Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Survivor
Registered: 11/04/2011
Online
1004 posts
 

Re: I Challenge Home

Nov 4, 2013

King : We estimate from the number of people who've said they have reported him, and how many times they say this during a session:

that this guy gets about 3000 to 4000 Screenshot and / or Chat Log verifible reports on him a year.

 

At Least.

 photo the_Lil.jpg
Message 51 of 62 (407 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/18/2012
Online
4488 posts
 

Re: I Challenge Home

Nov 4, 2013

Lil_The_Pill wrote:

King : We estimate from the number of people who've said they have reported him, and how many times they say this during a session:

that this guy gets about 3000 to 4000 Screenshot and / or Chat Log verifible reports on him a year.

 

At Least.


3000 reports a year and not banned? what the hell? he really needs to be banned, but also blocking works, just don't even pay him no attention while there. He'll be facing the other way looking dumb


<

         photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

                                                 Welcoming Committee   

Message 52 of 62 (395 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/06/2012
Online
6124 posts
 

Re: I Challenge Home

Nov 4, 2013
^this is why this thread was created.....
Message 53 of 62 (365 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 03/18/2012
Online
1639 posts
 

Re: I Challenge Home

Nov 4, 2013

Almost every male that has replied to this thread sounds like a woman hater to me. Here's why I say that:

 

Xboxisbetter545: “ROFL, funny story”

 

Melpoe_:”don't know for certain why Lil has so many bad run-ins with males. I can only assume she purposely does something though to make people continually harass her. “

 

”She has to be doing something for the puppy to come back to her over and over again. There's no way he's doing it because she's just oh-so innocent and victimized.”

 

“Yeah, I am blaming the victim. Lil, like most people, probably kept coming back for the abuse []”

 

xHammerLane: I'm Appalled to see the MALES whom kudoed the OP's post! - SMDH! - ”

 

 

LightningEmotion: “The statement you just made is what I'd expect to hear from a self-righteous teenager and not a grown woman []”

 

“Or any other assortment of idiotic excuses that "victims" use to justify their never-ending feuds with their "bullies". As for the sexual harassment thing, I'm a little skeptical about that.. I bet that most of the women who use Home futily wish for someone to speak to them that way in real life. How many compliments would you get from men if you were a dried-up old sea hag? *Rhetorical Question* “

 

“Because then they'll have nothing to whine and complain about.”

 

 

I don't this will make it any clearer to all of you, but I'll give it one try anyway.

 

Cleaning up Home is Sony's responsibility, especially when they advertise it as a “family friendly” place where they allow kids as young as 13 to be.

 

None of this harasser's attention is complimentary.

 

Ignoring and blocking someone who acts like this only makes them someone else's problem and that someone may be a child (see above) who can't handle themselves in this situation. “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” - Edmund Burke

 

As stated, we all have a right to go anywhere on Home. And those who paid for a personal dolphy space especially have a right to be able to go to Hudson for the races and enjoy themselves.

 

Stop blaming the victim, try to put yourselves in their place for a change. These things happen on Home and it's not the fault of people who are unfortunate enough to come across trolls like this guy.

We know now that Home will be gone by next April. I intend to enjoy it as long as it's around. I hope you do, too.
Message 54 of 62 (353 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/28/2012
Online
5441 posts
 

Re: I Challenge Home

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2013

VioletWinds wrote:

Stop blaming the victim, try to put yourselves in their place for a change. These things happen on Home and it's not the fault of people who are unfortunate enough to come across trolls like this guy.


This is why threads like this should never be made. This forum isn't a soapbox for your personal issues. Everyone should know the proper channels to rectify the issue if one actually exists.

 

Coming on here with personal claims just becomes hearsay for everyone else. Also, someone who is a regular user should be smart enough to know how this place works. Everyone is going to put their two cents in. Unfortunately threads like this will garner more negative responses than positive.





Message 55 of 62 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/29/2011
Online
1349 posts
 

Re: I Challenge Home

Nov 4, 2013

VioletWinds wrote:
Stop blaming the victim, try to put yourselves in their place for a change.

We did. And we all said the same thing.

Put the guy on Block and stop responding to him.

None of us care if he can talk to others as long as we can't see him.

 

Problem solved.

 

End of discussion.



















































"Do you remember what today is , Jack?"
Message 56 of 62 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/06/2012
Online
6124 posts
 

Re: I Challenge Home

Nov 4, 2013
Until the next person or possibly a 13 year old child has to deal with them.... I guess thats just the internets fault right? NOPE! Its yours, for not doing something about it.
Message 57 of 62 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/29/2011
Online
1349 posts
 

Re: I Challenge Home

Nov 4, 2013

buckallmighty wrote:
Until the next person or possibly a 13 year old child has to deal with them.... I guess thats just the internets fault right? NOPE! Its yours, for not doing something about it.

And that means what to me?..

 

I only worry about myself and what affects me.



















































"Do you remember what today is , Jack?"
Message 58 of 62 (215 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/07/2009
Offline
6124 posts
 

Re: I Challenge Home

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2013

LightningEmotion wrote:

buckallmighty wrote:
Until the next person or possibly a 13 year old child has to deal with them.... I guess thats just the internets fault right? NOPE! Its yours, for not doing something about it.

And that means what to me?..

 

I only worry about myself and what affects me.


What a sad world we live in, makes me wish there was a thumbs down button

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 59 of 62 (207 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/29/2011
Online
1349 posts
 

Re: I Challenge Home

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2013

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

LightningEmotion wrote:

buckallmighty wrote:
Until the next person or possibly a 13 year old child has to deal with them.... I guess thats just the internets fault right? NOPE! Its yours, for not doing something about it.

And that means what to me?..

 

I only worry about myself and what affects me.


What a sad world we live in, makes me wish there was a thumbs down button


What a sad world we live in; in which attention-seeking people will claim "Won't someone please think of the children" as a justification or rationalization for continuing their their florid, egotistical and exaggerated feuds with strangers on the internet.

 

 

EDIT: Also , btw. I didn't get an answer to my question. Haha, as expected.



















































"Do you remember what today is , Jack?"
Message 60 of 62 (194 Views)