Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 19 2007
By: mentalboy11 Uncharted Territory 1440 posts

If you gotten your beta recentl!

5 replies 2 views Edited Jul 19, 2007

problem solved.

Tell me, how you did it.  if you got your beta very recently, as in this week or last week and can access the beta forums, tell me how because i signed in and out and tried all sorts of things and still cant access the forums.  i can go to beta central through URL (https://www.betatest.us.playstation.com) but i dont have a tag.  it says im in home beta but when i go to "Message Boards" it tells me that i dont have a handle(which obviously i do), i need to log in with my handle(which i am) or i dont have the beta(despite actually going into the beta and talking to other testers having beta central also tell me im in the beta).  I think a lot of others have this problem but again,

If you have gotten Home Beta recently and can access the Home Beta forums or have the BETA tag under your name, please tell me any info you can share to see if i can get it to show up also and perhaps help others.

Message Edited by SoMeOnE!!! on 07-18-2007 10:15 PM

Message Edited by SoMeOnE!!! on 07-19-2007 11:02 AM

Message Edited by SoMeOnE!!! on 07-19-2007 11:02 AM
GAP.SOCOM.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Re: If you gotten your beta recently, and can access the beta forums, come here!

Jul 19, 2007

SoMeOnE!!! wrote:
Tell me, how you did it.  if you got your beta very recently, as in this week or last week and can access the beta forums, tell me how because i signed in and out and tried all sorts of things and still cant access the forums.  i can go to beta central through URL (https://www.betatest.us.playstation.com) but i dont have a tag.  it says im in home beta but when i go to "Message Boards" it tells me that i dont have a handle(which obviously i do), i need to log in with my handle(which i am) or i dont have the beta(despite actually going into the beta and talking to other testers having beta central also tell me im in the beta).  I think a lot of others have this problem but again,

If you have gotten Home Beta recently and can access the Home Beta forums or have the BETA tag under your name, please tell me any info you can share to see if i can get it to show up also and perhaps help others.

Message Edited by SoMeOnE!!! on 07-18-2007 10:15 PM

Same problem here too. Have tried stuff on the forums posted by others, still nothing...
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14038 posts

Re: If you gotten your beta recently, and can access the beta forums, come here!

Jul 19, 2007

This is exactly what I did; closed Internet Explorer, opened it and went to www.scea.com, signed out(clear cookies if you need to, I didn't), sign back in. That's how I did it and it worked for me.

:smileyindifferent:
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
904 posts

Jul 19, 2007
Blah! I tried everything.....didn't work also.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
23949 posts

Jul 19, 2007
Current Beta

You are currently participating in the following Beta Program.
Home Beta Sony Computer Entertainment Beta Start 6/22/07 - Beta End 10/2/07

It says the same thing for me and I'm not in the beta, if you don't have the tag then you can't access the forums. Sorry

Message Edited by chadster on 07-19-2007 06:59 AM
- DoubleOSpoon
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1410 posts

Jul 19, 2007
Let me repeat this. The people who got the Home beta last week. DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE FORUMS YET. I guess SCEA is doing this in batches. Give it about a week, send in a message and all shall be fixed soon.
Dualshock 3 is not a Palindrome

My rank changed to 'Genesis' while listening to 'Genesis' -- 07-12-2007 03:12 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (2 Views)
0 Likes