Jan 30 2013
By: JFK_Fan Sackboy 426 posts
Accepted Solution

I'm Surprise this event hasn't happened yet

7 replies 349 views Edited Jan 30, 2013

A Coca-Cola event. Coke is the biggest trademark company in the world. I'm surprised sony hasn't tried to partner up yet.

I'd like to see Coca-Cola products in the Home Stores... this is my favorite brand name.

/)/)
(-,-)
*(")(")
Message 1 of 8 (349 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
12800 posts

Re: I'm Surprise this event hasn't happened yet

[ Edited ]
Jan 30, 2013

JFK_Fan wrote:

A Coca-Cola event. Coke is the biggest trademark company in the world. I'm surprised sony hasn't tried to partner up yet.

I'd like to see Coca-Cola products in the Home Stores... this is my favorite brand name.

Meanwhile in Japan...Home Region.

*HINTHINT*

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 2 of 8 (334 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 30, 2013

JFK_Fan wrote:

I've been saying for a very long time now one of the big problems with NA Home is there is very little advertising on Home.  Other servers have done a lot of advertising and yes Coca~Cola has been on other servers.  The Japan server has had it.

Coke.jpg

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 3 of 8 (317 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Jan 30, 2013

JFK_Fan wrote:

LOL this happened many Moons ago... Coke has been in Home for a few events now in Japan Home... We got some Coke T-Shirts... And Coke does the Georgia Canned Coffee We had many Georgia item's all are Coke item's since they own it.

They also were a big part of Feva and the Feva Arena event...  That event was Global!   If not for them we may of never seen Feva Arena back then.... I so miss that space....

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 4 of 8 (302 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1266 posts

Jan 30, 2013

LOL, not too long ago there was an outcry of too much advertising on home, because of axe, brisk, ford, etc. Have we really gone full circle?

Perish_Song
Message 5 of 8 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Jan 30, 2013

Perish_Song wrote:

LOL, not too long ago there was an outcry of too much advertising on home, because of axe, brisk, ford, etc. Have we really gone full circle?

I think we do to much advertising when it comes to Home items and stuff.  But when was the last time we had someone new advertising in Home like Axe, Brisk, Ford etc?  Thats where Sony makes some of the real money from.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 6 of 8 (244 Views)
Fender Bender
2949 posts

Jan 30, 2013

Perish_Song wrote:

maybe not full circle, but from a WHOLE LOT to practically nothing.  we need to find a middle ground

BEWARE OF THE SPEEDING WHITE SAUSAGE!!!!!
mercia comic here --> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/duty-to-the-spirit-mercia-comic/m-p/37428903/thread-id/1089731/highlight/false
Message 7 of 8 (231 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1995 posts

Jan 30, 2013
It's always nice to see how JP Playstation Home Management always have such enthusiasm for everything.

It makes me Glad to know I can go there and always feel like Home is still doing well. :cathappy:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 8 of 8 (184 Views)
0 Likes