Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
1 posts

Re: [Important!] Announcement regarding the Uncharted 2 Fortune Hunter contest

Nov 6, 2009
Wow, Rob. I was about to be first and the you went pass me. Now I have to buy the game for my bro.
Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 84 (0 Views)
Sackboy
375 posts

Nov 7, 2009

Oh. My.

Someone just beat Rob's high score with 4.10. My 4.90 score didn't even get recorded, but I DID manage to get 4.100. I wonder if 3 seconds is possible at this point?

Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 84 (0 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1357 posts

Nov 7, 2009
People find ways to manipulate games and in this era it is nothing new no game is 100% fair specially when it involves a prize of this level. Tell that to the leaderboards of all games online lmao.
Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 84 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Nov 7, 2009

I don't know why people insist that we were manipulating the game. I am the one that just beat Rob's score, but I in no way manipulated the game, besides the already given controls. It just irritates me, because I met many of those on the leaderboards, and they were there for hours upon hours trying to shave off milliseconds. Some of us even offered advice on how to do these short times, and posted videos, yet we're still called cheaters by those who couldn't think outside of the box.

This contest was 100% fair!

Message Edited by dabomb4eve on 11-07-2009 09:59 AM
Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 84 (0 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1357 posts

Nov 7, 2009
It doesnt even matter anymore contest is over. And i seen the video to believe that someone video taped them doing it without a flaw or shortcut id say false i also sat there for 3 hours and got as close as 7 secs.
Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 84 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
134 posts

Nov 7, 2009

Shadywill wrote:
It doesnt even matter anymore contest is over. And i seen the video to believe that someone video taped them doing it without a flaw or shortcut id say false i also sat there for 3 hours and got as close as 7 secs.

... What? I can't tell if you're agreeing with us or not.

Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 84 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
227 posts

Nov 7, 2009

Shadywill wrote:

You see I wasn't there for 3 hours, I was there for over 24 hours and so were the people in the leaderboards because I saw them there. I'm starting to think that you won't believe it even if you were in the same room. Also don't you think the mods would said something already. I think there's a reason all the complaints are being ignored, and its because they know we aren't cheating.
Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 84 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
548 posts

Nov 7, 2009

xRoBx23 wrote:

Shadywill wrote:

You see I wasn't there for 3 hours, I was there for over 24 hours and so were the people in the leaderboards because I saw them there. I'm starting to think that you won't believe it even if you were in the same room. Also don't you think the mods would said something already. I think there's a reason all the complaints are being ignored, and its because they know we aren't cheating.

I guess people need to justify why they couldn't beat the best time. And the easiest way for them to do it, was to say that people were cheating. Don't mind the haters. They always want what others have.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 84 (0 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1518 posts

Nov 7, 2009

Rob, don't get bent out of shape by all the nay sayers....I posted pics of me on the Home XI section and with all of my XI trophies, and many said I photoshopped the pics, lol.....they are just idiots who don't know any better...just ignore them.

keith

Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 84 (0 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
315 posts

Nov 7, 2009
ITT: Reaper Shock Pt. 2
Ryebread01: Whole grain, high in fiber, and great with fish and a side of lemon

Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 84 (0 Views)