PlayStation MVP
5416 posts

Re: Infinity pool secret

Sep 4, 2013

ck2875 wrote:

king_of_games30 wrote:
The fourth piece and this is just an opinion are the four pieces that you find at the marina playing the metal detector game..again it's my guess if not I would just overlook the typo and wait for a fix

Where's the mini-game at the Marina? I looked around and didn't spot it. I have all 4 hidden pieces from the spaces, but the pool item said I only had 3/4. Perhaps thats why I can't find the minigame?

The mini game is at the Diamond Beach Yacht and Marina space if you don't know were in the space here how.

The mansion has a glitch that says you own 3/4 of the required items in order to play the mini game but in reality you already have all of then

KANE-FIRE

Twitter   Welcoming Committee  [INFO] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD[INFO] WWE2K15  Youtube

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 40 (514 Views)
Welcoming Committee
8664 posts

Sep 4, 2013
No no the 3/4 thing is just a text bug. It wont interfere with anything trust me. I got that too but it didnt stop me. You have to go to the Marina after finding the metal detector (floor 1), headset (floor 2), map (yacht), and radio receiver shorts (infinity pool), then play the metal detector game there, find 4 items on the beach by playing the metal detect minigame (gold chain, gold ring, gold coin & gold medallion). Next visit to Infinity Pool your cave should be opened behind the waterfall. I can do tours. I'm 100% all Diamond Beach Mansion.
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 40 (511 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4876 posts

Sep 4, 2013

ck2875 wrote:

king_of_games30 wrote:
The fourth piece and this is just an opinion are the four pieces that you find at the marina playing the metal detector game..again it's my guess if not I would just overlook the typo and wait for a fix

Where's the mini-game at the Marina? I looked around and didn't spot it. I have all 4 hidden pieces from the spaces, but the pool item said I only had 3/4. Perhaps thats why I can't find the minigame?

Happened to me too ck. I had to log back in and I was awarded the shorts and was able to play the game.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 40 (510 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
2610 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 4, 2013

There is no fix necessary. The shorts have nothing to do with it. They are just 1 of the gift machine rewards. I got all of the owner rewards without a problem when I entered the space my 1st time and also got the 3 of 4 message. Just ignore that message. Once you have purchased all 4 Mansion spaces and picked up all 4 metal detector parts, the treasure hunt game is unlocked. To play the game, go to the Marina space. The game is activated at the metal detector sign on the beach to the right side of the Marina. There are lots of items to find. Among them are 4 items of value and these will be obvious and received as rewards. Finding these 4 items among the many lost items will lead to unlocking the secret space. It all works, so happy hunting. The game lasts a while and is rather fun.

Posted Image

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 40 (510 Views)
Welcoming Committee
8664 posts

Sep 4, 2013
@ITCOB the 4th item the radio receiver shorts is the final key to unlocking the metal detector minigame at the marina. In fact they look EXACTLY like the gift machine gold shorts you get as owner of the inifinity pool but if you look closely it has a radio receiver on the back butt part whereas the gift machine ones do not.
Two pairs of shorts both look the same one unlocks the metal detector game. Just clarifying.
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 40 (481 Views)
Welcoming Committee
2610 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 4, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
@ITCOB the 4th item the radio receiver shorts is the final key to unlocking the metal detector minigame at the marina. In fact they look EXACTLY like the gift machine gold shorts you get as owner of the inifinity pool but if you look closely it has a radio receiver on the back butt part whereas the gift machine ones do not.
Two pairs of shorts both look the same one unlocks the metal detector game. Just clarifying.

Oops, you are right about the shorts. Thanks for pointing that out. Anyway, I got the shorts but still received the 3 of 4 message. The game still works. So go for it!

Posted Image

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 40 (469 Views)
PlayStation MVP
980 posts

Sep 4, 2013

hi all to unlocked the secret area of the infinity pool you have  these rewards items in the mine game at yaht club and maina once you compete the 4 levels.

Spoiler
gold medallion
Spoiler
gold coin
Spoiler
gold ring
Spoiler
gold chain

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 40 (439 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1772 posts

Sep 4, 2013
I'm on now I will show you
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 40 (435 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
2610 posts

Sep 4, 2013
Spoiler
The gold chain and gold ring are wearable rewards.  The gold coin and medallion are ornament rewards. 
Posted Image

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 40 (412 Views)
Wastelander
402 posts

Sep 4, 2013

I just discover the secret room which is located in the swimming pool through the waterfall

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 40 (393 Views)
0 Likes