Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Limit Breaker
16552 posts

Re: ISE mall hack again ?

Jul 4, 2013

infamousgodV2_0 wrote:

Sony don't care about ISE mall hack because there own people do it too there "guides" do it. if they start permabanning people for having  ISE mall hack they might as start w/ there own people 

Did you report this to moderation or Tempest Fire? Linky or are you just posting to cause doubt? I will say.. B.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 61 of 81 (310 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Jul 4, 2013

Thew902 wrote:
King, if this "Hacker" site needed several versions over the years to conduct this exploit, wouldn't that suffice as an answer to Sony trying to fix the exploit? Come on now.

As Jo said, it's against the TOS to link here, but everyone else seems to have no problem finding that.

I also recall a thread posted by Sony stating they will be addressing those who participate in these activities. Coincidentally, you posted a few times on the first page and appear to not know what the purpose of that thread was either.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/An-Important-Announcement-Please-Read/m-p/15...

In a way your right and in another your wrong.   Don't most programs need updates all the time to make them better?   I can not say your right or wrong due to I don't know what site your talking about.

I remember a Home firmware update not to longer ago that they took most of our items and spaces and upload them to the "cloud".  When this first happen people (members of Home) said this was to fix the ISE exploit.  But after the update the ISE was still working so people chaged there toon and started saying the update was to get Home ready for the PS4.  Sony on the other hand did not confirm or deny either of these rumors.

It could be against the TOS to link here.  But can you try to see it my way and see why it's hard to believe something you can't see or even read about...

CydoniaX wrote:
Dear PlayStation Home Community Members:

As many of you are already aware, there are members of our community who are requesting your PSN identification and password to grant select items in Home.

We would like to remind you that the Home staff will never ask you for your password, or any other personal information in Home.  The members of the community doing so are participating in activities that violate our terms of service.  This is wrong, illegal, and most definitely NOT OK, and we will be handling these offenses accordingly.

Please be assured that we know who has done what.  We know that many of you who participated in this are also some of our most dedicated and enthusiastic Home users and might not have been fully aware of the ramifications of your actions.  That said, appropriate actions will be taken against individuals violating our terms of use.

~CydoniaX

I've read this and still don't know one way or the other if she is talking about the ISE or not?  There was one point in Home history that people went around saying they worked for Sony and ask for user names and passwords to get into other members accounts. 

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 62 of 81 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 4, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

**snippy poo**

Oh please live with the fact you're wrong. They have patched ISE numerous times. 

Now see that is what a Fayboy/girl would say.  Good example...  :smileywink:

GAPHome

General

Message 63 of 81 (285 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4340 posts

Jul 4, 2013
There are posts further in that thread giving more detail, by Cyd.

Again, with several patched versions, I fail to see how you are still believing Sony has done nothing.
Message 64 of 81 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5583 posts

Jul 4, 2013

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

Thew902 wrote:
King, if this "Hacker" site needed several versions over the years to conduct this exploit, wouldn't that suffice as an answer to Sony trying to fix the exploit? Come on now.

As Jo said, it's against the TOS to link here, but everyone else seems to have no problem finding that.

I also recall a thread posted by Sony stating they will be addressing those who participate in these activities. Coincidentally, you posted a few times on the first page and appear to not know what the purpose of that thread was either.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/An-Important-Announcement-Please-Read/m-p/15...

In a way your right and in another your wrong.   Don't most programs need updates all the time to make them better?   I can not say your right or wrong due to I don't know what site your talking about.

I remember a Home firmware update not to longer ago that they took most of our items and spaces and upload them to the "cloud".  When this first happen people (members of Home) said this was to fix the ISE exploit.  But after the update the ISE was still working so people chaged there toon and started saying the update was to get Home ready for the PS4.  Sony on the other hand did not confirm or deny either of these rumors.

It could be against the TOS to link here.  But can you try to see it my way and see why it's hard to believe something you can't see or even read about...

CydoniaX wrote:

As many of you are already aware, there are members of our community who are requesting your PSN identification and password to grant select items in Home.

We would like to remind you that the Home staff will never ask you for your password, or any other personal information in Home.  The members of the community doing so are participating in activities that violate our terms of service.  This is wrong, illegal, and most definitely NOT OK, and we will be handling these offenses accordingly.

Please be assured that we know who has done what.  We know that many of you who participated in this are also some of our most dedicated and enthusiastic Home users and might not have been fully aware of the ramifications of your actions.  That said, appropriate actions will be taken against individuals violating our terms of use.

