Nov 08 2012
By: rramsdell Treasure Hunter 5381 posts

I know the Halloween event sucked but

28 replies 402 views Edited Nov 8, 2012

I'm really surprised they didn't extend it. Some people still without power. I didn't care too much for the event. Halloween, is one of my favorites holidays.  

This years event was surely a turn off!!  It should've had its own space.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 29 (402 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
31489 posts

Re: I know the Halloween event sucked but

Nov 8, 2012

i dont think superstorn Sandy effected enough Home users to justify extending the event.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 29 (376 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
837 posts

Nov 8, 2012

I didn't care for it didn't even try for the rewards the biggest turn off was the midway in the middle smh.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 29 (359 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Nov 8, 2012

crazy_kracker1 wrote:

I didn't care for it didn't even try for the rewards the biggest turn off was the midway in the middle smh.

Yep, it certainly was a **bleep** poor move on their end. And, I like the Miidways. Have all 3 jackets.   Screwed up with that move!

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 29 (353 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4991 posts

Nov 8, 2012

I had all the rewards except the last Tiki that required that darn Pumpkin to get... If they kept it like it was with Bat Wing only then it wouldn't matter if it was on a week longer or not if all we could get was Bat Wing! 

Anyways it's over!   So Meh!

PS4 is out... And there is NO Playstation HOME on PS4... Shame Sony!!!
-
DCS 5yrs Playstation Home Anniversary (Feb 2009 - Feb 2014)
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 29 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2904 posts

Nov 8, 2012

Nice to know that Sony hasn't been listening to people's concerns on here. I actually thought though that the event was going until the 14th. But I wasn't too crazy about it anyways. All I really did there was buy some costumes at the commencement point. To me the rewards weren't really worth my time. But still you'd think the would have extended it because of all the users that had no power because of Sandy. That's how much they care about us. :manfrustrated:

bobs fed signature
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 29 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Nov 8, 2012

Some still needed more time just not necessarily him. Nice made up profile, who ever you are. 

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 29 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2904 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 8, 2012

GoodForYou_GFY wrote:

Bobsfed wrote:

Nice to know that Sony hasn't been listening to people's concerns on here. I actually thought though that the event was going until the 14th. But I wasn't too crazy about it anyways. All I really did there was buy some costumes at the commencement point. To me the rewards weren't really worth my time. But still you'd think the would have extended it because of all the users that had no power because of Sandy. That's how much they care about us. :manfrustrated:

So you're saying the time frameof the event should be extended even though it's not worth your time? Do you know what continuity is?

Not for me. I'm saying for those who lost their power because of the hurricane and requested a time extension. I was just saying like the title of this thread says that the Halloween event wasn't great in my opinion.

bobs fed signature
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 29 (302 Views)
PlayStation Community Manager
2875 posts

Nov 8, 2012

rramsdell wrote:

I'm really surprised they didn't extend it. Some people still without power. I didn't care too much for the event. Halloween, is one of my favorites holidays.  

I inquired about extending Halloween, but unfortunately weekly publishes get locked days ahead and it was not possible this time. 

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 29 (289 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Nov 8, 2012

GlassWalls wrote:

rramsdell wrote:

I inquired about extending Halloween, but unfortunately weekly publishes get locked days ahead and it was not possible this time. 

yeah, but you could've extended it. It wasn't hurting anything. A lot of us were truly disappointed.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 29 (287 Views)
0 Likes