Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 12 2013
By: SnowHood-Ride50 Hekseville Citizen 320 posts

I Didnt get ANY VOUCHER CODES OR HOOVERBOARD

4 replies 256 views Edited Jun 12, 2013

I Didnt get any of my Voucher codes  FOR PS PLUS  MUSIC UNLIMITED Etc . i also didnt get my hooverboard for completing the quest which i had 2 do 2 or 3 times cause i was getting booted.   DID Anyone here get their vouher codes for PS PLUS Music unlinmted ETC.  w it says kept download error  I Rebooted modem router clean my CACHE Still didnt Help.  as for my Hooverboard why didnt i get it ??? can someone please help me

Message 1 of 5 (256 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3106 posts

Re: I Didnt get ANY VOUCHER CODES OR HOOVERBOARD

Jun 12, 2013

The voucher system was messed up and the reward system was taken offline.  From what I hear the vouchers are now working, I'm not sure if the reward system is back online yet though.  Theres a bunch of threads on the issue here and in the support section.

Message 2 of 5 (249 Views)
Survivor
1442 posts

Jun 12, 2013

SnowHood-Ride50 wrote:

I Didnt get any of my Voucher codes  FOR PS PLUS  MUSIC UNLIMITED Etc . i also didnt get my hooverboard for completing the quest which i had 2 do 2 or 3 times cause i was getting booted.   DID Anyone here get their vouher codes for PS PLUS Music unlinmted ETC.  w it says kept download error  I Rebooted modem router clean my CACHE Still didnt Help.  as for my Hooverboard why didnt i get it ??? can someone please help me

bestscreenname explained about the rewards and codes, and as far as the hoverboard goes, you have to complete all the quests, the last one being to view the screens at all the kiosks.  There are about 4 or so kiosks that weren't involved in the quests which you need to view to get the hoverboard.  For instance, the PS4 kiosk right near the quest board is one.  I suggest going to each kiosk, in an orderly fashion, and viewing it.  If it looks familiar, just back out and go to the next.  Should only take a few minutes to cover them all.  DG

Posted Image
Message 3 of 5 (200 Views)
PlayStation MVP
403 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 12, 2013

Digitman3 wrote:

SnowHood-Ride50 wrote:

bestscreenname explained about the rewards and codes, and as far as the hoverboard goes, you have to complete all the quests, the last one being to view the screens at all the kiosks.  There are about 4 or so kiosks that weren't involved in the quests which you need to view to get the hoverboard.  For instance, the PS4 kiosk right near the quest board is one.  I suggest going to each kiosk, in an orderly fashion, and viewing it.  If it looks familiar, just back out and go to the next.  Should only take a few minutes to cover them all.  DG

Also, if not mistaken, after viewing all kiosks in E3 space (this task only unlocks white E3 Leather Jacket) reward you'll be informed of a "Final Quest" requiring you to spend "30 minutes" in the E3 Theater. Then the Music Unlimited Hover Board will be aquired. (Don't forget you might also had been required to pre-register at E3 booth by June 10 in Home.). 

SmileyTo be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
Message 4 of 5 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
400 posts

Jun 12, 2013
MODERN TECHNOLOGY NOT ALL IT'S CRACKED UP TO BE :smileysad:
RED
Message 5 of 5 (148 Views)
0 Likes