~CydoniaX

I've read this and still don't know one way or the other if she is talking about the ISE or not?  There was one point in Home history that people went around saying they worked for Sony and ask for user names and passwords to get into other members accounts. 

I highlighted in green for you. "grant select items"

As for the blue highlight. There may be several reasons for this, fixing ISE was never one of them.

What it did do, as far as exploits go, was pretty much kill Exploder, which used  files/data stored locally.

And as far as people saying there has been several patches for ISE? They wouldn't have a clue if this were true, unless they were doing it.....:smileytongue:

Message 65 of 81 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Jul 4, 2013

Thew902 wrote:

Again, with several patched versions, I fail to see how you are still believing Sony has done nothing.

Ok, I've read the full post and no where in that post does it say anything about "ISE" and it was made back in 2009 and not many people even know about ISE back in 2009.

Again I can not confirm or deny this with out know about the program it's self.  But every program gets update to make the program run faster, better and more effectively.

I don't understand why this is so hard for people here.  "If" Sony did try to fix the ISE probelm then it would be in the patch notes that Sony us as well as everthing else that was fixed with the firmware update.  Sony gives us the patch notes every time they give us a update to Home.  So there should be a record of this and it would come right from Sony.

GAPHome

General

Message 66 of 81 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 4, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

CydoniaX wrote:

~CydoniaX

I highlighted in green for you. "grant select items"

As for the blue highlight. There may be several reasons for this, fixing ISE was never one of them.

What it did do, as far as exploits go, was pretty much kill Exploder, which used  files/data stored locally.

And as far as people saying there has been several patches for ISE? They wouldn't have a clue if this were true, unless they were doing it.....:smileytongue:

lol, is that what your talking about?  That has nothing to do with ISE!  What CydoniaX was talking about is people impersonating the Home staff and asking for your user name, E-mail and password.  It was a scam not ISE wich is an exploit and a program.  Keep reading the post your even see me talk about it on the first page.

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

SPADERZ216 wrote:
Thanks for the heads up. Surprised that people are actually giving their info out at random though.

Don't you remember the closed beta?  People where always trying to get your PSN-ID, password and E-mail.  (E-mail password's are sometime's easy to guess) to get into the close beta it was big scam.  It also worked a lot...

Again this had nothing to do with ISE seeing how it was not even around yet.  I even did a serch and on all 9 pages the ISE was never even used.

GAPHome

General

Message 67 of 81 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5583 posts

Jul 4, 2013

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

Thew902 wrote:

Ok, I've read the full post and no where in that post does it say anything about "ISE" and it was made back in 2009 and not many people even know about ISE back in 2009.

Again I can not confirm or deny this with out know about the program it's self.  But every program gets update to make the program run faster, better and more effectively.

I don't understand why this is so hard for people here.  "If" Sony did try to fix the ISE probelm then it would be in the patch notes that Sony us as well as everthing else that was fixed with the firmware update.  Sony gives us the patch notes every time they give us a update to Home.  So there should be a record of this and it would come right from Sony.

Not sure what part of "grant select items" you didn't understand. I'll try no further.

Are you joking? I guess you never glitched an apartment or public space.

Sony told us in the 1.65 update that they were patching the furniture glitch, didn't they? Not

Stop before you bury yourself any further.

Message 68 of 81 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 4, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:
Not sure what part of "grant select items" you didn't understand. I'll try no further.

Are you joking? I guess you never glitched an apartment or public space.

Sony told us in the 1.65 update that they were patching the furniture glitch, didn't they? Not

Stop before you bury yourself any further.

I'll say it again what she was talking about was a scam it had nothing to do with ISE.  If you get someones E-mail and password you can get into there PSN account and get all there programs.  Please go back and re-read that post your see no where in that post did she talk about ISE.  Why?  It was still 2009 and ISE was not around yet! 

Yes, what she was talking about would "grant you select items" as well as all PSN downloads, PSN chat logs, and if the user had there CC# saved you could even use that to buy things on Home or games/movies/music on PSN.

GAPHome

General

Message 69 of 81 (182 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4340 posts

Jul 4, 2013
Actually ISE was prohibited to be spoken of based on older forum rules. The last few pages you will see discussion of people having access to Spelunker items through illegitimate means.
Message 70 of 81 (243 Views)
0 Likes