Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 29 2007
By: JR2576 Hekseville Citizen 387 posts

Insight on Beta for Home...Beta Testers List your Info,

8 replies 11 views Edited Apr 29, 2007
Im 30 yrs old, a G.A.P. Member, and live in NY. I got the email Invite... And many here that are in G.A.P. that have done betas before will agree with me that whenever u get a email for a beta... and sign up and meet requirements you never get rejected,,, Also once the site for signing up is closed it usually takes about a week to get things goin on beta. Just wanna know what you all think?

"Beta Candidate"
PSN ID: JR2576
State: NY
G.A.P Member: Yes

Message Edited by CTK*Spongebob on 04-29-2007 06:44 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9512 posts

Re: Insight on Beta for Home...Beta Testers List your Info,

Apr 29, 2007
ok it has nothing to do with anything really, people who didnt have a ps3 got a invite,,, the process was completly random...for all we know they ran a special mass mailing program that randomly picked the addresses in their database

CTK*Spongebob wrote:
Im 30 yrs old, a G.A.P. Member, and live in NY. I got the email Invite... And many here that are in G.A.P. that have done betas before will agree with me that whenever u get a email for a beta... and sign up and meet requirements you get rejected,,, Also once the site for signing up is closed it usually takes about a week to get things goin on beta. Just wanna know what you all think?

"Beta Candidate"

>

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3344 posts

Apr 29, 2007

CTK*Spongebob wrote:
Im 30 yrs old, a G.A.P. Member, and live in NY. I got the email Invite... And many here that are in G.A.P. that have done betas before will agree with me that whenever u get a email for a beta... and sign up and meet requirements you get rejected,,, Also once the site for signing up is closed it usually takes about a week to get things goin on beta. Just wanna know what you all think?

"Beta Candidate"

Really?  Not in my experience.  Every beta I have signed up for I have been accepted.  Let's hope I can add this one to that statistic.
Image hosting by Photobucket
PSN ID: Demayor - Feel free to add me -
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
633 posts

Apr 29, 2007
PSN ID: BloodThirsty30
State: MI
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Apr 29, 2007
where do u get the mail? first of all, I do have a ps3, registered it, but the question is... do they send you a mail to your psn? or like on yahoo and stuff? (msn, aim, hotmail, etc...)
Time is made for a reason, which is not to waste any of it.
PSN ID= Vash_Tigang, and Sausagefoot
"NO $KILL$, Just Owned"

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
387 posts

Apr 29, 2007

demayor wrote:

CTK*Spongebob wrote:

"Beta Candidate"

Really?  Not in my experience.  Every beta I have signed up for I have been accepted.  Let's hope I can add this one to that statistic.

my bad typo meant to say u never get rejected

Message Edited by CTK*Spongebob on 04-29-2007 06:46 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
387 posts

Apr 29, 2007

vash_tigang wrote:
where do u get the mail? first of all, I do have a ps3, registered it, but the question is... do they send you a mail to your psn? or like on yahoo and stuff? (msn, aim, hotmail, etc...)

i recieved email at the email addy i have registered at PSU
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
270 posts

Apr 29, 2007
I think since it was a random emailing. that sony has to go through the process of seeing whos a registered ps3 owner. and whos email matches to those of acive accounts.. that sounds like it could take until...uhm today...lol 
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
614 posts

Apr 29, 2007
PSN ID: AntDaGamer
State: SC

I agree with everything you say. I just like viewing the forum and viewing some of the crap half these people think. Random emails lol, people under the age requirement and not in G.A.P. getting in lol. What a load of childish crap get over it.

Freelance Journalist
Partner At EGM, Twitch.tv, Youtube
http://www.antdagamer.com
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (11 Views)
0 Likes