Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/07/2009
Offline
6124 posts
 

Re: I Challenge Home

Nov 3, 2013

duchessban1 wrote:

Well I guess I will add this and butt in this certain person has been harrasing me for over 3 years now and is vile and disgusting. I have done nothing except stick up for others, but his vileness continues. So don't preach as you know whats going on. He constantly does this to a lot of women. One of my friends left Home because of him. He needs to be stopped, he truly is unbearable!!!  As far as the way Home is now it isn't as fun anymore. I have made some truly remarkable friends, and if it wasn't for them I would probably be gone for good. I don't go there as often, but when I do I like talking to the people I made friends with.  I even made a comment on here about someone else who took my name and made it a nasty word. When I responded my response as well as his got pulled. I said nothing wrong, but I guess because of that it got pulled.

 

The Mods ask for our help in reporting, but it seems when we do nothing gets done. Yes some have gone bye bye, but some just laugh in our faces and say nothing will be done to them. Go ahead and report it does no good. So which is it do we report and help the Mods or like others seem to think nothing gets done so why bother. When we keep silent and do nothing that just says who cares. As a community we need to be there for everyone and stand up to the bullies. At this point silence is golden doesn't apply here!!!!


There are people on Home who are serial harassers - people that lay claim to one place and take over ruining the experience for everyone... I think what LiL is trying to say is Sony should finally do something about the ones that have become like a fixture in a place and attack anyone who comes into their so called domain... It shouldn't be so complicated,,, I mean if people have been reporting him for years day in and day out, how many red flags do the mods need?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 62 (304 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 10/02/2009
Offline
206 posts
 

Re: I Challenge Home

Nov 3, 2013

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

duchessban1 wrote:

Well I guess I will add this and butt in this certain person has been harrasing me for over 3 years now and is vile and disgusting. I have done nothing except stick up for others, but his vileness continues. So don't preach as you know whats going on. He constantly does this to a lot of women. One of my friends left Home because of him. He needs to be stopped, he truly is unbearable!!!  As far as the way Home is now it isn't as fun anymore. I have made some truly remarkable friends, and if it wasn't for them I would probably be gone for good. I don't go there as often, but when I do I like talking to the people I made friends with.  I even made a comment on here about someone else who took my name and made it a nasty word. When I responded my response as well as his got pulled. I said nothing wrong, but I guess because of that it got pulled.

 

The Mods ask for our help in reporting, but it seems when we do nothing gets done. Yes some have gone bye bye, but some just laugh in our faces and say nothing will be done to them. Go ahead and report it does no good. So which is it do we report and help the Mods or like others seem to think nothing gets done so why bother. When we keep silent and do nothing that just says who cares. As a community we need to be there for everyone and stand up to the bullies. At this point silence is golden doesn't apply here!!!!


There are people on Home who are serial harassers - people that lay claim to one place and take over ruining the experience for everyone... I think what LiL is trying to say is Sony should finally do something about the ones that have become like a fixture in a place and attack anyone who comes into their so called domain... It shouldn't be so complicated,,, I mean if people have been reporting him for years day in and day out, how many red flags do the mods need?


I so totally agree as there has been and I am probably not exaggerating when I say thousands of reports. Day in day out. So as you, I don't understand what more we can do!! Us women do not go on Home looking to be a victim, but are made victims. As usually society will put the blame on us and say maybe we asked for it.  I ask for nothing just want to have fun and be with the nice friends I have made end of story. :smileyhappy:


Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 62 (297 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/29/2011
Online
1325 posts
 

Re: I Challenge Home

Nov 3, 2013

MeIpoe_ wrote:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/GAY-GIRLS-UNITED-NEW-CLUB/m-p/38195997#M1121...

 

Scroll down to your post. For quite sometime you've gone on and on about males ruining your Home experience. You even go out of your way to use the term "male" as an alternative to "perv", like you imply in your post in the link above. 

 

I think you're a joke, and clearly have hatred towards males. Which hey, that's fine. I can't sit here and tell people how to feel, but I will speak up when that person starts up some ridiculous, self-righteous thing like this very thread.

 

This thread was made so Lil_The_Pill could once again rant about men. Reread her post, she is talking about pervs, hackers and IP sniffers, but portraying males in the bad light of it, the offenders, such as in her example. Hell, go over her post history. She always seems to rant about pervs, pervs being males, how they virtually  "molest" women on Home.

 

 


 

A Real American Hero

 

**Salutes**

 

d

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



















































"Do you remember what today is , Jack?"
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 62 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/20/2013
Offline
111 posts
 

Re: I Challenge Home

Nov 3, 2013

VioletWinds wrote:

MeIpoe_ wrote:


I agree, report away. Make a thread on the forums of the guy from Hudson. Report it to a mod. But there's nothing more you can do. This thread was created to just spite men, like she usually does in her posts having to retain towards pervs, bullies, anything negative in Home. You can't say "I don't blame her for feeling this way" over petty Home nonsense. There's real dangers out there in the world, serious crimes against humanity itself, not just women, to hold resentment towards an entire gender over an avatar in HOme.

 

I don't know for certain why Lil has so many bad run-ins with males. I can only assume she purposely does something though to make people continually harass her. Like you stated, it could be over something childishly petty, like a simple disagreement. Sadly life isn't fair. We have to sacrifice things for our enjoyment and peace of mind. If she gets danced on or mocked, don't tell the person you're gonna report them, ignore them and etc. That just gives them fuel. Just ignore them and move on. She has to be doing something for the puppy to come back to her over and over again. There's no way he's doing it because she's just oh-so innocent and victimized. 

