May 15 2013
By: Mark_Critelli Sackboy 450 posts
Accepted Solution

I have an Question Please Reply ASAP

20 replies 335 views Edited May 15, 2013

Here is a REAL Great Question,  I am Buying a PS4 BUT I will be Disappointed if PS HOME won't be on the PS4,  SO the Question >>>->

Is  “Playstation HOME”  Going to be on PS4  Yes/No or Secret?   Cause it will be a Very Smart Idea if you Do.

photo RECONWallpapper-BANNER.jpgYes i am a Online Sniper & It Takes 10x More Skill To Snipe Vs Other Guns
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 21 (335 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3888 posts

Re: I have an Question Please Reply ASAP

May 15, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 21 (326 Views)
Limit Breaker
16014 posts

May 15, 2013

Mark_Critelli wrote:

Here is a REAL Great Question,  I am Buying a PS4 BUT I will be Disappointed if PS HOME won't be on the PS4,  SO the Question >>>->

Is  “Playstation HOME”  Going to be on PS4  Yes/No or Secret?   Cause it will be a Very Smart Idea if you Do.

Sony has not said if Home will be on PS4 yet.

HomeStationMagazine
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 21 (323 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5416 posts

May 15, 2013

There has been no announcement if Playstation Home will be available on the PS4 the best thing to do is wait for an official announcement and not believing rumors as facts

KANE-FIRE

Twitter   Welcoming Committee  [INFO] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD[INFO] WWE2K15  Youtube

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 21 (313 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4739 posts

[ Edited ]
May 16, 2013

Mark_Critelli wrote:

****Offensive image removed****

Please do not post images which are insulting to other posters.

Mna_Grok

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0   IamNinjaRabbit

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 21 (312 Views)
Fender Bender
2827 posts

May 15, 2013
Secret.

Sorry.. I got here as fast as I could!

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: There is no new news to share at this time.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 21 (311 Views)
Sackboy
450 posts

May 15, 2013

Thank You For Replying, I'm Sure PS Home will be on PS4. For the Fact PS Home is a Huge Part of the Playstation Social Network Community & if they did not Being it Over To the PS4 it would hurt the PS4. Cause Very a lot people go on PS Home to get away from online gaming to just chill hang out & met other random cool Gamers. So I have Faith PS home will be on all Playstation Systems they make =)

photo RECONWallpapper-BANNER.jpgYes i am a Online Sniper & It Takes 10x More Skill To Snipe Vs Other Guns
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 21 (295 Views)
Fender Bender
2827 posts

May 15, 2013

Mark_Critelli wrote:

Thank You For Replying, I'm Sure PS Home will be on PS4. For the Fact PS Home is a Huge Part of the Playstation Social Network Community & if they did not Being it Over To the PS4 it would hurt the PS4. Cause Very a lot people go on PS Home to get away from online gaming to just chill hang out & met other random cool Gamers. So I have Faith PS home will be on all Playstation Systems they make =)

At the moment faith is all you can really have with Home making it to the PS4. BELIEEEB!! BELIEEEB

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: There is no new news to share at this time.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 21 (285 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3828 posts

May 15, 2013

prolly gonna have to wait till E3 but if its not mentioned or anything i'll be @ E3 this yr & i'll try to get an answer from sum1 lol

facebook.com/gamer316
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 21 (263 Views)
PlayStation MVP
5846 posts

[ Edited ]
May 15, 2013

None of us know Home will be on the PS4, it's a secret until E3 2013 kicks in this summer.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 21 (252 Views)
0 Likes