Splicer
65 posts

Re: I'm disappointed in the beta selections...

Apr 26, 2007
i agree, i would check homebetatrial.com daily...i even stayed up all night on the last day of march refreshing that page
Message 51 of 58 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5592 posts

Apr 26, 2007

dustout wrote:
i agree, i would check homebetatrial.com daily...i even stayed up all night on the last day of march refreshing that page

LoL..you would have been better off just checking your email inbox..I checked right before i woke up today..didn't see anything new, so i checked this forum and i saw the emails had been sent out, sure enough i go o check my email..BAM one HOMEBETA trial email sittin there waiting to be opened
Photobucket
Message 52 of 58 (26 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1017 posts

Apr 26, 2007
still nothing in my email box =-/ 

I just wished the sign ups would be more opened.  I would feel more releived knowing I was rejected from an application then not even getting a chance of signing up an application that's not guaranteed to get you in

Currently Playing:
Message 53 of 58 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
302 posts

Apr 26, 2007
I think they should of looked to those that actually have a Ps3, registered to Playstation website, and maybe contributed the most in Folding@Home. I'm in GAP and still I keep checking for this invite. I guess I'm just wasting my day.
Message 54 of 58 (26 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1017 posts

Apr 26, 2007
folding@home has nothing to do with Sony's Home...so I don't think that should be contributed.   As for registering your PS3, I agree.  A friend of mine who doens't even own one got an invite.

Currently Playing:
Message 55 of 58 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
722 posts

Apr 26, 2007
How is it NOT fair? E-mail addresses are randomly picked..It doesn't get anymore fair then that....
Photobucket
Message 56 of 58 (26 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1017 posts

Apr 26, 2007
Obviously random isn't fair, especially the way Sony chose their random.

why?   What in the world was their "Random" based by?  My friend who is not G.A.P. nor neither has a PS3 (or registered) got one invitation.  I am not in G.A.P. but I do have PS3 registered.  I even have the OK for Sony to send me mails through any method, including their partners.

Also, if the invitation sent doesn't guarantee you a spot in the beta, then why was it pre-selected / random and even people who don't even own a PS3 were within that?  Why couldn't they just send it to everyone instead and since it doesn't guarantee you a spot, pick it from the application proccessed from everyone

Message Edited by Riyu on 04-26-2007 01:14 PM

Message Edited by Riyu on 04-26-2007 01:15 PM

Currently Playing:
Message 57 of 58 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13055 posts

Apr 26, 2007
I have been here and been a stronger supporter than most of the people that have got invites. I registered my PS3 months ago and I meet every requirement. What's the deal?

OH and I STILL HAVE NOT been invited to GAP after nearly 2 years. Great job PSU!

Death is not sad, only life never lived.
~Socrates
Message 58 of 58 (26 Views)
0 Likes