Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
213 posts

Re: I need advice on a grief report, preferably from a moderator please

Feb 5, 2013

Thanks so much for that.  I had hoped that it would be that robust, but wasn't sure.

This really helps.

Because, honestly, I'm at a point where I'm just not accepting any more racial or homophic attacks and will now report each and every one of them.

I do watch what I say, though.  The worst I say to them, when they are making homophobic comments, is that they are tyring to hide something by trying to deflect attention from themselves, and I usually say that this is Redneck behavior.

I don't think those defenses would be considered bad on my part.  One does have a right to defend.

Again, thanks so much.  It's really appreciated.  You are a great source of info. :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 32 (276 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
4145 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 5, 2013

Moved from Home Support. :smileyhappy:

Also, take a look at the link below for reporting info.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Forum-Information-and-Help/How-to-Report-a-user-for-abusive-b...

space_cape!!

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 32 (260 Views)
Lombax Warrior
213 posts

Feb 5, 2013
Thanks so much. This is perfect. I like to do things by the book. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 32 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1691 posts

Feb 5, 2013

Blondboy47 wrote:

The worst I say to them, when they are making homophobic comments, is that they are tyring to hide something by trying to deflect attention from themselves, and I usually say that this is Redneck behavior.

You're no better.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 32 (228 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5816 posts

Feb 8, 2013
This person is still allowed on home after i filed my report. He just showed up where i am with a bunch of friends. I started experiencing a lot of lag and now i am seeing people with missing body parts. Definitly looking to get in touch with upper management if anyone can tell me how to do so it would be appreciated.
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 32 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3698 posts

Feb 8, 2013

buckallmighty wrote:
This person is still allowed on home after i filed my report. He just showed up where i am with a bunch of friends. I started experiencing a lot of lag and now i am seeing people with missing body parts. Definitly looking to get in touch with upper management if anyone can tell me how to do so it would be appreciated.

The management team doesn't moderate users. The moderation team handles all of "complaints" and reported abuse. If you have reported the user, it's wise to then click (X) on them and "ignore" to temporarilly mute them -- or add to Block list to permanetly mute them.

*Note: Because you've reported them doesn't mean they will face punishment right away, this takes time which is why we have the tools to block/ignore others, until the mods can handle it.

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 32 (146 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5816 posts

Feb 8, 2013
I blocked him right after i reported him.. but thanks. Guess safty isnt something that should be handled proptly. Ill just stay private for awhile.
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 32 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5816 posts

Feb 8, 2013
Sorry that sounded rude after i re read it. Im just really irritated. I didnt mean to direct all of that at message you. I apologize.
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 32 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5816 posts

Feb 8, 2013
Well.. i would stay private anyways. I cleared my cache and reset my router and now i cant sign back in....
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 32 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3698 posts

Feb 8, 2013

buckallmighty wrote:
Sorry that sounded rude after i re read it. Im just really irritated. I didnt mean to direct all of that at message you. I apologize.

No worries! It would be nice if moderators could address reports as they are submitted, but they are only human and cannot be everywhere at once. All we can do is use the tools they provide, then move on.

Just keep this in mind: Users who break the rules and get reported will get what's coming to them. And during that time, hopefully you're running around enjoying Home and already forgot about the jerks. :cathappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 32 (117 Views)