Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 27 2013
By: sweetthing89 Lombax Warrior 75 posts

If your new to home...

[ Edited ]
18 replies 318 views Edited Jul 29, 2013
Hey everyone, thought I would put up a post about helping out new people on home. I enjoy showing people around home helping them out with getting around and finding rewards so they don't feel so overwhelmed. If you're in need of help please message me on here or on ps network and we can meet up, or if even just looking for a new friend I'd be happy to add ya. Haven't been on home for quite a while so I would love to meet some new people.
Message 1 of 19 (318 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4486 posts

Re: If you're new to home...

Jul 27, 2013

sweetthing89 wrote:
Hey everyone, thought I would put up a post about helping out new people on home. I enjoy showing people around home, helping them out with getting around and finding rewards so they don't feel so overwhelmed. If you're in need of help, please message me on here or on PS Network and we can meet up.

That's very kind of you to actually make a thread and not be a guide telling people who are new to home that they can help. Only a true and dedicated person like you can do this.

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 2 of 19 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
75 posts

Jul 27, 2013
Thanks king very nice of you to say :-) we should be home friends
Message 3 of 19 (263 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1507 posts

Jul 27, 2013

Can not get enough folks who like to help...Kudos....:smileywink:

Old Gamers Don't Die... They Re Spawn...
Message 4 of 19 (235 Views)
Lombax Warrior
75 posts

Jul 27, 2013
Yea I remember it being hard when I was new and it's always nice for someone to show you the good parts of home, makes it a better game
Message 5 of 19 (229 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
7532 posts

Re: If your new to home...

Jul 27, 2013

sweetthing89 wrote:
Hey everyone, thought I would put up a post about helping out new people on home. I enjoy showing people around home helping them out with getting around and finding rewards so they don't feel so overwhelmed. If your in need of help please message me on here or on ps network and we can meet up.

Very nice of you to offer to help new people out sweetthing89. Perhaps you can also steer some of the newer folks here to the forum when you run into them on Home. It's always nice to see some fresh faces here.

Message 6 of 19 (219 Views)
Lombax Warrior
75 posts

Jul 28, 2013
Will do ^^ I am also looking for good people to hang with on home as well so feel free to add me :-) always good to meet new people no matter if they are new or familiar with home :-) hope everyone is having a lovely weekend
Message 7 of 19 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
75 posts

Jul 28, 2013
In fact been thinking about making a club that is called "likes to help new people" so people like myself can get together and make home a better place
Message 8 of 19 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Jul 28, 2013

sweetthing89 wrote:
In fact been thinking about making a club that is called "likes to help new people" so people like myself can get together and make home a better place

:smileyhappy: The name seems a little long. Maybe something like "Welcome Committee" or "Welcome Home" or "Welcome Homies". No, scratch those. I'm sure you'll find a good name if you decide to do it. Like, if my name were Matthew my club would be called "Welcome Matt".   :robotvery-happy:   Oh, and welcome. 

Message 9 of 19 (179 Views)
Survivor
1627 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 28, 2013

hyperkane wrote:

:smileyhappy: The name seems a little long. Maybe something like "Welcome Committee" or "Welcome Home" or "Welcome Homies". No, scratch those. I'm sure you'll find a good name if you decide to do it. Like, if my name were Matthew my club would be called "Welcome Matt".   :robotvery-happy:   Oh, and welcome. 

I thought your name was Welcome Mat.

We know now that Home will be gone by next April. I intend to enjoy it as long as it's around. I hope you do, too.
Message 10 of 19 (172 Views)