Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 21 2010
By: Jersquall Limit Breaker 16552 posts

Important information, Please read.

13 replies 4 views Edited Apr 21, 2010

1. There are messages going around on the XMB regarding 'Code Generators'  it's a URL to a site. . This is dangerous and a very bad idea to even consider doing. Those who have already know and there are reports of credit card information being stolen and your PS3 is being hacked for  info.  DISREGARD these messages and DO NOT go to this site or any that offer home items or Playstation network goodies. If you do your taking a huge risk and could be breaking multiple Terms of Agreements.

2. Do not  try to aquire any Home items from other regions to use in North American Home! Shop in our Mall and only our Mall. Any other way of obtaining Home items can and most likely will cause problems for you in the very near future. Ignorance of the terms of agreement is not an excuse that can be used. It's simple really: Shop in our Mall and absolutely nowhere else to be safe!

If you have any questions or comments please post and those with info can help answer,

PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY URL's. Do not post other persons names if you know they wear items. Do not post links or encourage hacking.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 1 of 14 (4 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5047 posts

Re: Important information, Please read.

Apr 21, 2010

Now he tells us - hehehehe 

JPConway

Message 2 of 14 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Apr 21, 2010

I've noticed this going around a lot lately, "Code Generator this" "Code Generator that", I even think one of my friends on my friends list sent a message about it, I know better than that myself, but as for the rest of the people on Home... who's to say T_T

Yeah, I'm a guy playing as a girl, so what? I get hit on,
on average, 10 times a day on Home, why, because
the unsuspecting guy is an idiot, 'nuff said.
Message 3 of 14 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2585 posts

Apr 21, 2010

I been trying to spread the word about this 2 thing.

But people are dumb dumbs

Message 4 of 14 (4 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1073 posts

Apr 21, 2010

my only question (for the time anyways) is why hasnt any of the hcm, hcv or devs said a thing about this going on i mean one would think they would have at least had some statement about it out by now

Message 5 of 14 (4 Views)
VP of Gaming
30416 posts

Apr 21, 2010

What happens to the people already running around PS HOME in outfits obtained from other PS Areas, Japan etc?

P.S. ROFL @ JPC 

Message 6 of 14 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1392 posts

Apr 21, 2010

Bloodraven85 wrote:

my only question (for the time anyways) is why hasnt any of the hcm, hcv or devs said a thing about this going on i mean one would think they would have at least had some statement about it out by now

Who knows. Maybe they want those people to get punished on their own. 

Message 7 of 14 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5465 posts

Apr 21, 2010

Now, if Sony can really mass send messages to those who do not access this site...

Photobucket
Message 8 of 14 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5047 posts

Apr 21, 2010

Every new thread that has been posted with the link has been edited - locked.  Not sure if the Forum Mod's have deleted them as well.  Seems the "search" function is not working at this time for the forums. 

Not everyone that went to see that sight was there to get "illegal" items - some did it for the PSN Card.  Let's not call people names for that.

JPConway

If you have any questions or comments please post and those with info can help answer

What do you recommed - if anything - for those that have gone to the sight?  Resetting password?  Creating a new email account?

Thanks - Mr J

Message 9 of 14 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
827 posts

Apr 21, 2010

i went too the website too see what kinda thing this was for a scam a few days ago but i never followeed through with anything.  i had 2 messages on it and someone told me for a 2nd time to visit the website and i told them no and i know it's a scam and no more spam messages like this please.   

it's weird how people think they can get free PSN Cards marked $20 or $50      maybe i'l find a website that will Generate me a Lotto 649 Tickit and i'l win a Million 

Message 10 of 14 (4 Views)