Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
4555 posts

Re: [INFO] Blog this week

Jan 9, 2013

Conrad_Max wrote:

LightOfValkyrie wrote:
Them listen to us? Ha, good one.

They have, but some people refuse to see. 

Enjoy tomorrow and next week's updates. I know I will. Good night.

I'm curious. When have they listen to us lately and gave us what we ask for? To me and my opinion, they haven't been listening to us and been giving us what we've been asking for. Whatever we ask for gets ignore and the people in the EU region gets it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 111 (353 Views)
Lombax Warrior
106 posts

Jan 9, 2013

Maybe we can have a vote?? i think that be fair right? seems ppl don't like blogs on Wens and i have to say i agree whats the point of reading something when we can just log on and find out?? a vote will fix this 

[IMG]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h62/fakirluvahiru/gintama.jpg[/IMG]
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 111 (345 Views)
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Jan 9, 2013

Conrad_Max wrote:

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

It's no secret whatsoever NA Home is struggling in many areas.

Then there's no point in posting a blog annoncement two, one or on the day of publish, is there.

This thread was about the weekly annoncement, not the state of Home as we as individuals see it.

Carry on as I've moved on.

Your strategy of inciting commentary for you to report is pretty transparent.

In any event...if theres no point in posting the updated content each week then why do they do it ON TIME in the other regions ?

And the steady decline of SCEA Home communication  is very much part of the state of Home whether you choose to admit it or not.

Now run along

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 111 (345 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4555 posts

Jan 9, 2013

smith720 wrote:

Maybe we can have a vote?? i think that be fair right? seems ppl don't like blogs on Wens and i have to say i agree whats the point of reading something when we can just log on and find out?? a vote will fix this 

That's a brilliant idea, Smith. That would be the fair thing to do. They should do that and let the community decide what day the Home blog gets published. We should have a say in this.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 111 (331 Views)
Lombax Warrior
106 posts

Jan 9, 2013

I was jking lol i finger the mods will never do it and hell yes it is a good idea, but lets face facts pigs will fly when we get our way around here

[IMG]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h62/fakirluvahiru/gintama.jpg[/IMG]
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 111 (308 Views)
Sackboy
411 posts

Jan 9, 2013

Big news for next week?vita integration?another core update that will break more than it fixes?or just more pseudo hype for a new 3rd party

Home desperately needs something to revive it from the stagnation and now stale predictable formula that is driving people away.

Putting the blog update when home is down could actually be a great idea so we can make a reasoned decision after logging off for maintenance as to whether to bother logging back into home at all

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 111 (242 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1546 posts

Jan 9, 2013

There is one thing that isnt too bad, most of the Home Developers (Lockwood, Granzella, nDreams, etc) will announce their stuff before the official blog updates. So in some cases we would get a heads up a day prior, but I still shake my head at the fact the offical blog update was moved to Wednesday morning. And the 'Message of the Day' is something that I think quite a few people (not all, but still) pass up due to it lacking from previous years and that it can take a while for it to update as well.

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 111 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2432 posts

Jan 9, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:

At least we can rely on the EU staff to continue posting their blog updates accordingly, most likely Asia and JP as well. Very dedicated and hardworking teams they have.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/01/08/playstation-home-update-happy-new-year/

They REALLY need to add a double-kudo button to these forums... :smileywink:

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 111 (157 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29175 posts

Jan 9, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 111 (150 Views)
Wastelander
578 posts

Jan 9, 2013

The Blog becomes pretty much useless if it's published the same time as the update. Might as well just log into Alphazone and see the complete list of item. Publishing it on Mondays, or at the latest Tuesday afternoons, is far superior.

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 111 (147 Views)
0 Likes