Survivor
2432 posts

Re: I've never been more ashamed

Jan 24, 2013

krypticLyfe wrote:
Part f the reasons I don't come to the forums anymore besides my lack f access is because the crybabies and complainers an those who are never happy have seemingly taken over. We lost cydoniax because of this and now everyone misses her, some don't seem to learn even when they experience the repercussions of their actions. Idk, I know we have the right to complain and critique but some tend to take it too far. (This is chelada btw)

Welcome back, bro! I had a feeling we'd see you in here at some point in the future. :smileyhappy:

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 16 (237 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
31473 posts

Jan 25, 2013

tdarb wrote:

I've always considered the Home community to be largely fun and helpful. Sure there's the odd person that jumps in and makes things rough, but that has always been the exception. In the past few days though, It seems like it's become the rule.

I'm probably going to get in trouble for this, but some of the people here are making us sound like self indulgent little brats. You guys are attacking one or two people for decisions that are out of their hands, and it is shameful. I thought we were better than this. Don't shoot the messenger for giving you the message he was given.

I am so tired of seeing the whining and the complaining. We get it. Some of you have grown up to expect that everything in life will be catered to you. Well, despite what your mom has said, it's not. You will not like a lot of things in life, so get used to it. No one owes you anything. In fact, half the people you meet in life probably won't even like you. You're not special. None of us are.

Any information posted in this forum or elsewhere is done so as a courtesy. It should be treated as such. No one is obligated to keep you "in the loop"

Obviously this isn't directed at everyone. Clearly there have been some very beneficially stated opinions, and there are completely valid complaints to be made, but if all you can do is yell at people and throw a tantrum, then just leave. You are clearly not happy here, and there is enough unhappiness in the world without people ruining things for others.

I've said what I have to say, and I accept the full consequences of it. To all of you actively trying to make this a better place, thank you. I apologize. I just can't sit idly by on this one.

that sounds like a cop-out.

staff informing us of future content or updates is part of their job, its not a done out of courtesy nor is it a privilege for us.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 16 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Jan 25, 2013
Actually I personally don't think glass walls owes nyone a appology the person he made that comment 2 that everyone is up in arms 4 was out of line n he just corrected her maybe he's getting tired of every time he posts something or responds 2 someone he gets attacked n treated like crud me personally I would of thrown in the towel n it's not just him but other developers on here been tryin 2 help people out n get nothing but headaches 4 it cause people have 2 b ungrateful when I read the post bout the core coming I could tell glass walls was excited bout disclosing this info n he wanted 2 share it w all of us stead he has someone comment unnecessarily n rudely that he wasn't fast nough w was where he made his comment he didn't berate her wasn't mean r rude told her all the diff servers got info at same time n 2 nock off her rudeness if it was her doin it 2 someone else that person would of prob been meaner. N as 4 the people complaining bout plus n our benefits there's a lot of people that are plus members who mostly stay on home n barely use ny of they're perks I think it's great we're getting this u guys unhappy w it forget bout one of the things u wanted 2 buy n just get plus stop ur complaining I used 2 get on the forum 4 the info coming out but all I read r people complaining remember this is a game it's not like u could go n complain of one of ur games like assassin creed just cause u didn't like one of the parts in the game
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 16 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2173 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 25, 2013

That's how the trend works. Something is released or about to be released, someone makes post expressing their displeasure for it, thread blows up, other threads like it are created, Conrad chimes in, some users create threads ranting about the recent slew of negativity., and it simmers down after a bit. I've witnessed this happen numerous times. Nothing against you Conrad. I just always see you respond to these threads.

Homie From November 26, 2008 - September 13, 2013.

Shady business practices? File a complaint to the BBB.
https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 16 (138 Views)
Final Boss
25370 posts

Jan 25, 2013

TitusF wrote:

I just always see you respond to these threads.

I hadn't planned to respond to this thread until I saw the above... And now I have.

You tricked me!   :catlol:

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 16 (121 Views)
Sackboy
443 posts

Jan 25, 2013

If you didn't notice, we kind of moved on after GlassWalls melt down out of pity or being distracted with the new update information tied to upcoming patch and PS+ rentable basic customization features for Home. Creating this thread to voice your own opinion on this matter is really just going to rehash it and inadvertently cause more negative attention in my mind.

That happened when another user decided to create a thread like yours. Not here to bash your thread or anything, but just saying. But now I know where to direct my attention on the problems being overlooked here, like how NA Community Management is under staffed for example.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 16 (107 Views)
0 Likes