 


In the first place, Lil certainly isn't the only female on Home who has many bad run-ins with males. And in the second place, I read this as you blaming the victim. Shame on you!


Yeah, I am blaming the victim. Lil, like most people, probably kept coming back for the abuse, kept going to the same space, most likely informed the person about reports and ignores and is now in the situation where that one user has it out for her due to her standing up for herself. As I've said before, life is not perfect, and you're living in a fantasy world if you think you can go around acting in this manner and then play the victim card. That's like if I left my apartment door purposely open when I went grocery shopping, only to come back and find my place picked clean of my property. Yeah, the person still entered my place of residence without my consent and robbed me and yes I can definitely inform the police and even press charges if the guy is found, but that doesn't excuse me for being an idiot. Crying wolf over a foolish error I purposely made. I can't just leave my apartment door open and hope nobody is going to loot through my belongings just like I can't go around and argue with people over Home and assume I'm not going to offend someone. Lil is old enough to know this, yet it's her main subject of complaints, even going as far to state she won't be spending money in Home due to people. That's just pathetic. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 62 (248 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 10/02/2009
Offline
206 posts
 

Re: I Challenge Home

Nov 3, 2013

Wow so basically you are saying we should stay away from the space because it is our fault? Like wow you have no idea how dare you say it is our fault because we continue to go there looking to be abused!! You are so wrong and it isn't the same as your scenario. How about the perp staying away and not coming there or better yet get rid of him entirely! He doesn't just do this to her he does this to a lot of us and laughs in the process. 

 

He mocks gay people, makes fun of mental illness, this list goes on and on. We should not have to see this. Lil is a good person who would stand up to anyone being abused. So when she sees it she does something about it and not like the perp but in a respectful manner. So your opinion is so out of place and you have no idea!!

 

This is suppose to be family friendly, guess that has changed. When I first came on Home a few years ago I could go to the races and let my grandchildren watch. Well not anymore, they ask why and I tell them because there are some not nice people there now. I don't want you to see what they say. They are disappointed but they  understand. Still kind of sad though since they liked to watch. So stop telling people to stay away from a space especially since we invested our money to go there and have fun. We didn't make the perp, he is the one who is having fun making everyones life miserable!


Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 62 (232 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/18/2013
Offline
251 posts
 

Re: I Challenge Home

Nov 3, 2013

aitocsavon wrote:

I can't believe some of you.. i don't hate men at all yet i agree with Lil.. how many men are harassed and threatened ?by women .. and yes i understand there are nice men out there.. but.. a certain person has been a unbearable pain for years.. you think its funny.. think again don't say anything unless its happened to you.. my male friends would inform u otherwise .


Have you visited the Casinos, GF2, PG, GS, SingStar, A..............!

 

ABUSE IS ABUSE, HARASSMENT/ HATRED IS NOT ONLY GENDER SPECIFIC, IT DOESN'T MATTER WHICH GENDER GETS IT MOST!

 

This is just a simple HATE thread towards MALES!

 

I'm Appalled to see the MALES whom kudoed the OP's post! - SMDH! -

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 62 (228 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/29/2011
Online
1325 posts
 

Re: I Challenge Home

Nov 3, 2013

Just put the dude on Block on already!

 

Why are all these females complaining about one guy? 

 

Why does anyone care about what he thinks or says?

 

Put him on block. If he makes a new account then let him waste his time/life  and put his new accounts on Block too!

 

Jesus..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



















































"Do you remember what today is , Jack?"
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 62 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 10/02/2009
Offline
206 posts
 

Re: I Challenge Home

Nov 3, 2013

No because if we put him on block it is like saying what he is doing is ok.  He will continue to bullie others so he needs to be stopped the only way we know how. There are others out there to who need to know their actions will not be tolerated. So we shall continue to report and not live like he has a right to be nasty and vile.


Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 62 (214 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/29/2011
Online
1325 posts
 

Re: I Challenge Home

[ Edited ]
Nov 3, 2013

duchessban1 wrote:

No because if we put him on block it is like saying what he is doing is ok.  He will continue to bullie others so he needs to be stopped the only way we know how. There are others out there to who need to know their actions will not be tolerated. So we shall continue to report and not live like he has a right to be nasty and vile.


You said you have grandkids, right? The statement you just made is what I'd expect to hear from a self-righteous teenager and not a grown woman immune to mindless provocation and petty insults. If people had enough brains not to take anything on the internet seriously, there would be no drama or arguements online at all.

 

But it  seems the people who always claim they "don't like drama"  or "try to avoid it" are always the same people who have a constant flow of drama surrounding them.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



















































"Do you remember what today is , Jack?"
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 62 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/18/2013
Offline
251 posts
 

Re: I Challenge Home

Nov 3, 2013

LightningEmotion wrote:

duchessban1 wrote:

No because if we put him on block it is like saying what he is doing is ok.  He will continue to bullie others so he needs to be stopped the only way we know how. There are others out there to who need to know their actions will not be tolerated. So we shall continue to report and not live like he has a right to be nasty and vile.


You said you have grandkids, right? The statement you just made is what I'd expect to hear from a self-righteous teenager and not a grown woman immune to mindless provocation and petty insults. If people had enough brains not to take anything on the internet seriously, there would be no drama or arguements online at all.

 

But it  seems the people who always claim they "don't like drama"  or "try to avoid it" are always the same people who have a constant flow of drama surrounding them.


                                                                                        AMEN!!

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 62 (349 Views)
0 Likes