Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
387 posts

Re: Ideas & Tips For Your Own PlayStation®Home Machinima!

Apr 23, 2013

Thats what i'm doing at the moment , i'm using Loot cameras and so far have only used youtubes editor on the videos i've done so far ,i'm in the process of going through some kevin macleod songs so I can do my next one with movie maker.

Its just hard trying to find a song by him (so far) that instantly pops a million ideas in my head which is what usually happens , I hear a certain song and ideas flood my brain that I feel I can create and then it off to the races haha.

Twitter- @ALEXELWAY7

Youtube - ALEXELWAY
Message 101 of 111 (465 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
607 posts

Apr 24, 2013

So ive decided to do another video. I recently bought the Juggernaught games camera and was testing it out. I figured i'd share it to show what can be done with only home and a ps3 for all the amateur film makers out there(plus i worked hard making the beat and thought it was really cool. This is only a test, my real project will be edited with software and will probably be done around early/mid may. All video here was shot in home and edited using the xmb vid editor an uploaded to youtube from the ps3.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 102 of 111 (449 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29231 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 27, 2013

Hey everyone! This is my follow up video to the Rich Girls of Home's Wing Walk fashion show. I walked in this show as well as filming it so it was a challenge to try and coordinate the two. I know I could have done much better if I only had filming to worry about. 

Have a lookie see – be sure to watch it until the end if you want to see the after show. :smileywink:

Joanna

Message 103 of 111 (402 Views)
Gaming Beast
2000 posts

May 8, 2013

Here's a new video I made with the help of Miss Joanna Dark! I posted it here so that it may help inspire ideas. I used the LOOT cameras at LOOT Stage Set and edited it in Vegas Movie Studio. 

Hope you like it! 

SUBSCRIBE: InWorldPix

WATCH:  Homeboy's How To

FOLLOW:  @InWorldPix

Message 104 of 111 (329 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29231 posts

May 8, 2013

Oh my gawd that is amazing. Oh wow. 

Message 105 of 111 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
387 posts

May 8, 2013

I just got an AVS video editor  so i'm now done with youtubes crappy editor YES!  I know just tinkering with this one it has many more options and seems easy enough so hopefully my videos will be alot better now.

Twitter- @ALEXELWAY7

Youtube - ALEXELWAY
Message 106 of 111 (313 Views)
Gaming Beast
2000 posts

May 8, 2013
I used AVS when I first started out. Great program!

Message 107 of 111 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2284 posts

May 12, 2013

FREE MOVIE SETS

To all my film-maker friends in Home:  Tomorrow night, Monday, May 13, at 8 PM Eastern Daylight/5 PM Pacific Daylight Time, I will host a tour of the new Third Reality movie sets that will now be available for you to use anytime you need one as the set for a film you are creating.   I purchased a club room and also all the club skins listed below
  • Cutteridge Estate
  • Gothic Cathedral
  • Hidden Oak Retreat
  • Island Bungalow
  • Men In Black Headquarters
  • Moon Forest
  • Nightlife Lounge
  • Old West Saloon
  • Palace of the Seven Winds
  • Plum Tree Pavilion
  • Space Station
  • War Room
Each set comes already equipped with the Loot Telescope Camera, the Loot floodlight, and the Juggernaut Observer ready for you to use.  Also available:  Essence of the Winds and Essence of the Tides plus other appliances that can be used by members.

I will be maintaining a calendar for the Third Reality space.  You will be able to book any of these spaces to use for 24 hours, midnight to midnight.  Procedure:  Notify me at least 48 hours in advance for availability.  I will Add you to the Member list and promote you to leader so you can add your own film crew and actors to the member list for that period.

You will need to let me know which skin you want, what props you want in place, and what furnishings if any you need. After I 'dress' the set for you, I will ask you to take a look and let me know what to add or delete.

To participate for the tour on May 13, please send me a Club Invite Request for the Third Reality.  I will confirm you for the club so you can come see what is being offered to you for free.

This is a service I am providing for the Artisans' Guild AND for all other film makers in Home.
Message 108 of 111 (270 Views)
Gaming Beast
2000 posts

May 12, 2013
That is awesome, Keara! I may take you up on a few!

Message 109 of 111 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2000 posts

Jun 7, 2013
Looks like there was a change in the stickied posts. I guess I'll update this more often so people will have a visible resource.

I encourage all Home machinimists to do the same.

Message 110 of 111 (172 Views)
0 Likes