Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
1513 posts

Re: I know the Halloween event sucked but

Nov 8, 2012

GlassWalls wrote:

rramsdell wrote:

I'm really surprised they didn't extend it. Some people still without power. I didn't care too much for the event. Halloween, is one of my favorites holidays.  

This years event was surely a turn off!!  It should've had its own space.

I inquired about extending Halloween, but unfortunately weekly publishes get locked days ahead and it was not possible this time. 

Thanks for making the effort to extend the Halloween event. Interesting that so many people who commented negatively about it, are now asking for an extension. And yes, I understand they are asking for the victims of Hurricane Sandy. But how many are still just trying to get the last rewards? The trick to this Halloween treat was obviously to have the right timing.

The event although controversial seemed to stir a large amount of conversation and comradery in these Forums. So I for one will think of Halloween 2012 as the Home event, that users loved to hate. Or was that hated to love?

Posted Image
Message 21 of 29 (152 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Nov 8, 2012
I'M just impressed glasswalls even commented. I didn't' think he really existed. (Yes that was sarcasm, for those who are unable to recognize it)
Message 22 of 29 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Nov 8, 2012

rramsdell wrote:

This just means, they have a poor relationship with 3rd party developers.  

It seems like he asked once, and that was it, and gave up!  

Nothing wrong with asking.

But begging a developer, to extend. Could have caused some issues, and made them stay clear from our server in the future.

Message 23 of 29 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Nov 8, 2012
I'm not sure why a dev would stay clear from extending an event.............. that would only be hurting themselves...

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Im with you Savage, mostly because it seems that when they want to extent events last min there's no problem with that, but when we request it there's a problem.  I don't see how this would affect anything else since no one goes to the Adv District anyways!  And the updates were not that significant. Decisions like these to overlook the peoples request will often do more harm then good.  They are most likely gonna lose good members because they put business over the Community, but they forget that without the Community there is no business.
Message 24 of 29 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2540 posts

Nov 8, 2012

I visited the Halloween space in EU for about 10 minutes.  I tried the dancing game once and it seemed pretty lame.  The limbo thing wouldn't even let me join.  I left the space and never returned to try for any rewards.  Thanks but no thanks.

I don't think I even visited the NA Halloween event.  Was it the same thing?

castle3
Message 25 of 29 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Nov 8, 2012

Sounds like it, we had a Devil's Dance and a Lightning Limbo.. and we also had to search for ingredients for Creepy Cocktails.

Message 26 of 29 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Nov 8, 2012
It was the exact same thing....well, except the NA dev team had absolutely no shame in sticking that huge ugly Midway Cash Carnival portal smack dab in the middle of the entire space.
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 27 of 29 (102 Views)
Sackboy
416 posts

Nov 8, 2012

Geez...

when you need a favor, do you start the conversation with: "Look, I don't like you, and you don't like me, but..."

Message 28 of 29 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2540 posts

Nov 8, 2012

pmpschneid wrote:

Sounds like it, we had a Devil's Dance and a Lightning Limbo.. and we also had to search for ingredients for Creepy Cocktails.

Yep, same thing.

I'm not complaining.  It's nice that they did something a little different and creative for Halloween.  I just wasn't feeling it.

Kind of like most of Home for me lately.

castle3
Message 29 of 29 (69 Views)