Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Jun 04 2007
By: nate2107 Sackboy 621 posts
Offline

I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW YOU GET HOME!!!

28 replies 1 views Edited Jun 4, 2007
IVE HEARD OF PEOPLE GETTING HOME BUT HOW DO YOU GET AN EMAIL?? DO YOU HAVE TO SEND PLAYSTATION AN EMAIL OR WILL THEY JUST SEND YOU ONE?? IM SO CONFUSED. I REALLY WANT TO BE IN HOME BUT CANT FIGURE OUT WHERE TO GO OR WHAT TO DO??

       SOMEONE HELP PLEASE!!!!

Signature removed by Admin due to inappropriate content and size violations. Please observe the 150kb limit.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 29 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/28/2007
Offline
3938 posts
 

Re: I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW YOU GET HOME!!!

Jun 4, 2007
Press ALT + F4.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 29 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 05/23/2007
Offline
883 posts
 

Re: I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW YOU GET HOME!!!

Jun 4, 2007
OMG! Ok newbie...home is in beta RIGHT NOW! YOU CAN`T GET IN! ACCEPTANCE TO HOME BETA IS OVER! WAIT TILL ITS RELEASED!
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 29 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 08/13/2004
Offline
23949 posts
 

Re: I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW YOU GET HOME!!!

Jun 4, 2007


Enjoi_Panda wrote:
OMG! Ok newbie...home is in beta RIGHT NOW! YOU CAN`T GET IN! ACCEPTANCE TO HOME BETA IS OVER! WAIT TILL ITS RELEASED!


Home is in what is called the closed beta test right now, invitation emails have already been sent out, and if the Home download is not in your Playstation Store then you're out of luck for the closed beta. The open beta will begin in July, we're not sure how/if invitations will be sent or how/if registration will take place, so keep your eyes open for more information about that. Here's how things will pan out:
 
Closed Beta: Now (15,000 users)
Open Beta: July - October (50,000 users)
Release: October~ (50,000+ users)


Message Edited by chadster on 06-04-2007 06:03 AM
- DoubleOSpoon
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 29 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/24/2007
Offline
112 posts
 

Re: I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW YOU GET HOME!!!

Jun 4, 2007
Thanks for the info chaster.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 29 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/13/2006
Offline
2639 posts
 

Re: I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW YOU GET HOME!!!

Jun 4, 2007

gamer684 wrote:
IVE HEARD OF PEOPLE GETTING HOME BUT HOW DO YOU GET AN EMAIL?? DO YOU HAVE TO SEND PLAYSTATION AN EMAIL OR WILL THEY JUST SEND YOU ONE?? IM SO CONFUSED. I REALLY WANT TO BE IN HOME BUT CANT FIGURE OUT WHERE TO GO OR WHAT TO DO??

       SOMEONE HELP PLEASE!!!!



Thats nice, but I don't get why you have to use all caps or avoid reading the home information topic with all this info in.....
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 29 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 05/12/2003
Offline
1589 posts
 

Re: I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW YOU GET HOME!!!

Jun 4, 2007


chadster wrote:


Enjoi_Panda wrote:
OMG! Ok newbie...home is in beta RIGHT NOW! YOU CAN`T GET IN! ACCEPTANCE TO HOME BETA IS OVER! WAIT TILL ITS RELEASED!


Home is in what is called the closed beta test right now, invitation emails have already been sent out, and if the Home download is not in your Playstation Store then you're out of luck for the closed beta. The open beta will begin in July, we're not sure how/if invitations will be sent or how/if registration will take place, so keep your eyes open for more information about that. Here's how things will pan out:
 
Closed Beta: Now (15,000 users)
Open Beta: July - October (50,000 users)
Release: October~ (50,000+ users)


Message Edited by chadster on 06-04-2007 06:03 AM

That's not true. If you got the hope email then I think you still have a chance to get in. I just got the home beta last Thursday or Friday. I think it was in my store Thursday night according to when everyone else got this round got theirs but I did not check until Friday after I got home from work.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 29 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 11/14/2006
Offline
2543 posts
 

Re: I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW YOU GET HOME!!!

Jun 4, 2007


Mace Windu wrote:
That's not true. If you got the hope email then I think you still have a chance to get in. I just got the home beta last Thursday or Friday. I think it was in my store Thursday night according to when everyone else got this round got theirs but I did not check until Friday after I got home from work.


So yet another person who is beta testing both Warhawk and Home....why sony why
You will be ministers of death praying for war!!! -R.Lee Ermey
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 29 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/16/2005
Offline
5946 posts
 

Re: I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW YOU GET HOME!!!

Jun 4, 2007
I can't believe it...
deep, titanic, make the dance panic, one-a-penny, two-a-penny, vibe you can't manage

My Hiscores | infrared Gaming Community
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 29 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/19/2007
Offline
282 posts
 

Re: I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW YOU GET HOME!!!

Jun 4, 2007
I am hoping to get into the home beta...but July would be cool for me.
PSN Name: Aiphanes
Fold@Home Team: Knights of Halfbros #56396
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 29 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes