Reply
Apr 28 2007
By: QCVic Treasure Hunter 6879 posts
Offline

I thought about the beta rules and......

15 replies 6 views Edited Apr 28, 2007
You might as well not tell anyone. Especially if they own a PS3 and didn't get a Home invite or get the confirmation invite to Home. I can see someone telling another person about the beta and that person spilling it all over forums....If I get in I'll just keep my mouth shut.
Photobucket
Message 1 of 16 (6 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/11/2006
Offline
8593 posts
 

Re: I thought about the beta rules and......

Apr 28, 2007
same here man
ssdsct5
Thanks to WWE_JohnCenaLuvar for the sig
Message 2 of 16 (6 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/06/2006
Offline
3195 posts
 

Re: I thought about the beta rules and......

Apr 28, 2007
yeah i said this sane thing yesterday
Photobucket
Message 3 of 16 (6 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 04/26/2007
Offline
312 posts
 

Re: I thought about the beta rules and......

Apr 28, 2007
agreed.....
PSN: Turtlesrus add me
Message 4 of 16 (6 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 01/12/2007
Offline
531 posts
 

Re: I thought about the beta rules and......

Apr 28, 2007
Did anyone see on the email where they say they will not provide support for technical, hardware, software problems, ect....
 
Might make some people think twice......Of course there's still the factory warranty......


Message Edited by rdandy on 04-27-2007 10:46 PM
_____________________________________________
60gb launch console, no problems~xbox 360 premium launch console, flawless
sony sxrd full1080
Message 5 of 16 (6 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 09/21/2003
Offline
904 posts
 

Re: I thought about the beta rules and......

Apr 28, 2007


rdandy wrote:
Did anyone see on the email where they say they will not provide support for technical, hardware, software problems, ect....
 
Might make some people think twice......Of course there's still the factory warranty......


Message Edited by rdandy on 04-27-2007 10:46 PM

It's the risk of taking the Beta terms. I am sure Sony would help you if something did happen. If you think about it, why produce or support a game/download that can potentially damage their warranty covered products. Doesn't make sense... But I am willing to take the risk!
Message 6 of 16 (6 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/27/2005
Offline
4458 posts
 

Re: I thought about the beta rules and......

Apr 28, 2007


stephenokelley wrote:


rdandy wrote:
Did anyone see on the email where they say they will not provide support for technical, hardware, software problems, ect....
 
Might make some people think twice......Of course there's still the factory warranty......


Message Edited by rdandy on 04-27-2007 10:46 PM

It's the risk of taking the Beta terms. I am sure Sony would help you if something did happen. If you think about it, why produce or support a game/download that can potentially damage their warranty covered products. Doesn't make sense... But I am willing to take the risk!


It says they are not responsible for damage caused by software. I think this is just a liability clause. Someone posted this though on the GAP board too. The general concensus is that there is nothing to worry about.
RED-DOG


Photobucket
Message 7 of 16 (6 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/29/2006
Offline
5135 posts
 

Re: I thought about the beta rules and......

Apr 28, 2007


QCVic wrote:
You might as well not tell anyone. Especially if they own a PS3 and didn't get a Home invite or get the confirmation invite to Home. I can see someone telling another person about the beta and that person spilling it all over forums....If I get in I'll just keep my mouth shut.


Yup. I wouldn't even trust relatives who own a next gen console. The last thing you want is your Wii or SuxBox 360 fanboy brother watching you play the beta, then leaking the whole experience
Message 8 of 16 (6 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 12/11/2006
Offline
859 posts
 

Re: I thought about the beta rules and......

Apr 28, 2007
I'm not gonna tell anyone heh, no point really
hit counter
Message 9 of 16 (6 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/21/2005
Offline
3962 posts
 

Re: I thought about the beta rules and......

Apr 28, 2007
You guys don't have to talk about a single thing. Every bit of the Home beta will be revealed somewhere, believe me.
Message 10 of 16 (6 Views)
Reply
0 Likes