Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1478 posts

Re: I would really love a gym

Aug 16, 2009
A gym would not make sense, since they have already designed different clothing items with different muscle strucutres (i.e. Street Fighter 4 costumes like Zangief or Dahlsim). If you want to be big and buff use the Zangief outfit. Otherwise Im sorry, but I dont think we will ever get a gym. Thats just my 2 cents.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 35 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4841 posts

Aug 16, 2009

KillWill420 wrote:
A gym would not make sense, since they have already designed different clothing items with different muscle strucutres (i.e. Street Fighter 4 costumes like Zangief or Dahlsim). If you want to be big and buff use the Zangief outfit. Otherwise Im sorry, but I dont think we will ever get a gym. Thats just my 2 cents.

Yup a gym wouldn't make sense on home dont see a point because even if they do let you work out in the gym what would it do ? because they would have to change how the avator reacks and how the body would change and i don't think they will go threw all that trouble when they can just add something to create a avator or edit in the options menu.

♣♦

The Realm Of AnarchY

♠♥
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 35 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2238 posts

Aug 16, 2009

hahaha that would be pretty sweet 

Hey why not throw in things like fast food restaurants as well 

Message Edited by Thestudness on 08-16-2009 12:50 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 35 (56 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Aug 16, 2009

wearing clothes to emulate muscularity is nothing in comparison to possessing the real thing. I am the type of person that likes to have his avatar or game likeness as similiar to my real appearance as possible. I spent hours on Tiger Woods, and a good 30 minutes on my first trip around home just settling my facial structure. I think the gym could be set up like a mini-game. Instead of mindless "points" that don't get you anything you would earn points towards a particular muscle group. More points= more growth, striations, vascularity, so on and so forth.

I would imagine a button tap for aerobics, and coordinating presses for resistance training exercises.

Furthermore, as a personal trainer I realize that people get motivated to change their physical presence at some of the wierdest things. I currently have a client who was inspired because she saw an ex from high school and was embarressed that she was no longer the cheerleader she was when she knew him. So, if some one who is fitness challenged found motivation to not only work out their avatar, but to join a gym and develop themselves for real; well then, that would be a perfect storm. 

Healthy ideas breed healthy practices. Sony, and other companies could pass along a good message, and make a more enjoyable experience if they only included a fitness option for one's avatar. 

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 35 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1415 posts

Aug 16, 2009
good idea! now we need a place to get some steroids.
Photobucket
" I think I'm Paul Pierce, I think I'm Rondo, high off the headband you dying on that hydro" - Spitta
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 35 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1767 posts

Aug 16, 2009
Why not make a workout minigame where you try to get the highest score for the fastest button taps...if you play it at all you get a shirt with a picture of an ab for maled and a picture of a bikini ab for the femlaes
...My Hamster told me to!
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 35 (57 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Aug 16, 2009

D3 you think your funny don't ya?

Mocking those who are in excellent shape is simply a self coping mechanism for..

lack of self confidence

or

embarresment at one's own personal condition

Message Edited by Kmullins07 on 08-16-2009 04:09 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 35 (57 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Aug 16, 2009

King Kannibal...

what is with the shirt idea

thats not effective; simply a mockery of the purpose and function of the goal. 

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 35 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1415 posts

Aug 16, 2009
dude its just a joke relax...
Photobucket
" I think I'm Paul Pierce, I think I'm Rondo, high off the headband you dying on that hydro" - Spitta
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 35 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
522 posts

Aug 16, 2009
A gym? LOL now ive heard of everything.
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 35 (57 Views)
0 Likes