Sep 19 2013
By: Natasharotica Monster Hunter 34 posts
Accepted Solution

I wanna friend up with moderators!

46 replies 443 views Edited Sep 19, 2013

This is probably not the right thread to be posting this,  but I am female have mic and would really like to hang on Home with one of you moderators so I can feel more safe and secure.  Unfortunately my name is a perv/troll magnet and I cant change it so I have to live with it.  I am a very nice lady and get harrassed constantly by evil users.  I'm just a girl who wants to chat and have fun!  Some times i lose my temper and have been banned twice for a week each time.  Please I want to friend up with you Joanna Dark or even any other moderators who are female,  so I can see first hand how to deal with trolls and pervs.

Sincerly yours,

Natasha

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 47 (443 Views)
0 Likes
Final Boss
25371 posts

Re: I wanna friend up with moderators!

[ Edited ]
Sep 20, 2013

Home Moderators are not bodyguards. With the millions of Home users, there is no way they can hangout with you alone, nor anyone else. 

Home has a built in report function located by tapping on your Select button. Moderators cannot respond immediately unless they happen to be in the area. If any action is to be taken, it will likely happen later as there are probably hundreds of reports to investigate every week - maybe even thousands.

I suggest that you make use of your Ignore and Block functions and not respond to anyone who is attempting tio cause problems. Replying to a harasser may end up getting you into trouble as you may say the wrong thing.

Ignore the offender and report them (if you want). But do not expect to have a Moderator as a bodygaurd. That is impossible. And in a virtual world, body guards are kind of pointless. They can only make the issue even worse.

Lastly, if matters do become worse, you can come to the forums and send a PM (Private Message) to HomeForumMods. When doing so, please include the offender's PSN ID, date, time, time zone and details of the offense.

Good luck.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 47 (429 Views)
PlayStation MVP
28994 posts

Sep 19, 2013

Natasharotica wrote:

This is probably not the right thread to be posting this,  but I am female have mic and would really like to hang on Home with one of you moderators so I can feel more safe and secure.  Unfortunately my name is a perv/troll magnet and I cant change it so I have to live with it.  I am a very nice lady and get harrassed constantly by evil users.  I'm just a girl who wants to chat and have fun!  Some times i lose my temper and have been banned twice for a week each time.  Please I want to friend up with you Joanna Dark or even any other moderators who are female,  so I can see first hand how to deal with trolls and pervs.

Sincerly yours,

Natasha

I'm not a moderator and I have no more control over what users do than you do. I will say that for those who aren't behaving I simply put them on ignore and inform them that I have done so and that they should have fun talking to themselves.

Most modertors here do not use Home and they certainly don't spend time in Home where people can see them. 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 47 (407 Views)
Limit Breaker
15900 posts

Sep 19, 2013

Conrad_Max wrote:

Home Moderators are not bodyguards. With the millkions of Home users, there is no way they can hangout with you alone, nor anyone else. 

Good luck.

Remind me, how many zero's are in millkions? :smileyvery-happy:

HomeStationMagazine
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 47 (357 Views)
Wastelander
624 posts

Sep 19, 2013

When all else fails and trolls disgrace spray some "Noob away" into their face lol

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 47 (346 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Sep 19, 2013
I tried to friend Joe Biden, but he deleted my friend request. :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 47 (340 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Sep 19, 2013
I'm still waiting on Zakumi_Asia to accept my friend request...the one I sent 3 years ago
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 47 (334 Views)
PlayStation MVP
5567 posts

Sep 19, 2013

Natasharotica wrote:

Sincerly yours,

Natasha

I don't think befriending moderators would help with your situation because most of them don't spend time on Home and are Sony employess. It's pretty understandable you want to enjoy a good time with no problems, and you already have the tools to resolve issues if someone gives you grief.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 47 (320 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Sep 19, 2013
Don't befriend a mod, they are extremely conceded and have huge egos period !!!
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 47 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2588 posts

Sep 19, 2013

If you've been banned twice before.  I'm not sure hanging out with moderation would be the most practical choice.:womanwink::womanhappy:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 47 (295 Views)