Where is the last piece and secret
[Edited}
Message 1 of 40 (970 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9316 posts

Re: Infinity pool secret

Sep 4, 2013
The last piece is on the beachy sandy area in the Infinity Pool space. It rewards you a pair of shorts with a radio receiver. You must then (after gaining all other pieces) head to the Marina to use your metal detector to search for buried treasure. You hunt for four reward items then you can gain access to the secret area.
Support Forums
Message 2 of 40 (949 Views)
MVP Support
6420 posts

Sep 4, 2013

The last piece is around the rocks after you swim in the pool area ,to unlock the secret area you need have all of the previous mansion parts and found the items and get the 4 items in the Metal Detector mini game at the Diamond Beach Yatch and Marina space.

When i found the last item required to play the Metal Detector mini game it said i had found 3/4 items even though that was the fourth one, the last part of the mansion has a glitch that says you are missing an item even though you already have all of then

KANE-FIRE

Twitter  Welcoming Committee [INFO] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD WWE 2K15 Game Nights [INFO] WWE2K15 [INFO] Resident Evil Revelations 2 [INFO] Resident Evil HD Youtube 

Message 3 of 40 (947 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1772 posts

Sep 4, 2013
You have to have all the pieces of playing the metal detector mini game first then you can unlock the secret area
Message 4 of 40 (944 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2844 posts

Sep 4, 2013

:^/ You mean the Infinity Pool from the original Playstation Mansion? The hidden car key item? I seem to recal that it's near the pool, by one of the planters. It's on the opposite end of the pool from the bar area.

If you meant the Diamond Beach pool, then I can't help you.

Message 5 of 40 (939 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1043 posts

Sep 4, 2013
How do u find the secret room
[Edited}
Message 6 of 40 (932 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
3674 posts

Sep 4, 2013

Secret room is behind the waterfall in the infinity pool section of the diamond mansion, but you cant get in unless you conplete the yacht game according to other members.  

Quod dignum sit facere, dignum est farcere bene
#Live the game
Message 7 of 40 (912 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
380 posts

Sep 4, 2013

KANE-FIRE wrote:

When i found the last item required to play the Metal Detector mini game it said i had found 3/4 items even though that was the fourth one, the last part of the mansion has a glitch that says you are missing an item even though you already have all of then

I had the same thing happen even though I know I had already picked up the other 3 pieces previously.  :smileysad: Hope they fix this.

Message 8 of 40 (879 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1772 posts

Sep 4, 2013
The fourth piece and this is just an opinion are the four pieces that you find at the marina playing the metal detector game..again it's my guess if not I would just overlook the typo and wait for a fix
Message 9 of 40 (864 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3168 posts

Sep 4, 2013

king_of_games30 wrote:
The fourth piece and this is just an opinion are the four pieces that you find at the marina playing the metal detector game..again it's my guess if not I would just overlook the typo and wait for a fix

Where's the mini-game at the Marina? I looked around and didn't spot it. I have all 4 hidden pieces from the spaces, but the pool item said I only had 3/4. Perhaps thats why I can't find the minigame?

Message 10 of 40 (850 Views)
0 Likes