0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
207 posts

Re: I think 8PM tonight more emails will be sent

Apr 26, 2007

SiMpLy_ImPreSSd wrote:

tycl wrote:

SiMpLy_ImPreSSd wrote:
I think that around the same time the emails were sent yesterday, they will be sent again today. Think about it, a little over 400 people claimed that got the email, ONLY 400! Its safe to say that more than just 400 people in PSU meet the requirements set forth, so where are the rest of beta emails? Also, there are 4 more days left in April, so I wouldn't be surprised if they continue to send out maybe 500 emails a day, until April 30th. Don't give up until the fat lady (or Phil Harrison, lol) sings! Any thoughts...?

Message Edited by SiMpLy_ImPreSSd on 04-26-2007 01:11 PM

400 what are you talking about? lol  you dont think that every1 with a ps3 goes here. i doubt 5% of the ps3 owners come here and thats probably a bit high.

Even if your speculation of only 5% PS3 owners coming here were true, WTH does that have to do anything? If PS3 owners don't come here, then they will not recieve an invite (read below), therefore increasing the chances of others. If you're not registered under PSU, then you wont get an email. From what I see, a little over 400 people admitted to recieving the email, and thats not a lot!

REMEMBER:

• Home Beta is open to legal U.S. or Canadian residents 18 years or older who are currently registered PlayStation® Underground™ members.
  • Participation in Home Beta means you will be subject to Sony Computer Entertainment Europe's Privacy Policy and will receive further communications from Sony Computer Entertainment Europe.
  • You must accept the Home Beta Trial Agreement to sign up.
  • Not everyone who signs up will be accepted.
  • If you are one of the chosen few, we will notify you via email.

First of all I would chill out if I were you. Second, you do not have to COME here to receive an invite. You simply have to have come here at one point to register for an account and register your PS3, that in no way makes you a regular here or even requires another SINGLE, SOLITARY visit to this site. And third, a little over 400 people replied to that thread. That in no way consistues that only 400 people got the invite, it only means that 400 people managed to be bothered with typing a reply to said thread. And lastly, you said you think at 8pm more invites would be sent. Why 8 pm? 8pm in what time zone? All questions worth asking as none of what you said holds any truth or fact to it from what I can see. Maybe think things through before you start a topic with assumptions like this, and relax a little bit when people politely question them.
Message 22 of 83 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2186 posts

Apr 26, 2007
400!?! That's wrong, it's going to be OVER 9000!!!!!!
Message 23 of 83 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
65 posts

Apr 26, 2007
hopefully they will
Message 24 of 83 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3390 posts

Apr 26, 2007
First off no one knows how many emails were sent, and now one knows how many people they are looking for. Lets wait until april is over...
Message 25 of 83 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
863 posts

Apr 26, 2007

IceCold wrote:
First off no one knows how many emails were sent, and now one knows how many people they are looking for. Lets wait until april is over...

Soo untill april is over they'll stop sending invites till august?
Message 26 of 83 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1504 posts

Apr 26, 2007
would be nice to get an invite
60gb ps3 gaming sense 11-17-06 12:42a.m.
Message 27 of 83 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4316 posts

Apr 26, 2007
I have seen before in some Beta's that emails were sent out in a staggered fashion.  Can't remember if they ware over 24 hours apart though?  Good luck to those that didn't get one!
Message 28 of 83 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6879 posts

Apr 26, 2007
I see what you're trying to say SiMpLy_ImPreSSd.....that may be true..It may not...April is still here and there's always a chance that more emails will come or the beta site will let people sign up. Some people lose hope so quick,but good luck to you.

PSP_OR_DIE....you ask this guy to relax but those replies are fine to me. I see what you mean when  the rules said you have to be 18 and older OR current PSU members so I can give you that, but I think you need to relax a little getting all upset. I read your 1st comment and I felt a little hostility....
Photobucket
Message 29 of 83 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
659 posts

Apr 26, 2007
Im suprised nobody has posted up the link to the sign up page yet.  I know I wont be, it just betters my chance to get in, heh.  I checked it again this morning and it appears I can sign up as many times as I want, although I have only done once just in case.
Message 30 of 83 (4 Views)
0 Likes