Jul 13 2013
By: Danger_Dad PlayStation MVP 2609 posts
Accepted Solution

;^) Interesting day at Serenity Plaza....

27 replies 687 views Edited Jul 13, 2013

;^) While in Serenity Plaza today, something unusual happened, and there was a side effect. Half of the Plaza had disappeared. I called in my friend Tang_Ang to verify whether it was just my PS3 or everyone's. It was just mine.

We spent some time taking pictures. Here are some of them:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 28 (687 Views)
Fender Bender
2598 posts

Re: ;^) Interesting day at Serenity Plaza....

Jul 13, 2013

Great way of beating this summer heat wave.:womanhappy:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 28 (677 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1897 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 13, 2013
I encounter this issue almost every time I go to play mini-bots at the Serenity Plaza space, so it's definitely not just you.

This has been a long standing issue in all of Juggernauts mini-bots games, they will all randomly kick you out and then leave the game unavailable afterwards, except now when this happens in Serenity Plaza it has a bit more of an effect to the spaces overall surroundings.
(Which only the user removed from the game will see)

I really hope they deal with this issue soon.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 28 (623 Views)
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Jul 13, 2013
Wow this is so weird! Today's forecast... severe flooding lol
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 28 (612 Views)
PlayStation MVP
13659 posts

Jul 13, 2013

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

Great way of beating this summer heat wave.:womanhappy:

tumblr_lvv4jvx4xj1qemoij.png

Setzaroth signature

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 28 (605 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2609 posts

Jul 13, 2013

LegoFire lettered:

I encounter this issue almost every time I go to play mini-bots at the Serenity Plaza space, so it's definitely not just you.

This has been a long standing issue in all of Juggernauts mini-bots games, they will all randomly kick you out and then leave the game unavailable afterwards, except now when this happens in Serenity Plaza it has a bit more of an effect to the spaces overall surroundings.
(Which only the user removed from the game will see)

I really hope they deal with this issue soon.

:^/ That was it. The Mini_Bots game exited while I was editing my robot, and left what we've seen in the pictures. The graphic glitch is because the game unloads the space's bitmaps to clear RAM for other bitmaps, which form the background for the robot being edited. Once the game is exitied correctly, the game-only bitmaps are cleared, and the space's bitmaps are reloaded. If the game crashes instead, this step is never executed.

:^/ The box above is normally not seen from the outside. It surrounds the camera that is used for the robot editing room during the game start sequence.

;^) This how the editing area looks when the game boots you, and your camera is free to roam.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 28 (597 Views)
PlayStation MVP
31477 posts

Jul 13, 2013

and they said global warming wasnt real.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 28 (577 Views)
Sackboy
400 posts

Jul 13, 2013

Thank you very much for initiating this thread Danger_Dad!  This has happened to me a few times, usually followed by either the M-10 error code or one from the 800 series.  I also appreciated your explanation for the "why" behind this issue.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 28 (564 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
427 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 13, 2013

Thank you for posting these, Danger Dad. I wasn't able to see them from my screen. It is quite amazing that I was in a space like that but didn't see it that way. It looks like an unfinished version of the space.

Thanks for your pictures, too, Lego Fire. I wonder how you have night time pictures? It sounds like a silly question, but It's always daytime when I visit. I've never seen night time there before. It sounds very nice.

When you sit with a nice girl for two hours, you think it’s only a minute. But when you sit on a hot stove for a minute, you think it's two hours. That’s relativity.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 28 (563 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1189 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 13, 2013

It looks like a Tsunami hit serenity plaza today...It seems that this Tsunami was small so there were no casualties...In other news...well...there is none :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 28 (548 Views)
0 Likes