Welcoming Committee
4019 posts

Re: IF I Had A Party On Home...

Jul 19, 2013

LegoFire wrote:

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

hellokittyxo wrote:

StephieRawks wrote:
No Mur, I think the plan is to get Kitty drunk and dressed as a cat and have her solve the murder mystery we all act out with alternate accounts. Then when Mya spikes the punch and pie with poison and more alts start dropping dead, effectively killing their main accounts as well, those who remain will think it's all part of the game. No one will take it seriously because by that point, Kitty will be so drunk that she tries to use the beach as a litterbox. :x That Mya is an evil genius and we're all just pawns...pawns, I tells ya!!!

Count me in! lol. Let's have this party this weekend, ok :catlol:

Sheesh, I'll bring the popcorn.

and I'll bring one vial of antidote. :cattongue:

Only one? I guess the rest of us will have to fend for ourselves? :smileytongue:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 61 of 70 (236 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1993 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 19, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

LegoFire wrote:

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

hellokittyxo wrote:

StephieRawks wrote:
No Mur, I think the plan is to get Kitty drunk and dressed as a cat and have her solve the murder mystery we all act out with alternate accounts. Then when Mya spikes the punch and pie with poison and more alts start dropping dead, effectively killing their main accounts as well, those who remain will think it's all part of the game. No one will take it seriously because by that point, Kitty will be so drunk that she tries to use the beach as a litterbox. :x That Mya is an evil genius and we're all just pawns...pawns, I tells ya!!!

Only one? I guess the rest of us will have to fend for ourselves? :smileytongue:

Antidote isn't cheap you know, but maybe I'll bring two and award the other to the person who eats the most punch and pie.
(They'll certainly need it afterwards)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 62 of 70 (229 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4499 posts

Jul 19, 2013

@Vicki, there will be balls and tacos....

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 63 of 70 (226 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
7661 posts

Jul 19, 2013

StephieRawks wrote:

How did you....I mean, here have some pie Stephie.

Vicki, if YOU have a party on Home you can organize BallaPalooza, I like cats better. :catwink::cathappy::cathappy::cathappy::cathappy:

Message 64 of 70 (208 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4977 posts

Jul 19, 2013

myalana wrote:

StephieRawks wrote:

How did you....I mean, here have some pie Stephie.

Vicki, if YOU have a party on Home you can organize BallaPalooza, I like cats better. :catwink::cathappy::cathappy::cathappy::cathappy:

Pffft

No balls, no Vee >: (

And NO HAPPY CAT FACES! :smileyvery-happy:

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0 

Message 65 of 70 (198 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
7661 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 19, 2013

But punch and pie.

I like quite a few of the party theme ideas. Improvisation is always entertaining for me as well (picking a particular role be it a nurse, law enforcement, etc) and playing the part for a bit to see where it goes and who plays along. Maybe we can organize one or more of these themed get-togethers assuming there's enough interest.

Message 66 of 70 (169 Views)
Survivor
1317 posts

Jul 19, 2013

LegoFire wrote:

JulianMatisse wrote:

LegoFire wrote:

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

hellokittyxo wrote:

StephieRawks wrote:

Antidote isn't cheap you know, but maybe I'll bring two and award the other to the person who eats the most punch and pie.
(They'll certainly need it afterwards)

I'm just happy my role is to get drunk and then go to si and take care of business. Being poisoned doesn't seem like a very fun party :/

Message 67 of 70 (154 Views)
Last Guardian
11806 posts

Jul 20, 2013

StephieRawks wrote:

Them make the drunked kitty to send random Dirty PM with the word '[DIRTY PM]'

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 68 of 70 (129 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6629 posts

Jul 20, 2013

For some reason Serenity Plaza sounds like a good place :cattongue:

Notice the iconic trash can in the background

KANE-FIRE

Twitter  Welcoming Committee [INFO] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD WWE 2K15 Game Nights [INFO] WWE2K15 [INFO] Final Fantasy VII [INFO] Resident Evil Revelations 2 [INFO] Resident Evil HD Youtube 

Message 69 of 70 (104 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4499 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 20, 2013

KANE-FIRE wrote:

For some reason Serenity Plaza sounds like a good place :cattongue:

Notice the iconic trash can in the background

I was too sexy tonight....:smileyvery-happy:

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg