Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Re: ISE mall hack again ?

Jul 4, 2013

Thew902 wrote:
Actually ISE was prohibited to be spoken of based on older forum rules. The last few pages you will see discussion of people having access to Spelunker items through illegitimate means.

I'll read it again.  But do you know what a scam is?  I would not call it "illegitimate means".  You still braken rules and or laws.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 71 of 81 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
165 posts

Jul 4, 2013

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

Thew902 wrote:
There are posts further in that thread giving more detail, by Cyd.

Again, with several patched versions, I fail to see how you are still believing Sony has done nothing.

Ok, I've read the full post and no where in that post does it say anything about "ISE" and it was made back in 2009 and not many people even know about ISE back in 2009.

Again I can not confirm or deny this with out know about the program it's self.  But every program gets update to make the program run faster, better and more effectively.

I don't understand why this is so hard for people here.  "If" Sony did try to fix the ISE probelm then it would be in the patch notes that Sony us as well as everthing else that was fixed with the firmware update.  Sony gives us the patch notes every time they give us a update to Home.  So there should be a record of this and it would come right from Sony.

I would assume the ISE patches fall into the catergory of "Security & Stability fixes" in the patch notes. 

Message 72 of 81 (266 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4340 posts

Jul 4, 2013
Yes I know what a scam is. :smileyindifferent:

And I'm done with this thread, since the answer is easily found through a Google search.
Message 73 of 81 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 4, 2013

Thew902 wrote:

And I'm done with this thread, since the answer is easily found through a Google search.

What they where talking about is "game sharing".  There are two types of game sharing one is good to do the other is wrong and you risk getting your account banned if you do it.

1. Turnning on "game sharing" on your PSP and playing others friends games.  Or on PSN downloading a game one account and playing it on another is also OK to do.
  2. But you can also Scam people get there E-mail and password log-on to there account and download all there games.  This is wrong and you risk getting your account banned if Sony finds out you did this.

But this has nothing to do with ISE and CydoniaX was not talking about or said anything about ISE.

GAPHome

General

Message 74 of 81 (249 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4340 posts

Jul 4, 2013

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

Thew902 wrote:

What they where talking about is "game sharing".  There are two types of game sharing one is good to do the other is wrong and you risk getting your account banned if you do it.

1. Turnning on "game sharing" on your PSP and playing others friends games.  Or on PSN downloading a game one account and playing it on another is also OK to do.
  2. But you can also Scam people get there E-mail and password log-on to there account and download all there games.  This is wrong and you risk getting your account banned if Sony finds out you did this.

But this has nothing to do with ISE and CydoniaX was not talking about or said anything about ISE.

One more because you are totally off base.

Message 22:

CydoniaX wrote:

Keyeszx wrote:
Cyd is probably only posting this because UK has had those problems recently. Did Cyd not just return from UK too? Was it Cyd, Locust, or Buggie? Well a mod returned recently and thought we should warn our people before it happens or whatever. If it was a big issue then this would be on the Message of the Day like it is in the UK.

Let me clear up some misconceptions. The Message of the Day they have in the UK is I believe part of their everyday message, reminding people that giving out your account information is never a good idea. This is a consistent reminder about best practices for protecting the security of your PSN account.

I am referring to specific actions taken by specific individuals recently that involve granting items to people by using their account info. I am not talking about gamesharing.

Hope that clears it up a bit.

~CydoniaX

I'm not wasting anymore time in here now, see ya and have a good 4th!

Message 75 of 81 (229 Views)
Welcoming Committee
5041 posts

Jul 4, 2013

Thew902 wrote:

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

Thew902 wrote:

One more because you are totally off base.

Message 22:

CydoniaX wrote:

Keyeszx wrote:
Cyd is probably only posting this because UK has had those problems recently. Did Cyd not just return from UK too? Was it Cyd, Locust, or Buggie? Well a mod returned recently and thought we should warn our people before it happens or whatever. If it was a big issue then this would be on the Message of the Day like it is in the UK.

Let me clear up some misconceptions. The Message of the Day they have in the UK is I believe part of their everyday message, reminding people that giving out your account information is never a good idea. This is a consistent reminder about best practices for protecting the security of your PSN account.

I am referring to specific actions taken by specific individuals recently that involve granting items to people by using their account info. I am not talking about gamesharing.

~CydoniaX

I'm not wasting anymore time in here now, see ya and have a good 4th!

Lol maybe now after spelling it out for him, he'll get it. Hopefully though, I won't count on it. Some people can't see what's right infront of them.

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0 

Message 76 of 81 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4019 posts

Jul 4, 2013

*Sticks his head in the thread... looks around... leaves.*

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 77 of 81 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
60 posts

Jul 4, 2013

Thank you all for coming and remember report these hackers , cause hackers are bad mmmk.:smileywink:

Message 78 of 81 (205 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 4, 2013

Message #22

CydoniaX wrote:

~CydoniaX

Again Cyd is talking about people scamming people and getting there account info.  Once this is done you can log-on to PSN and get all the games, movies and music for FREE!  This has nothing to do with ISE.  You do remember that is what we are talking about right?

ISE was not around in 2009 so I can't see what your point is.

GAPHome

General

Message 79 of 81 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
607 posts

Jul 5, 2013

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

Message #22

CydoniaX wrote:

~CydoniaX

Again Cyd is talking about people scamming people and getting there account info.  Once this is done you can log-on to PSN and get all the games, movies and music for FREE!  This has nothing to do with ISE.  You do remember that is what we are talking about right?

ISE was not around in 2009 so I can't see what your point is.

^^^ HAHAHAHA  This last statement takes the cake. Kudos to you 4 making me LOL so hard it hurt.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 80 of 81 (144 Views)