Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Welcoming Committee
4980 posts

Re: ISE mall hack again ?

Jul 4, 2013

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

fubario wrote:

These hackers are at it again . You can tell by their japan hairstyle and personal spaces that usa mall don't have. Some will even pose as avatars visiting from japan servers . We all know there is no global spaces on home . I will be reporting all users doing this hack . Please help me by reporting them too . Thank You 

It's not a "hack" it's an exploit and Sony has never tryed to fix the ISE exploit.  So they are not at it agin they are just still doing it.  Also it does not seem like Sony has any plans to stop this.  You can report them all you want but your just fooling your self if you think anything is going to be done about it.

Where do you get your information from????? ISE for dummies???

Actually Sony have tried to patch the ISE method SEVERAL times. Quiet you. :smileyindifferent:

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0 

Message 11 of 81 (838 Views)
Splicer
60 posts

Jul 4, 2013

There is no jealousness here . Hacking is illegal and you defending them makes you look very guilty . Please stop trolling the forums and get a life yourself . When psn went down for a couple months hackers were to blame . It's time to stand up get them banned and these ise problems patched before we're all wondering when psn will be back online . Hacking hurts us all in the end.

Message 12 of 81 (831 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29220 posts

Jul 4, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

fubario wrote:

These hackers are at it again . You can tell by their japan hairstyle and personal spaces that usa mall don't have. Some will even pose as avatars visiting from japan servers . We all know there is no global spaces on home . I will be reporting all users doing this hack . Please help me by reporting them too . Thank You 

It's not a "hack" it's an exploit and Sony has never tryed to fix the ISE exploit.  So they are not at it agin they are just still doing it.  Also it does not seem like Sony has any plans to stop this.  You can report them all you want but your just fooling your self if you think anything is going to be done about it.

Actually Sony have tried to patch the ISE method SEVERAL times. Quiet you. :smileyindifferent:

Yes they have and thank you for clearing that up Vicki. 

Message 13 of 81 (818 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4321 posts

Jul 4, 2013
A simple Google search will provide there have been several different methods, due to patching.
Message 14 of 81 (816 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Jul 4, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

When, where and how?  I don't server hop but I've been told that Sony has been able to do things to stop ISE users on other servers.  If thats true and I'm not saying it is.  Why didn't Sony just do the same things on our NA server?

Please give examples I hate having empty and pointless debates.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 15 of 81 (814 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
165 posts

Jul 4, 2013

fubario wrote:

There is no jealousness here . Hacking is illegal and you defending them makes you look very guilty . Please stop trolling the forums and get a life yourself . When psn went down for a couple months hackers were to blame . It's time to stand up get them banned and these ise problems patched before we're all wondering when psn will be back online . Hacking hurts us all in the end.

Apparent there is some jealousy and lets get your facts straight shall we:

1. The hackers who brought down PSN awhile ago were not associated with Home, they were another group

2. ISE isn't a "hack", it's an EXPLOIT i.e.. Item Server EXPLOIT,  no hacking involved

3. I have a life that's why I don't spend my time patrolling Home looking for users to report like you and some other users feel the need to do

4. Like I said in a previous post you obviously failed to read, I do not hack or use ISE.

It's  funny whenever someone defends ISE, the people who are againist it automatically scream YOU'RE A HACKER! Very childish...

So please carefully read before you try to correct me or anyone else.

Message 16 of 81 (803 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4980 posts

Jul 4, 2013

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

When, where and how?  I don't server hop but I've been told that Sony has been able to do things to stop ISE users on other servers.  If thats true and I'm not saying it is.  Why didn't Sony just do the same things on our NA server?

Please give examples I hate having empty and pointless debates.

This isn't a debate. The only thing here that is empty and pointless is the fact that you say they have never tried to patch it.

Oh and it's nothing to do with which region you are in, if you can ISE it can be done in any region.

I don't have to prove anything to you, as someone else has said here you can look on google. It has all the information you need, rather than these wild stories you think up and believe as the truth.

Seriously.

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0 

Message 17 of 81 (795 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4499 posts

Jul 4, 2013

Fly_Mixed_Papi_ wrote:

fubario wrote:

Apparent there is some jealousy and lets get your facts straight shall we:

1. The hackers who brought down PSN awhile ago were not associated with Home, they were another group

2. ISE isn't a "hack", it's an EXPLOIT i.e.. Item Server EXPLOIT,  no hacking involved

3. I have a life that's why I don't spend my time patrolling Home looking for users to report like you and some other users feel the need to do

4. Like I said in a previous post you obviously failed to read, I do not hack or use ISE.

It's  funny whenever someone defends ISE, the people who are againist it automatically scream YOU'RE A HACKER! Very childish...

So please carefully read before you try to correct me or anyone else.

You have life? I didn't know that. And it's still illegal to use ISE.

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 18 of 81 (785 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Jul 4, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:
This isn't a debate. The only thing here that is empty and pointless is the fact that you say they have never tried to patch it.

Oh and it's nothing to do with which region you are in, if you can ISE it can be done in any region.

I don't have to prove anything to you, as someone else has said here you can look on google. It has all the information you need, rather than these wild stories you think up and believe as the truth.

Seriously.

Whats wrong?  If this happen it should be easy for you to point me to the PSN blog and show me Sony saying that there is a firmware update where they are trying to fix the ISE problem. 

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 19 of 81 (782 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4321 posts

Jul 4, 2013
Sony won't make any comments. For all we know they are included in some stability firmware updates.
Message 20 of 81 (773 Views)