would i be in the first ten people to send the answer in to them. But i sure was shocked today,

I'll report back in awhile what i got if anyone wants to know?

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 1403 of 9,673 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3203 posts

Jan 5, 2010

i just got an e-mail from Playstation Asia...

"?????PlayStation®Home?????????????PSP®go??T-shirt??????PS3™??Message Box????????????????PSP®go??T-shirt?

????PlayStation®Home ???!!"

"Thank you participate in PlayStation ® Home poster treasure hunt, you have a successful lean too PSP ® go virtual T-shirt. You only have to watch PS3 ™ within the Message Box, in the specified message, press the attachment will be entitled to the PSP ® go virtual T-shirt."

Message 1404 of 9,673 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Jan 5, 2010

cbeyond wrote:

i just got an e-mail from Playstation Asia...

"?????PlayStation®Home?????????????PSP®go??T-shirt??????PS3™??Message Box????????????????PSP®go??T-shirt?

????PlayStation®Home ???!!"

"Thank you participate in PlayStation ® Home poster treasure hunt, you have a successful lean too PSP ® go virtual T-shirt. You only have to watch PS3 ™ within the Message Box, in the specified message, press the attachment will be entitled to the PSP ® go virtual T-shirt."

So you got the PSPGO shirt? Was this on ur HK one or other? Just wondered if they did HK first then the others or what?

Seems like HK would be the biggest of them all in Asia then, Not sure!

Have to wonder how many Tshirts they had to give out, Maybe 100's or maybe Thousands?

Message 1405 of 9,673 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Thank You! to: Money_God HK

Jan 5, 2010

Special Thanks to Money_God HK, You made my day,

I was able to get.

14 Item's i been wanting, I still have 1HK left, But can't seem to get anything for only 1HK so.

Anways, Thank You! Money_God for the PSPGO T-Shirt and the extra 14 item's i got as well.

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

Message 1406 of 9,673 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3203 posts

Jan 5, 2010

ohh...i was going to let all of you know.

last week i was in dallas for the holidays, and i visited my favorite japanese market while i was there.

on the shelves of the refrigerated section, i found a can of geogia cafe au lait (the white can).

i haven't drank it yet. (its a very small can...about the size of a can of tomato paste)

i'll let everyone know how it tastes when i decide to open it. 8)

Message 1407 of 9,673 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Jan 5, 2010

cbeyond wrote:

ohh...i was going to let all of you know.

last week i was in dallas for the holidays, and i visited my favorite japanese market while i was there.

on the shelves of the refrigerated section, i found a can of geogia cafe au lait (the white can).

i haven't drank it yet. (its a very small can...about the size of a can of tomato paste)

i'll let everyone know how it tastes when i decide to open it. 8)

WOW, the cans are that small? Thought for sure they be the same size as POP cans,

Now that you got that, That can is a Keep Sake for sure.

Great Find!

Message 1408 of 9,673 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2279 posts

Re: HK PSPGO T-Shirts?

Jan 5, 2010
Thanks for the heads up DCS! Just got the t-shirt myself--that was cool how they did that via PS3 message! No other message for me either, but congrats to you--with all the time you put into keeping up with Home (and that's not say that there aren't others that do too!), I would say you were well-deserving of that.......you lucky dog!! lol Thanks again to everyone who keeps this great thread going--2010 should be interesting!

http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Message 1409 of 9,673 (7 Views)
0 Likes